Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #225
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris33cc
Hi Charter04, I've been trying to keep up with this thread, but I'm think I might have gotten lost lol. Are the sliders in the first post still the recommended ones? I've been trying to use Jarrod's All Madden sliders, but I'm just not there skill wise and I think I need to go back to All-Pro for awhile. It looks like folks are getting really good results with your set, I can't wait to try them out for myself!
Thanks,
Chris
Yes my first post is up to date. you need to use these in online ccm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes my first post is up to date. you need to use these in online ccm.
Thanks for the quick reply! Yeah, I'm doing a single player online Colts CCM. I've got them loaded up. I'm expecting my passing to bad pretty bad as both Luck and Fleener are gone for the season already (week 2...). After a few games, I'll post some stats.

Thanks again!
Old 09-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #227
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Charter, been keeping up with this thread a bit. I've been doing a lot of testing/playing on Jarrod's All-Madden Black Set in an offline CCM, but as with many others on various different slider sets, the CPU run game is non-existent.

I've noticed, that even though yours are All-Pro, most are getting good games from them. That's sort of promising, I guess, lol. A few of us tried Jarrod's on All-Pro and it just made things ridiculously easy.

My main question about yours, as I plan on trying them out tonight, is the HUM PRC. The OP says that CPU will run better on 50...what's the best setting in that 50-90 range for the most challenge?

Also, does the offline vs online thing really make that much of a difference? I've been playing offline, but if online makes your set worth the try, then I have no problem doing a single player online one. Just wondering!

Also, 25 injury seems a bit low...are you still seeing some?

Thanks! Keep up the good work. Guys like you and Jarrod are helping a lot of us enjoy this game...or attempt to enjoy...EA still needs to do their part, lol.

Last edited by PrimetimeUTK; 09-01-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #228
Rookie

OVR: 0
Have any one notice the lower the fumble slider is the more fumbles you get..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #229
Rookie

BigDaneAyMane's Arena

OVR: 1

Are these sliders also good for User vs User? Just started a 10 user CCM and want to create a sim slider set for everyone to enjoy. Only doing 8 min quarters though. Thanks Charter!
Old 09-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #230
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Hey Charter, been keeping up with this thread a bit. I've been doing a lot of testing/playing on Jarrod's All-Madden Black Set in an offline CCM, but as with many others on various different slider sets, the CPU run game is non-existent.

I've noticed, that even though yours are All-Pro, most are getting good games from them. That's sort of promising, I guess, lol. A few of us tried Jarrod's on All-Pro and it just made things ridiculously easy.

My main question about yours, as I plan on trying them out tonight, is the HUM PRC. The OP says that CPU will run better on 50...what's the best setting in that 50-90 range for the most challenge?

Also, does the offline vs online thing really make that much of a difference? I've been playing offline, but if online makes your set worth the try, then I have no problem doing a single player online one. Just wondering!

Also, 25 injury seems a bit low...are you still seeing some?

Thanks! Keep up the good work. Guys like you and Jarrod are helping a lot of us enjoy this game...or attempt to enjoy...EA still needs to do their part, lol.
Try the 50 setting first and yes online is pretty different. These are designed for online ccm. Thanks for the comment. Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #231
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Have any one notice the lower the fumble slider is the more fumbles you get..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Thats how the slider works. The lower it is the more fumbles you get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #232
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaneAyMane
Are these sliders also good for User vs User? Just started a 10 user CCM and want to create a sim slider set for everyone to enjoy. Only doing 8 min quarters though. Thanks Charter!
Not sure about that. I haven't tested it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »