Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #353
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
Really am enjoying these. Probably the best on here. Question though. Have you tried them on all-madden?

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
Someone that posted on this thread did. He said it worked good.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #354
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
I'm still using the sliders from the OP. I have played 4 regular season games (offline CCM). Everything is pretty much perfect. The only thing I have touched us the user INT. I upped it from 15 to 20 because my guys dropped literally everything. Since upping it to 20 I have had a couple INTs but I don't know how much is due to the slider.

One thing I am thinking about changing is lowering user run block. I am leading the league in rushing by a lot. I am averaging 150+ a game. I am first or second in every offensive category and second to last or last in every defensive category haha. I am 2-2 after starting off 0-2. And 3/4 games had been division games (1-2 in those).

Also, has anyone noticed the AI shanking 1-2 punts every game?
Yea it seems depending on your skill level that you have to make a few adjustments in offline ccm. I haven't used this in that mode once. When I get back home tomorrow I will start working on some of that this week.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #355
The Beginning

DerkontheOS's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I really like the direction you are going with the adjustments you have made to the sliders. I might go pretty close to that with either my middle difficulty or higher difficulty set. depending if I do two or three skill sets. Do you feel you are a higher skill level player and if so are you having a realistic but, difficult challenge with the set you listed?
I would like to think I am a higher skill player lol. I generally make good reads and don't force too many passes, last game I was feeling a lot of heat from the Saints blitzing so much so it forced me to hurry my throws. I don't really have stick skills, I don't user intercept anything, I'm pretty bad at juking, and I don't make many user tackles, I usually just rush the passer and don't switch my player.

I'm just trying to improve the longevity of a career, because most of my careers stop when my team gets too good and I start winning games without even trying too hard. My goal is to have realistic stats while still maintaining a nice challenge playing as a highly rated team, by that I mean I don't want to just cruise to all my wins. On the other hand I want to win the ones I am heavily favored in if I play decent ball. I also want to go into games facing the top teams thinking "man this is going to be a hard one, I have to play pretty good to win this one".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #356
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
Played my first CCM preseason game. Dallas at Raiders.

First huge glaring bug is K and P being swapped for each other after the 1st quarter. Janikowski kicked the ball about 10 yards every time.

DAL: 3/14/6/8=31
OAK: 0/10/0/7=17

TOTOFF: DAL-324/OAK-285
RYDS: DAL-148/OAK-60
PYDS: DAL-176/OAK-225
1STD: DAL-16/OAK-15
TO: 2 EACH
3RDD: DAL-6/13/OAK-2/13
PEN: DAL-8/90/OAK-1/5 (I had 4 holding penalties on KR's)
TOP: DAL-29:58/OAK-30:02

Orton: 9/17 103
Leinhart: 22/33 264

Jones: 24/117
Goodson: 12/47
I know I hate that in preseason. It's not a bug though. It's just that they are each others backups. So when they sub in all the backups that is who it goes with. Since there is expanded rosters you would think EA would have included the extra kickers and punters that teams have in the preseason.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #357
The Beginning

DerkontheOS's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
I skip the pre-season for that reason.
Yeaaa me too.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #358
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanfan23
Great sliders!!! I was real close to giving up on the game until it was patched but these sliders made the game play perfect for me and I will be running with them in my CC! Thanks Charter!!!
I feel like I don't even want a patch. The game plays great to me. I'm afraid when they patch it it will screw everything up. Hopefully it will just be miner things to smooth things out.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #359
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm thinking about turning it up to 50.
I went through a preseason with it set at 50 and there were only one or two injuries per team...

Granted, the starters play very little, so that has an effect...player rotation, etc...

Still, I'm going to bump in up to 55 based on a few posters who made that move for similar reasons...

Continued thanks...great base set!
Old 09-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #360
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
I would like to think I am a higher skill player lol. I generally make good reads and don't force too many passes, last game I was feeling a lot of heat from the Saints blitzing so much so it forced me to hurry my throws. I don't really have stick skills, I don't user intercept anything, I'm pretty bad at juking, and I don't make many user tackles, I usually just rush the passer and don't switch my player.

I'm just trying to improve the longevity of a career, because most of my careers stop when my team gets too good and I start winning games without even trying too hard. My goal is to have realistic stats while still maintaining a nice challenge playing as a highly rated team, by that I mean I don't want to just cruise to all my wins. On the other hand I want to win the ones I am heavily favored in if I play decent ball. I also want to go into games facing the top teams thinking "man this is going to be a hard one, I have to play pretty good to win this one".
One of the awesome things about this game is the infinity engine, though not perfect, help create very realistic results. This is the first time in a football video game were I will be watching a real game and see the RB get tackled and seeing the players pile up and think it that it looks like Madden. I feel like I finally have the football video game I have been waiting for. It can only get better from here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »