Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #385
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_bucs_fan
word who you telling - i was just looking at them..they are very strange....thanks for these sliders bro i'll play my first pre-season game now and report back!!
Make sure you enter sliders before you advance a week or if you just started a season, before you hit the Action "begin your career".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #386
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1

If anyone is finding it easy to run the ball, I just moved run block from 50 to 45 and had a much tougher time running. It was a nice change since I have been averaging over 150 rush yards a game. Here is the breakdown:

Stewart 21 att for 65 yards (avg 3.1)
Newton 8 att for 30 yards (avg 3.8)
Williams 4 att for 24 yards (avg 4.5)

I am the Panthers and I played the Seahawks.

Only one game so far so I will see how it goes with run block at 45. Also has anyone else played the Seahawks? They passed 45 times and ran like 15. I wasn't even up that big the whole game. This was the first game I played where the AI was lop sided with play calling.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #387
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think 35 FG accuracy may be a tad low. I just played the 49ers (i was the lions) and their kicker missed 5 field goals, and one was a chip shot from like 25 yards out and he missed wide right. He was missing the longer field goals by about 20 yards. they were barely staying in the field of play. My receivers (including Calvin Johnson) were dropping passes left and right.

It was a close game though, i won in overtime on a last second field goal (20-17), so at least it was competitive.

I can probably post a box score if you'd like. overall it felt pretty good. Best is hurt and my backup ran for ~4 yards per carry with a long of like 12. So thats about right for the lions running game, lol. I did have a crap load of fumbles though. it was pretty irritating in that regard.

Last edited by nate94gt; 09-03-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #388
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
If anyone is finding it easy to run the ball, I just moved run block from 50 to 45 and had a much tougher time running. It was a nice change since I have been averaging over 150 rush yards a game. Here is the breakdown:

Stewart 21 att for 65 yards (avg 3.1)
Newton 8 att for 30 yards (avg 3.8)
Williams 4 att for 24 yards (avg 4.5)

I am the Panthers and I played the Seahawks.

Only one game so far so I will see how it goes with run block at 45. Also has anyone else played the Seahawks? They passed 45 times and ran like 15. I wasn't even up that big the whole game. This was the first game I played where the AI was lop sided with play calling.
I play as the Seahawks. In my CCM the gameflow is probably 2:1 run***.

surprised that they were 3:1 pass to run.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #389
Rookie

Hiero's Arena

Had to restart my game, CPU punts were going 20 yards and I mean 20 yards.... EA, come on. Where you at?
Old 09-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #390
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiero
Had to restart my game, CPU punts were going 20 yards and I mean 20 yards.... EA, come on. Where you at?
was that in a preseason game? if so, its cuz their kicker was punting.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #391
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan076
I tried another set w/ it this low and the anwsers no, you cant use the left stick on passes. Passes will sail all over the place but not to the intended target
I'm confused. Does this mean that left stick in general is ineffective, or just rendered moot with a 10 Human Pass Accuracy (the way it's listed right now on page 1)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #392
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate94gt
I think 35 FG accuracy may be a tad low. I just played the 49ers (i was the lions) and their kicker missed 5 field goals, and one was a chip shot from like 25 yards out and he missed wide right. He was missing the longer field goals by about 20 yards. they were barely staying in the field of play. My receivers (including Calvin Johnson) were dropping passes left and right.

It was a close game though, i won in overtime on a last second field goal (20-17), so at least it was competitive.

I can probably post a box score if you'd like. overall it felt pretty good. Best is hurt and my backup ran for ~4 yards per carry with a long of like 12. So thats about right for the lions running game, lol. I did have a crap load of fumbles though. it was pretty irritating in that regard.
Just raise kick ACC to 40 and user catching to 48

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »