Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #1801
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Thought I'd just chime in and say, these sliders are GREAT!

After spending all year, buying this game, trying out sliders, enjoying them for a while, then seeing cheap **** and trading the game in. I bought it back, had a football fix. Used Jarrod's sliders for awhile which were good, but I just decided to try something different. I've been using these for a bit now, and every game seems pretty realistic. I've only had one game where I was blown out, due to some costly fumbles and picks, but every other game has been close and within the realms of an actual NFL game as far as stats go. The CPU is finally stable competition for me and we have similar games in terms of passing and running yards. Great work, man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #1802
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
Thought I'd just chime in and say, these sliders are GREAT!

After spending all year, buying this game, trying out sliders, enjoying them for a while, then seeing cheap **** and trading the game in. I bought it back, had a football fix. Used Jarrod's sliders for awhile which were good, but I just decided to try something different. I've been using these for a bit now, and every game seems pretty realistic. I've only had one game where I was blown out, due to some costly fumbles and picks, but every other game has been close and within the realms of an actual NFL game as far as stats go. The CPU is finally stable competition for me and we have similar games in terms of passing and running yards. Great work, man.
Thanks man. I'm glad they're working for you.
Old 04-20-2013, 12:35 AM   #1803
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Charters, just taking your sliders for a spin. One question, can it be played on very slow and 0 threshold? Or does it need to be at that speed?
Or can the threshold be normal and dropped to 50.

Have you updated/made changes to the sliders, if so, what pages are they on?

Last edited by giantsrule01; 04-20-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #1804
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
Hey Charters, just taking your sliders for a spin. One question, can it be played on very slow and 0 threshold? Or does it need to be at that speed?
Or can the threshold be normal and dropped to 50.

Have you updated/made changes to the sliders, if so, what pages are they on?
Personally I tried all the game speeds and normal was the only one that worked for me. Game speed does have an effect on gameplay. I also tried many speed thresholds and the higher ones helped with giving players more of a sense of weight. It's up to you but, I did a lot of testing.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:22 AM   #1805
Rookie

OVR: 2

No problem, I'll keep it where it's at. I am just used to very slow and 0 threshold. Played two games so far and testing them. I have to say I like what I am seeing at this point. I actually hate the penalties, and by that I mean getting them, but I am actually liking the fact that they happen. First game Giants(me) - Cowboys, lost 35-17, but had 5 turnovers. Second game, down 17-7 to the Bucs, win, 31-17. Defense actually is playable. Just need to get used to the speed of the game.

Subs, can I just put in my own? By that I mean subbing in and out at whatever I set them up as? I have been manually inputting players, which works fine.

Follow up - have the sliders changed from the set on page 1? I thought I saw something in the thread, but couldn't locate anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #1806
Banned

OVR: 1

Charter, this has probably been asked at least once through the 181 pages, but have you tried these on all pro? I have posted before within your thread and i am a coach mode player. I am going to start a ccm next weekend after the draft so that those that are making up to date rosters for the ps3 i can implement within it. But, i was just wondering if you have tried these on all pro as i did not want to in any way elevate the cpu ai on all madden since i am a coach mode player and these are equal based settings. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #1807
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsrule01
No problem, I'll keep it where it's at. I am just used to very slow and 0 threshold. Played two games so far and testing them. I have to say I like what I am seeing at this point. I actually hate the penalties, and by that I mean getting them, but I am actually liking the fact that they happen. First game Giants(me) - Cowboys, lost 35-17, but had 5 turnovers. Second game, down 17-7 to the Bucs, win, 31-17. Defense actually is playable. Just need to get used to the speed of the game.

Subs, can I just put in my own? By that I mean subbing in and out at whatever I set them up as? I have been manually inputting players, which works fine.

Follow up - have the sliders changed from the set on page 1? I thought I saw something in the thread, but couldn't locate anything.
Yea the subs are up to you. The auto subs are messed up on this game so I just do it manually.
The page one set is the most up to date.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #1808
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fins
Charter, this has probably been asked at least once through the 181 pages, but have you tried these on all pro? I have posted before within your thread and i am a coach mode player. I am going to start a ccm next weekend after the draft so that those that are making up to date rosters for the ps3 i can implement within it. But, i was just wondering if you have tried these on all pro as i did not want to in any way elevate the cpu ai on all madden since i am a coach mode player and these are equal based settings. Thanks.
I think they could work on All Pro. I haven't really tried them on that setting much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »