Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 04:01 AM   #377
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseChange25
Click the link and fill out as much info from the box score as you'd like. When your done filling out the info, click create at the bottom of the page. Once its created, it will have a long html link at the top of the page. Copy and paste that into the message of your post and it will appear in the stat box.

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl
Thanks for the reply.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:12 AM   #378
Rookie

Hiero's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Did you enter them in before or after you advanced your week? It's usually takes sliders a week to kick in for some reason. Also you really need to play 2 or 3 games with sliders to see if they work for you.
GAME #1

Detroit Lions at San Francisco 49ers
Sep 3, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Detroit Lions ()036312
San Francisco 49ers ()14210742
Team Stats Comparison
DETSFO
Total Offense390422
Rushing Yards24180
Passing Yards366242
First Downs2317
Punt Return Yards048
Kick Return Yards5985
Total Yards449555
Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion7-19 (36%)9-14 (64%)
4th Down Conversion0-1 (0%)0-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/44/0
Penalties02-20
Posession Time27:2032:09

Couple things that stood out to me, unlike in my last game, the CPU passed a lot on 1st down, which was really nice.

CPU couldn't run the ball to save their lives. Stafford was 34-63 with 361 yards. No TDs, no picks. Alex Smith had 5 TDs and almost 75% CMP PCT.

Hardly any pass rush from the CPU. Alex Smith really had all day to throw just made the smart choice instead of risking it.

Secondary play was off. My CBs and LBs would blanket their guys while my receivers got separation all day long. I didn't try many deep passes. Alex threw 2 deep picks. Would have been a lot worse had he completed those.

Again first full game with these (I super simmed my last one) so I will definitely stick with these for a while and then try some adjustments after a few games. These will be a really good base to work with.

Last edited by Hiero; 09-03-2012 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #379
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
You need to get xbox live gold so you can see if everything works out the same online. I think you were the one who doesn't have Gold right?
Yeah, gold isn't happening with things the way they currently are.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #380
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
Maybe I am doing something wrong I don't know.

I just did a Darren McaFadeen CCM and he had 45 rushes for 286 yards.

I put in all the sliders as Charter04 says, (can't change Auto Subs it has a pad lock on it)

I really want to enjoy this game, but something isn't working for me on this, can someone help me out?
When you're doing a player CCM, you need to lower the quarter times...somewhere between 7-10 mins, I haven't really found the right balance yet for total plays. Supersim is kind of "broken" when it comes to total plays in a game, hence the need for lower quarter times.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #381
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
Maybe I am doing something wrong I don't know.

I just did a Darren McaFadeen CCM and he had 45 rushes for 286 yards.

I put in all the sliders as Charter04 says, (can't change Auto Subs it has a pad lock on it)

I really want to enjoy this game, but something isn't working for me on this, can someone help me out?
I do 10 min/15 second run off as a QB however I think for every position the sliders will be different. Im currently doing sliders for this and damn near go the player CCM QB down to a T.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #382
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Just beat the Vikings in my offline CCM 26-6. Marshawn Lynch was pure beast.

32 carries, 218 yards, 1 TD. 6 rec, 76 yards.

Sacked Ponder 7 times, held them to 292 yards of offense (I only had 329 or so).

I am going to up HUM catching though. 15/28 129 yards was my QB. 9 of them balls were drops, including 5 by Braylon Edwards alone. I'm getting frustrated seeing guys wide open, ball hit their hands, and have them drop it.

I'm 7-1 or something, and I would venture to say that Edwards has between 25-30 drops on the season. Winslow probably has 15, Tate in the low teens.

Just far far far too many drops at 45.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you running with your receivers just as they are catching the ball? I had problems with drops because of this. Make sure they 100% catch it before you start running. I have MAYBE 1 drop per game. I play with the Panthers.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #383
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you running with your receivers just as they are catching the ball? I had problems with drops because of this. Make sure they 100% catch it before you start running. I have MAYBE 1 drop per game. I play with the Panthers.
No, I don't take control of the WR until they have complete possession of the ball. I don't lead pass or user catch.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #384
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
No. Haven't messed with it yet. I can't figure out how they work in online CCM. They are different.
word who you telling - i was just looking at them..they are very strange....thanks for these sliders bro i'll play my first pre-season game now and report back!!
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: Rileyfcol
PSN: Doc_Hollladay
Instagram:7_wolfe

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »