Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #1809
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

the sliders on the first page are the hum/cpu sliders the same.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:54 PM   #1810
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan4life
the sliders on the first page are the hum/cpu sliders the same.
Yes they are the same
Old 05-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #1811
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

We're getting real close to the new Madden coming out but, I'm still playing this game from time to time and I had a great one in my Cowboys CCM. I lost but, it was a lot of fun. I hope the new Madden fixes some problems that sliders can't fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #1812
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Played anther game in my CCM. I'm in year 3 with the Cowboys. I just won the Super Bowl last year and I'm now 4-2 after a lose to the Redskins 30-27. RG3 killed me. They had a real good game of running the football. I threw a pick 6 and that was really the difference. I haven't really changed these sliders since the end of the second season. I did a couple of miner changes in this years preseason. I am still having a great time with Madden. I never lasted this long until Madden 13.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:19 PM   #1813
Banned

OVR: 1

Charter, i'm glad you're having fun with Madden. I have a question in regards to slider changes after a ccm has begun. You state that you haven't touched your sliders since the 2nd season, but each time i change sliders within my ccm, they always resort back to its original setting. I have also gone into the main menu and changed them but that has no effect on my current ccm. If i do change my settings within already started ccm, when do these go in effect? Thank you so much.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #1814
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fins
Charter, i'm glad you're having fun with Madden. I have a question in regards to slider changes after a ccm has begun. You state that you haven't touched your sliders since the 2nd season, but each time i change sliders within my ccm, they always resort back to its original setting. I have also gone into the main menu and changed them but that has no effect on my current ccm. If i do change my settings within already started ccm, when do these go in effect? Thank you so much.
If it's an offline CCM you probably have to save it right after you make your changes. Maybe even before you exit out of the slider screen. I haven't had the problem your having so I'm just guessing. They normally go into affect after you move forward a week. Although I can usually tell a difference right away. I can even see the change when I change sliders in game. I believe they go into effect quicker if your doing an offline CCM. Hope that helps.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:37 AM   #1815
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

I just got madden used real cheap out of boredom and tried these sliders first. I got 12 sacks in my first game with 6 sacks coming from my 3-4 LOLB... Any reason why CPU pass block is 0? No one else has issues with this? I was just rushing 3 and 4 guys too...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #1816
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
I just got madden used real cheap out of boredom and tried these sliders first. I got 12 sacks in my first game with 6 sacks coming from my 3-4 LOLB... Any reason why CPU pass block is 0? No one else has issues with this? I was just rushing 3 and 4 guys too...
Not sure what mode your using. I have never had a game like that so not sure. Pass block is 0 because pass rush is 0. If you put everything in just like it is on the OP and played realistically I'm not sure how you got your results. If your getting sacks like that then just raise CPU pass block until you like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »