Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #289
MVP
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Delaware
Blog Entries: 36
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Charter, I must say that your sliders gave me a whole new experience in Madden13.

I started an online CCM, and played the first pre-season game, so will try things out in a regular season game when I get home tonight, but this game was the most competitive game I've had.

The CPU was definitely able to rush on me. They went over 100+, probably closer to 130 or so, with a YPC avg of over 4, so that was the biggest thing I was looking for.

I had to get used to playing on Normal speed, as I've gotten so used to Slow. But I actually liked the faster feel normal brought.

The only issue I had was some things with HUM Pass defense (I had the pass reaction slider at 50). There were a few passes where my CBs just got flat out beat bad or didn't even really stay with WR once ball was hiked, leading to 2-3 deep wide open throws by the CPU.

Also, the CPU ran the ball more than they probably should have. Probably 40 runs to 24 passes. They were the Seahawks, so I'd expect closer to a 50:50 ratio, maybe a few more runs than passes.

What do you think I should do with Pass Reaction slider for human? Go up to 60 and see what happens, go all the way up to that 90 spot? or what?

The CPU run game can go down a tad, and I really need my Pass Def to be a little more aware.

Thanks!!! Your set may have finally gotten me to a point where I'm willing to start my "real" CCM!!!
Have you watched any seahawks games?

As a seahawks fan, take a look at their QB's and WR's. There is absolutely no reason...NONE that they should be throwing more than 25-27 times a game.

40 runs and 24 passes is absolutely perfect for the seahawks. If anything, the number of plays is wrong, but the overall ratio...is absolutely dead on. They have good runningbacks, and a better run blocking line than pass blocking line.
pdiehm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #290
MVP
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Delaware
Blog Entries: 36
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

I just had a slugfest with the 49ers.

I am actually shaking my head at those who say the CPU doesn't run enough. IMO, the playcalling for the 49ers was perfect in this game. If you want to say the CPU isn't effective running the ball, I'll go with that, but they just ran it, 37 times against me.

What is concerning is it's another road game, and my WR's had 7 drops (I continue to believe that certain ratings drop in road games, which is fine, but it'd be nice to know that so one could set the sliders to account for that).

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Oct 18, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks (6-1 (3-0))003710
San Francisco 49ers (4-3 (0-1))27009
Team Stats Comparison
SEASFO
Total Offense271210
Rushing Yards12382
Passing Yards148128
First Downs149
Punt Return Yards5158
Kick Return Yards2222
Total Yards344290
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion9/185/16
4th Down Conversion0/00/0
2-Point Conversion0/00/0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/1/10/0/0
Penalties4/251/7
Posession Time31:2128:39
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGSEASFO
14:51(SFO) Team Safety20
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGSEASFO
1:05(SFO) R. Moss 31 Yd pass from A. Smith (D. Akers kick)90
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGSEASFO
2:42(SEA) S. Hauschka, 18 Yd FG 93
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGSEASFO
8:55(SEA) K. Durham 9 Yd pass from M. Flynn (S. Hauschka kick)910
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Flynn17/2918310
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Lynch27953.50
R. Turbin4184.50
M. Flynn2105.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G. Tate44611.50
S. Rice4297.20
B. Edwards4389.50
K. Durham199.01
C. Morrah133.00
D. Baldwin177.00
K. Winslow11111.00
M. Lynch14040.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
R. Okung20
M. Unger20
B. Giacomini10
D. Lutui02
A. Barron01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K. Wright90.000
E. Thomas80.010
L. Hill70.000
B. Wagner40.000
K. Chancellor40.000
B. Browner20.000
M. Trufant20.000
B. Maxwell20.000
C. Clemons10.000
C. Maragos10.000
W. Guy10.000
J. Jones10.000
R. Bryant10.000
B. Mebane11.000
A. Branch10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
S. Hauschka1/11/1418
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
J. Ryan831939.92
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
G. Tate12222.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L. Washington55110.20
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Smith10/1912911
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F. Gore33812.50
B. Jacobs200.00
M. Crabtree111.00
B. Miller100.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Manningham4256.50
V. Davis22713.50
R. Moss25125.51
M. Crabtree12424.00
B. Jacobs111.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
M. Lupati01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
P. Willis141.000
R. McDonald62.000
N. Bowman60.000
J. Smith61.000
D. Goldson50.000
C. Rogers40.000
A. Brooks40.000
C. Culliver20.000
C. Jones20.000
P. Haralson20.000
I. Williams10.000
T. Brock10.000
D. McBath10.000
D. Whitner10.000
R. Jean Francois10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
D. Akers0/11/11--
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
A. Lee832340.41
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L. James12222.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
P. Cox55811.60

Last edited by pdiehm; 09-02-2012 at 12:59 PM.
pdiehm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #291
Rookie
 
MarcD's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

This is game one of my online Connected Careers. I am a Lions fan, but am playing with 3 other friends, and we are all NFC North teams. I took the last team available which was the Packers.
Notes
I used 8 minute quarters with play clock running down to 15 seconds.

Patrick Willis forced two fumbles on big hits to James Starks, both of which were recovered by Ahmad Brooks.

Very good game -- It was tied with just under 3 minutes left on the clock, and I punted it away. David Akers missed a 51 yard field goal to take the lead, and I capitalized on that by driving down the field to kick a game winning field goal as time expired.

15 of Frank Gore's 29 rushing yards came on one play. I'm not sure if it's just my run defense or what, but he couldn't really get anything going.

San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers
Sep 9, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Francisco 49ers (0-0)733821
Green Bay Packers (0-0)7071024
Team Stats Comparison

SFOGNB
Total Offense349348
Rushing Yards50120
Passing Yards299228
First Downs128
Punt Return Yards234
Kick Return Yards24132
Total Yards396484
Turnovers02
3rd Down Converstion53
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion10
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals100%100%
Penalties00
Posession Time20:5411:06
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Alex Smith16/2330720
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Frank Gore18291.60
Alex Smith2199.50
Bruce Miller122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Vernon Davis56312.61
Randy Moss514629.20
Michael Jenkins3134.30
Bruce Miller2115.50
Michael Crabtree17474.01
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Joe Staley10
Mike Iupati00
Erik Cook10
Leonard Davis01
Anthony Davis00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Patrick Willis5000
Darcel McBath4000
Ahmad Brooks4100
Donte Whitner3000
Tramaine Brock2000
Parys Haralson2100
Chris Culliver2000
Justin Smith1000
Carlos Rogers1000
Larry Grant1000
Ray McDonald1000
NaVorro Bowman1000
Dashon Goldson0000
Isaac Sopoaga0000
Aldon Smith0000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
David Akers2/31/1721
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Andy Lee313043.30
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
LaMichael James12424.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Perrish Cox22311.50
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Aaron Rodgers9/1424830
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
James Starks141178.40
Aaron Rodgers133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jermichael Finley417543.82
Jordy Nelson33612.00
Donald Driver13636.01
John Kuhn111.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Bryan Bulaga00
T.J. Lang20
Jeff Saturday00
Josh Sitton01
Marshall Newhouse10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Tramon Williams6000
Clay Matthews5000
Morgan Burnett4000
Brad Jones4000
B.J. Raji4100
Charles Woodson3000
Desmond Bishop3000
Luis Castillo2000
Sam Shields2000
Davon House1000
Erik Walden1100
D.J. Smith1000
Jarrett Bush1000
Jarius Wynn1000
A.J. Hawk0000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Mason Crosby1/13/3624
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Tim Masthay29447.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Randall Cobb513226.40
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Randall Cobb144.00


I'll post game stats for the entire season, if you want me to. We're in week 4 currently.
MarcD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #292
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD
This is game one of my online Connected Careers. I am a Lions fan, but am playing with 3 other friends, and we are all NFC North teams. I took the last team available which was the Packers.
Notes
I used 8 minute quarters with play clock running down to 15 seconds.

Patrick Willis forced two fumbles on big hits to James Starks, both of which were recovered by Ahmad Brooks.

Very good game -- It was tied with just under 3 minutes left on the clock, and I punted it away. David Akers missed a 51 yard field goal to take the lead, and I capitalized on that by driving down the field to kick a game winning field goal as time expired.

15 of Frank Gore's 29 rushing yards came on one play. I'm not sure if it's just my run defense or what, but he couldn't really get anything going.

San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers
Sep 9, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Francisco 49ers (0-0)733821
Green Bay Packers (0-0)7071024
Team Stats Comparison

SFOGNB
Total Offense349348
Rushing Yards50120
Passing Yards299228
First Downs128
Punt Return Yards234
Kick Return Yards24132
Total Yards396484
Turnovers02
3rd Down Converstion53
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion10
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals100%100%
Penalties00
Posession Time20:5411:06
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Alex Smith16/2330720
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Frank Gore18291.60
Alex Smith2199.50
Bruce Miller122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Vernon Davis56312.61
Randy Moss514629.20
Michael Jenkins3134.30
Bruce Miller2115.50
Michael Crabtree17474.01
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Joe Staley10
Mike Iupati00
Erik Cook10
Leonard Davis01
Anthony Davis00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Patrick Willis5000
Darcel McBath4000
Ahmad Brooks4100
Donte Whitner3000
Tramaine Brock2000
Parys Haralson2100
Chris Culliver2000
Justin Smith1000
Carlos Rogers1000
Larry Grant1000
Ray McDonald1000
NaVorro Bowman1000
Dashon Goldson0000
Isaac Sopoaga0000
Aldon Smith0000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
David Akers2/31/1721
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Andy Lee313043.30
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
LaMichael James12424.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Perrish Cox22311.50
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Aaron Rodgers9/1424830
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
James Starks141178.40
Aaron Rodgers133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jermichael Finley417543.82
Jordy Nelson33612.00
Donald Driver13636.01
John Kuhn111.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Bryan Bulaga00
T.J. Lang20
Jeff Saturday00
Josh Sitton01
Marshall Newhouse10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Tramon Williams6000
Clay Matthews5000
Morgan Burnett4000
Brad Jones4000
B.J. Raji4100
Charles Woodson3000
Desmond Bishop3000
Luis Castillo2000
Sam Shields2000
Davon House1000
Erik Walden1100
D.J. Smith1000
Jarrett Bush1000
Jarius Wynn1000
A.J. Hawk0000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Mason Crosby1/13/3624
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Tim Masthay29447.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Randall Cobb513226.40
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Randall Cobb144.00


I'll post game stats for the entire season, if you want me to. We're in week 4 currently.
What number did you use for user pass defense reaction time?
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #293
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
I just had a slugfest with the 49ers.

I am actually shaking my head at those who say the CPU doesn't run enough. IMO, the playcalling for the 49ers was perfect in this game. If you want to say the CPU isn't effective running the ball, I'll go with that, but they just ran it, 37 times against me.

What is concerning is it's another road game, and my WR's had 7 drops (I continue to believe that certain ratings drop in road games, which is fine, but it'd be nice to know that so one could set the sliders to account for that).

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Oct 18, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Seattle Seahawks (6-1 (3-0))003710
San Francisco 49ers (4-3 (0-1))27009
Team Stats Comparison

SEASFO
Total Offense271210
Rushing Yards12382
Passing Yards148128
First Downs149
Punt Return Yards5158
Kick Return Yards2222
Total Yards344290
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion9/185/16
4th Down Conversion0/00/0
2-Point Conversion0/00/0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/1/10/0/0
Penalties4/251/7
Posession Time31:2128:39
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGSEASFO
14:51(SFO) Team Safety20
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGSEASFO
1:05(SFO) R. Moss 31 Yd pass from A. Smith (D. Akers kick)90
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGSEASFO
2:42(SEA) S. Hauschka, 18 Yd FG 93
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGSEASFO
8:55(SEA) K. Durham 9 Yd pass from M. Flynn (S. Hauschka kick)910
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Flynn17/2918310
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Lynch27953.50
R. Turbin4184.50
M. Flynn2105.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G. Tate44611.50
S. Rice4297.20
B. Edwards4389.50
K. Durham199.01
C. Morrah133.00
D. Baldwin177.00
K. Winslow11111.00
M. Lynch14040.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
R. Okung20
M. Unger20
B. Giacomini10
D. Lutui02
A. Barron01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K. Wright90.000
E. Thomas80.010
L. Hill70.000
B. Wagner40.000
K. Chancellor40.000
B. Browner20.000
M. Trufant20.000
B. Maxwell20.000
C. Clemons10.000
C. Maragos10.000
W. Guy10.000
J. Jones10.000
R. Bryant10.000
B. Mebane11.000
A. Branch10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
S. Hauschka1/11/1418
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
J. Ryan831939.92
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
G. Tate12222.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L. Washington55110.20
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Smith10/1912911
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F. Gore33812.50
B. Jacobs200.00
M. Crabtree111.00
B. Miller100.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Manningham4256.50
V. Davis22713.50
R. Moss25125.51
M. Crabtree12424.00
B. Jacobs111.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
M. Lupati01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
P. Willis141.000
R. McDonald62.000
N. Bowman60.000
J. Smith61.000
D. Goldson50.000
C. Rogers40.000
A. Brooks40.000
C. Culliver20.000
C. Jones20.000
P. Haralson20.000
I. Williams10.000
T. Brock10.000
D. McBath10.000
D. Whitner10.000
R. Jean Francois10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
D. Akers0/11/11--
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
A. Lee832340.41
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
L. James12222.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
P. Cox55811.60
I'm glad the games are playing out different like this. I really don't want every game to be 24-21. So, this is good.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #294
Rookie
 
MarcD's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
What number did you use for user pass defense reaction time?
It was 50 at the time of this game, currently just changed it to 60 (not sure if that will make them run more or not?)
MarcD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #295
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD
It was 50 at the time of this game, currently just changed it to 60 (not sure if that will make them run more or not?)
50 should be good. If you raise that number too much in online ccm they actually may run less.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #296
MVP
 
Hoos's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,003
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
Do you guys switch on defense and manually catch on offense? Are these sliders designed for that?
My house rule is no switching at all on defense. I'll take control of a LB presnap and use him throughout the entire play. Since adopting this practice I feel as though the CPU's run game has improved greatly. Have been playing this way for a few years now.

May just be my controller needing replaced, but on offense I seem to have a problem switching to the intended receiver on pass plays. Could be the game speed (normal) as well that prevents this as the play unfolds faster than my aging stick skills can react, lol. So user catching is not an option most of the time. I will however take control of a receiver after a catch has been made. Same thing applies on running plays.
__________________
XBL Gamertag: hoos4974

PSN: hoos4974
Hoos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.

Top -