Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'll adjust it. I'm trying to get it like the real NFL. You can't touch the QB too much in real life. Plus there is only about 5 type of penalties that ever get called so some will be called more than normal. I will probably lower it some though.
These aren't tackles. These are my defensive player (controlled by the cpu) walking into the qb, after he's thrown, causing him to fall because of the infinity engine. If they were actually tackling animations, that would be fine

Sent from my Dark JellyBellyG1 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #426
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
Maybe I am doing something wrong I don't know.

I just did a Darren McaFadeen CCM and he had 45 rushes for 286 yards.

I put in all the sliders as Charter04 says, (can't change Auto Subs it has a pad lock on it)

I really want to enjoy this game, but something isn't working for me on this, can someone help me out?
I'm having the same issue with the Auto Subs being locked. Does anyone know why this is or have any ideas on how to unlock them?

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Old 09-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #427
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I alway control the left DE or Olb. It is easier for me to get pressure from that side.
Which moves do u make with the L and R sticks to get pass the O-Line? I really dont know. Most of the time the O-line acts like a glew and i cant take them off no matter what.

Does the INT sliders work as the Fumble's? Lower means more INTs?

And wich sliders are reversed in Madden 13? Cuz in Madden 12 the fumble was the opposite!!

Thanks
Old 09-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #428
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lones
Which moves do u make with the L and R sticks to get pass the O-Line? I really dont know. Most of the time the O-line acts like a glue and i cant take them off no matter what.

And which sliders are reversed in Madden 13? Cuz in Madden 12 the fumble was the opposite!!

Thanks
I'm really starting to wonder if the R stick works at all. I'm feeling like it has a mind of it's own.

That's what makes the sliders so dumb. They don't affect what they mean and if it's reversed............well that's just stupid. For the past couple of years people have asked EA for better imput on what exactly the sliders affect.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #429
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melba459
just curious, how come this is for ONLINE CCM only? is there a difference in sliders between offline and online?
I'm seeing very good things in offline CCM since I can't play online because of my XBL silver membership.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #430
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
Does anyone have any tips when playing as DL? I play as RDE or DT (DAL) depending on formation and I don't switch. The R stick is suppose to be your finess/power moves but too many times when you push R r, l, f, your player does nothing.

It just feels like the player you control is a non factor 95% of the time. I assume raising block shed a bit would help, but with the screwy nature of sliders, they don't always do what we expect! LOL.

I was playing Dal v NYG and Manning was really pissing me off! He was side-stepping my taklers all the time. On one play, D.Ware, S.Lee, and K.Coleman all missed. I finally got free with Spencer, as I was hitting him, he threw a perfect 50 yard strike to Cruz. Kiss my A**!!!!! I thought if a player was getting hit, they got rid of the laser like passing!
I think it is important to know the strength of your player. I am the Panthers and when I use Charles Johnson who is a DE I almost also hit and hold down on the RS and run over the OL. My other DE if I do this he gets pancaked every time. So instead I need to hit left and right on RS. Also I feel that holding the RS in one direction actually works better than just hitting it once one way and then jamming it another way. But that might be all in my head.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #431
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melba459
just curious, how come this is for ONLINE CCM only? is there a difference in sliders between offline and online?
I use the sliders for offline CCM and they work just as well in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #432
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I was playing Dal v NYG and Manning was really pissing me off!
You and Rodney Harrison
Quote:
He was side-stepping my taklers all the time. On one play, D.Ware, S.Lee, and K.Coleman all missed. I finally got free with Spencer, as I was hitting him, he threw a perfect 50 yard strike to Cruz. Kiss my A**!!!!! I thought if a player was getting hit, they got rid of the laser like passing!
I belieeeeeeve in Eli!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »