Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #1817
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Not sure what mode your using. I have never had a game like that so not sure. Pass block is 0 because pass rush is 0. If you put everything in just like it is on the OP and played realistically I'm not sure how you got your results. If your getting sacks like that then just raise CPU pass block until you like.
Don't know what you mean by 'mode' it was week 1 of CCM. I set everything up like yours, including the penalties even though I'm not sure why you have PI and int grounding floored. I also didn't control linemen I controlled an ILB and almost never blitzed.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #1818
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
Don't know what you mean by 'mode' it was week 1 of CCM. I set everything up like yours, including the penalties even though I'm not sure why you have PI and int grounding floored. I also didn't control linemen I controlled an ILB and almost never blitzed.
Mode means exhibition or CCM. I have PI at 0 because it doesn't get called and penalties affect game play. If you just want more challenge try Jarod's sets. You maybe should do more reading in the slider threads. If you don't think these will work for you then try another set. They work great for me and others. Thanks
Old 06-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #1819
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Mode means exhibition or CCM. I have PI at 0 because it doesn't get called and penalties affect game play. If you just want more challenge try Jarod's sets. You maybe should do more reading in the slider threads. If you don't think these will work for you then try another set. They work great for me and others. Thanks
Upped CPU pass block to 10 and so far it's much better although I am noticing the left pass rusher gets more sacks than anyone, I'm using the de swap to try to balance it between both DEs (3-4 OLBs). Ill live

On a side note, I take it auto subs are for user only now? The CPU hasn't switched RBs once that I've seen
Old 06-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #1820
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Upped CPU pass block to 10 and so far it's much better although I am noticing the left pass rusher gets more sacks than anyone, I'm using the de swap to try to balance it between both DEs (3-4 OLBs). Ill live

On a side note, I take it auto subs are for user only now? The CPU hasn't switched RBs once that I've seen
Yea the game it self has a weird glitch were the left DE or OLB gets too many sacks. Auto subs are broken in Madden 13.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #1821
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Yea the game it self has a weird glitch were the left DE or OLB gets too many sacks. Auto subs are broken in Madden 13.
Lol oh lord. Hopefully it's fixed for 25, I'm glad I payed 15 bucks for this and not 60 + tax. They didnt even touch the horrendous CPU fg kick or punt logic, CPU has attempted an missed 4 57+ yard FGs in this game. Smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #1822
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Lol oh lord. Hopefully it's fixed for 25, I'm glad I payed 15 bucks for this and not 60 + tax. They didnt even touch the horrendous CPU fg kick or punt logic, CPU has attempted an missed 4 57+ yard FGs in this game. Smh
Yep I hope a lot gets worked on. I have a funny feeling they won't fix everything. Lol. Can't imagine why I would think that?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #1823
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I played two more games in my Cowboys CCM. I'm in 2014. I beat the Bengals 27-22 and Washington 20-9. I'm 6-2 on the year so far. The more I play this game the more DPP seems to really make a huge impact on this game. I love it. RG3 really struggle against me this last game and sure enough he was on a cold streak coming into the game. The first game against Washington he killed me. They beat me at home. This win was at Washington so I know it wasn't just home field advantage. I'm still having fun with Madden and it's June. Haven't had that since PS2.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #1824
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Here's a little update of my CCM. I've played 8 games and I'm 6-2. Here are some play calling stats through 8 games.

The CPU called a total of 461 plays. 57 per game. 221 passes, 240 runs. 52% run. Seems bad and I'm not real happy with it but, I did play Washington twice and Carolina once. I went 1-2 in those three game. They were very run heavy.

My Cowboys team had 485 plays. 60 average. 258 passes, 227 runs. 53% pass. That is my version of NFL balance so I'm happy with that.

Both CPU and user averaged 117 plays per game. Pretty perfect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »