Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #1841
Rookie

gbpackers94's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

I'm confused, are the ratings listed for CPU or USER or both? Also, do you have auto strafe on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2013, 03:53 AM   #1842
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers94
I'm confused, are the ratings listed for CPU or USER or both? Also, do you have auto strafe on?
Yes and no
Old 08-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #1843
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just made a lot of changes to the OP for those still playing this game. I used a theory that I have that I believe the Pass defense reaction slider and Run defense reaction slider for user and cpu must together equal 100. I believe this is the reason most have had so much trouble with these sliders. I have had a ton of trouble too. Just give these a shot and see what you think.

I know Madden 25 is coming out soon but, I have been playing a lot of Madden 13.

I don't exactly know how the slider will work on Madden 25 but, I'm looking forward to it.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:02 AM   #1844
Pro

OVR: 3

I thought the other sliders worked pretty well. I'm testing these and CPU QB Accuracy needs to be lowered. When Kyle Orton completes 14 passes on a row, something is wrong.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #1845
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
I thought the other sliders worked pretty well. I'm testing these and CPU QB Accuracy needs to be lowered. When Kyle Orton completes 14 passes on a row, something is wrong.
For you or the CPU?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #1846
Pro

OVR: 3

For the CPU. I was pretty good at keeping QB's from going crazy on the last set. I mean things were realistic and didn't get too bad in terms of completions. As soon as I played a game with these I noticed the CPU completing passes regardless of how much pressure he was under, if he got hit the pass still moved through the air as if he was untouched. When before on the last set, if I hit the CPU QB while he was letting go of the ball, most of the time the throw would be disrupted.

Not on these man. The cpu is throwing perfect bullets to his receivers even with two D-linemen all in his face.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #1847
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
For the CPU. I was pretty good at keeping QB's from going crazy on the last set. I mean things were realistic and didn't get too bad in terms of completions. As soon as I played a game with these I noticed the CPU completing passes regardless of how much pressure he was under, if he got hit the pass still moved through the air as if he was untouched. When before on the last set, if I hit the CPU QB while he was letting go of the ball, most of the time the throw would be disrupted.

Not on these man. The cpu is throwing perfect bullets to his receivers even with two D-linemen all in his face.
That's an area I haven't had trouble with so I haven't made adjustments. You can just lower CPU pass accuracy to about 10 like it was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »