Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #417
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Does anyone have any tips when playing as DL? I play as RDE or DT (DAL) depending on formation and I don't switch. The R stick is suppose to be your finess/power moves but too many times when you push R r, l, f, your player does nothing.

It just feels like the player you control is a non factor 95% of the time. I assume raising block shed a bit would help, but with the screwy nature of sliders, they don't always do what we expect! LOL.

I was playing Dal v NYG and Manning was really pissing me off! He was side-stepping my taklers all the time. On one play, D.Ware, S.Lee, and K.Coleman all missed. I finally got free with Spencer, as I was hitting him, he threw a perfect 50 yard strike to Cruz. Kiss my A**!!!!! I thought if a player was getting hit, they got rid of the laser like passing!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #418
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Great idea on the customization

Some stuff I'd like to bring up after maybe 5 games with the previous set

User interception needs to go up. I drop a ton of user picks. I feel like he user is punished when they make a poor decision and the cpu should be too

Too many broken tackles by the cpu running backs. They should not be breaking tackles against my 350lb defensive tackles regularly

And I'm not sure what slider will address this but the cpu qbs don't attack down field at all. Maybe user coverage is too tight?

Sent from my Dark JellyBellyG1 using Tapatalk 2
Yea I'll continue to fine tune some things this week. I was gone all weekend so I haven't play at all until today
Old 09-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #419
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
Does anyone have any tips when playing as DL? I play as RDE or DT (DAL) depending on formation and I don't switch. The R stick is suppose to be your finess/power moves but too many times when you push R r, l, f, your player does nothing.

It just feels like the player you control is a non factor 95% of the time. I assume raising block shed a bit would help, but with the screwy nature of sliders, they don't always do what we expect! LOL.

I was playing Dal v NYG and Manning was really pissing me off! He was side-stepping my taklers all the time. On one play, D.Ware, S.Lee, and K.Coleman all missed. I finally got free with Spencer, as I was hitting him, he threw a perfect 50 yard strike to Cruz. Kiss my A**!!!!! I thought if a player was getting hit, they got rid of the laser like passing!
I alway control the left DE or Olb. It is easier for me to get pressure from that side.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #420
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I alway control the left DE or Olb. It is easier for me to get pressure from that side.
I play with a DT...maybe 6-8 times a game I'll play with a DE.

I'm decent, and can rush the throw some, but rarely get sacks, the CPU playes get them.

Lastly, when the computer goes into No Huddle, I ALWAYS get called for Offsides. The CPU just lines up in a matter of 1-2 seconds, and my guy for some reason is always 40 yards upfield.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:03 PM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 3
Roughing the passer is set much too high given now sensitive the infinity engine is. I've gotten 4 so far and am only in the 4th quarter. It went from non existent in the previous setting to getting overblown

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #422
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Roughing the passer is set much too high given now sensitive the infinity engine is. I've gotten 4 so far and am only in the 4th quarter. It went from non existent in the previous setting to getting overblown

I'll adjust it. I'm trying to get it like the real NFL. You can't touch the QB too much in real life. Plus there is only about 5 type of penalties that ever get called so some will be called more than normal. I will probably lower it some though.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #423
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandrews
Way too many CPU broken tackles for me. Playing as Falcons against Panthers. Deangelo Williams has 305 yards on 18 carries against me, and im still in the third quarter. Also has 190 yards after first hit. Maybe I suck, idk. I'll try playin with a better run defense and see how that goes
You must have been in play now mode right???

I was getting mollywopped in play now mode with these sliders but it's TOTALLY easier in online CCM.

Last edited by bukktown; 09-03-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 09-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #424
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm not getting any interceptions when I'm on defense so I started rotating who I was controlling on defense every play (normally I use MLB no-switch). It's kind of fun and I do it mainly because I think you have to user ball hawk to get a pick. I still don't have one but the AI QB throws too many ducks for me to want to raise the slider where my AI teammates start catching them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »