Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #409
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiero
Playing an online CCM game right now with these.

Lions vs. Niners (me). Not even halftime yet and I'm up 28-0. No manual switching on D. My corners are blanketing Megatron and Burleson. Stafford is 6-14 only 46 yards. They have 3 rushes for -1 yards. Niners have almost 200 yards of offense already. It's like they are laying down for me and choking on offense for me. I'll finish this game out and then post up my results.

I may wait for this patch to see if I even want to keep playing this game.
Interesting...

Just played Bills (me) v Lions in Detroit and Stafford lit me up for the first quarter and then Hill and some backup for Megatron lit me up all second half...

Hill went for 450 plus in three quarters...

In addition to sliders, I think there's some HFA and some "Any Given Sunday" randomness that helps bring out wildly different results...

Has anybody tried CPU QBA @ 45?

The starters seem to go 75-85 % with the backups hitting around 65%...

I don't want to mess with PRC @50 or lower the CPU CTH to 45, because the former is a "house of cards" this year and the latter turns into a drop fest and poor sideline route AWR...

Anyone?

Thanks!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #410
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Since so many people are different skill level I think I might do like Jarod does and make 2 or 3 sets for skill level. The current set would be the middle set. I could make a harder one and easier one. Anyone interested in that?
Yes I definitely would! Historically I find Pro way too easy, but if I set default All-Pro it's a big challenge. I've had decent games on default all-pro but turning up human Pass Protection to 80 and CPU pass defense to 40 and interceptions to 0 (yes I suck at passing ).

I'd also like to second what someone else said about a modified version of these sliders for NON-CCM
Old 09-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #411
Pro

servo75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Roger Goodell has made a new rule were whenever you get tackled the tackler and ball carrier must hug for at least 2 seconds but no more than 4 seconds. If either fail to do so it is a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty, however if the hug last too long it is a delay of game.
haha! He WOULD do that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #412
Pro

servo75's Arena

Question Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Someone that posted on this thread did. He said it worked good.
See this is what confuses me, and it was brought up in another thread. I was under the impression that the default difficulties (i.e. Rookie through All-Madden) merely functioned as short-cut presets for the slider settings. HOWEVER more recently I've gotten the impression that, for example, starting at "PRO" and then moving all human sliders to 75 makes an EASIER setting than just defaulting to "ALL-PRO" to begin with (ALL-PRO uses 75 for all human sliders).

What I've read is that the way the sliders work are to "dumb down" or "rev up" the effective ratings for players on-field. But if the situation I described above is true, then the sliders are merely fine-tuning within the default difficulties.

Any comments?
Old 09-03-2012, 06:02 PM   #413
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I just made some changes to the OP. I made a few changes to special teams and penalty sliders. I also raise the injury slider. I also am going to start adding sliders for individual areas that you would like to be more or less difficult. The first one I added was user rushing against the CPU to be more difficult. Keep in mind that these will not be extreme changes. I don't want the cpu to be unrealistically overpowering. All you do is enter all the sliders as they are at the top of the page and then make the changes to that area only. I hope this will make the sliders a little more customizable from user to user. Check them out, test them, and let me know what you think.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #414
Rookie

OVR: 0
Way too many CPU broken tackles for me. Playing as Falcons against Panthers. Deangelo Williams has 305 yards on 18 carries against me, and im still in the third quarter. Also has 190 yards after first hit. Maybe I suck, idk. I'll try playin with a better run defense and see how that goes
Old 09-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #415
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
I just made some changes to the OP. I made a few changes to special teams and penalty sliders. I also raise the injury slider. I also am going to start adding sliders for individual areas that you would like to be more or less difficult. The first one I added was user rushing against the CPU to be more difficult. Keep in mind that these will not be extreme changes. I don't want the cpu to be unrealistically overpowering. All you do is enter all the sliders as they are at the top of the page and then make the changes to that area only. I hope this will make the sliders a little more customizable from user to user. Check them out, test them, and let me know what you think.
Great idea on the customization

Some stuff I'd like to bring up after maybe 5 games with the previous set

User interception needs to go up. I drop a ton of user picks. I feel like he user is punished when they make a poor decision and the cpu should be too

Too many broken tackles by the cpu running backs. They should not be breaking tackles against my 350lb defensive tackles regularly

And I'm not sure what slider will address this but the cpu qbs don't attack down field at all. Maybe user coverage is too tight?

Sent from my Dark JellyBellyG1 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by pyr0sphere; 09-03-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #416
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandrews
Way too many CPU broken tackles for me. Playing as Falcons against Panthers. Deangelo Williams has 305 yards on 18 carries against me, and im still in the third quarter. Also has 190 yards after first hit. Maybe I suck, idk. I'll try playin with a better run defense and see how that goes
I'd keep playing. I've only had 1 RB go off on me (Seahawks) and that was Steven Jackson. He went 19-122, and added another 67 yards or something in receiving.

Adrian Peterson went 18-73 with 36 yards receiving.

Frank Gore did little to nothing, but ran the ball 33-71 or something.

I've not seen any RB go that nuts in any game I've played to be honest.

Cam Newton is the only QB who's been unconscious against me, going 18/24 (16/17 or 17/18 in the first half) for 5 TD's and 70 some yards rushing. Carolina absolutely destroyed me though, 52-21.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »