Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #281
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Very rarely. The AI maybe once a game. And if you find that your guys are dropping a lot it might be due to running before they catch it. I feel that this year it is more sensitive than usual. I was dropping balls left and right because I would start running with my WR as the ball hits his hand, only to watch him drop a wide open ball.
Agreed, I was having a problem with my players dropping far to many passes. After some time I noticed that I was doing running as the catch was being made. The past few games have been much better since I have avoided doing this.

PSN: hoos4974
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #282
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Do you guys switch on defense and manually catch on offense? Are these sliders designed for that?
Old 09-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #283
Rookie

GeauxMarlins's Arena

OVR: 2

I really enjoy using these sliders man, thanks for all your hard work!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #284
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Charter, I must say that your sliders gave me a whole new experience in Madden13.

I started an online CCM, and played the first pre-season game, so will try things out in a regular season game when I get home tonight, but this game was the most competitive game I've had.

The CPU was definitely able to rush on me. They went over 100+, probably closer to 130 or so, with a YPC avg of over 4, so that was the biggest thing I was looking for.

I had to get used to playing on Normal speed, as I've gotten so used to Slow. But I actually liked the faster feel normal brought.

The only issue I had was some things with HUM Pass defense (I had the pass reaction slider at 50). There were a few passes where my CBs just got flat out beat bad or didn't even really stay with WR once ball was hiked, leading to 2-3 deep wide open throws by the CPU.

Also, the CPU ran the ball more than they probably should have. Probably 40 runs to 24 passes. They were the Seahawks, so I'd expect closer to a 50:50 ratio, maybe a few more runs than passes.

What do you think I should do with Pass Reaction slider for human? Go up to 60 and see what happens, go all the way up to that 90 spot? or what?

The CPU run game can go down a tad, and I really need my Pass Def to be a little more aware.

Thanks!!! Your set may have finally gotten me to a point where I'm willing to start my "real" CCM!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #285
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
Do you guys switch on defense and manually catch on offense? Are these sliders designed for that?
I think you can do any of that. I don't switch on defense much but, that's just how I play. I also only user catch on some deep balls. I end up messing up too much when I try and user catch too much. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #286
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Charter, I must say that your sliders gave me a whole new experience in Madden13.

I started an online CCM, and played the first pre-season game, so will try things out in a regular season game when I get home tonight, but this game was the most competitive game I've had.

The CPU was definitely able to rush on me. They went over 100+, probably closer to 130 or so, with a YPC avg of over 4, so that was the biggest thing I was looking for.

I had to get used to playing on Normal speed, as I've gotten so used to Slow. But I actually liked the faster feel normal brought.

The only issue I had was some things with HUM Pass defense (I had the pass reaction slider at 50). There were a few passes where my CBs just got flat out beat bad or didn't even really stay with WR once ball was hiked, leading to 2-3 deep wide open throws by the CPU.

Also, the CPU ran the ball more than they probably should have. Probably 40 runs to 24 passes. They were the Seahawks, so I'd expect closer to a 50:50 ratio, maybe a few more runs than passes.

What do you think I should do with Pass Reaction slider for human? Go up to 60 and see what happens, go all the way up to that 90 spot? or what?

The CPU run game can go down a tad, and I really need my Pass Def to be a little more aware.

Thanks!!! Your set may have finally gotten me to a point where I'm willing to start my "real" CCM!!!
I would just go up a little at a time. like you said 60 then go from there. I have noticed when you go all the way to 90 helps with the cpu calling more passes but, can hurt the cpu run game. I would give it a few more games with 50 though. Some guys have had the cpu have a good balance. I think they just call plays based on what works. If their running it good why pass more. ha ha. I really think that has something to do with it.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #287
Rookie

OVR: 4
Just trying to figure out, if I lower the cpu int slider, will the decrease the chance that the cpu will intercept the pass?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #288
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrobat
Just trying to figure out, if I lower the cpu int slider, will the decrease the chance that the cpu will intercept the pass?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
yes. that is the way it works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »