Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

I will try the new sliders to make it more challenging. So far its been easy for me. Playing as Pats.

And another thing is that injuries are broken lol. Hernadez got hurt for 25 weeks and i put him on injury reserve. Next week he was not in my injury report and was totally fine.

Anyone else getting injury bugs?
Old 09-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #474
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lones
I will try the new sliders to make it more challenging. So far its been easy for me. Playing as Pats.

And another thing is that injuries are broken lol. Hernadez got hurt for 25 weeks and i put him on injury reserve. Next week he was not in my injury report and was totally fine.

Anyone else getting injury bugs?
I think it's an offline CCM problem.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #475
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Here is a great post to see if your results are realistic. Remember these are averages. You might have better or worse stats. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-makers.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #476
Rookie

OVR: 1

So a bit ago I said that I'd post my standings after playing through a season. I'm about halfway through a season as the Ravens and I figured I'd post as its a bi-week and 7 games have been played. I've used the original sliders for all of the games and called my own plays.

I am playing with an Online CCM.

Raven's Schedule
vs Bengals W 17-15
@ Eagles W 27-20
vs Patriots W 27-9
vs Browns W 13-6
@ Chiefs L 42-14
vs Cowboys L 24-17
@ Texans W 17-13

As you can see, I am 5-2 and had a pretty horrid loss against the Chiefs. The cowboys were able to hold on for the win, but a close game allowed for me to beat the Texans. The games were challenging and a lot of fun.

Here are some of the team leaders:
NOTE: I got rid of my Kicker and picked up Plaxico Burress during the pre-season.

Passing:
Joe Flacco 120/223 1,251 YDS 9 TD 15 INT

Rushing:
Race Rice 183-833 4.6 3 TD

Receiving:
Ed Dickson: 25-262 10.5 3 TD
Plaxico Burress: 23-289 12.6 2 TD

Blocking:
Marshal Yanda 10 Pcake 2 Sack
Michael Oher 7 Pcake 3 Sack

Defense:
Ray Lewis 67 Tackles 0 Sacks 1 Int
Jameel McClain 45 Tackles 2 Sacks 0 Int
Paul Kruger 39 Tackles 5 Sacks 0 Int
Terrell Suggs 31 Tackles 0 Sacks 0 Int
Ed. Reed 30 Tackles 0 Sacks 2 Int
Ladarius Webb 25 Tackles 0 Sacks 1 Int
Jimmy Smith 24 Tackles 0 Sacks 1 Int

What I really like about the defensive stats is that the linebackers got the most tackles and the secondary got more interceptions, something that was a bit of a rarity in Madden 12. Ravens are currently 28 in offense and 12 in defense.

Overall, the sliders are holding up well. Flacco's INTs are high, but I attribute that to playing crappy on my part. The CPU is able to run and I give up about 93 yards rushing and 227 passing yards per game.

Hopefully in the second half of the season I can focus on not throwing so many interceptions and continue winning. Awesome sliders, thanks again.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #477
BME
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yea that's just a game to game thing. There is no way to adjust coaching sliders so that's just the way it is for now. I can tell you that its not that way every game. You can raise user pass reaction time to 90-100. This can help but, it could have a negative affect on CPU running ability.
Thanks for the reply.

You were right. The Bucs ran all over me, and hardly passed the ball. I played the Bears and they ran less and passed more. You are right, I assume it's all based on the CPU coaching sliders.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #478
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller
So a bit ago I said that I'd post my standings after playing through a season. I'm about halfway through a season as the Ravens and I figured I'd post as its a bi-week and 7 games have been played. I've used the original sliders for all of the games and called my own plays.

I am playing with an Online CCM.

Raven's Schedule
vs Bengals W 17-15
@ Eagles W 27-20
vs Patriots W 27-9
vs Browns W 13-6
@ Chiefs L 42-14
vs Cowboys L 24-17
@ Texans W 17-13

As you can see, I am 5-2 and had a pretty horrid loss against the Chiefs. The cowboys were able to hold on for the win, but a close game allowed for me to beat the Texans. The games were challenging and a lot of fun.

Here are some of the team leaders:
NOTE: I got rid of my Kicker and picked up Plaxico Burress during the pre-season.

Passing:
Joe Flacco 120/223 1,251 YDS 9 TD 15 INT

Rushing:
Race Rice 183-833 4.6 3 TD

Receiving:
Ed Dickson: 25-262 10.5 3 TD
Plaxico Burress: 23-289 12.6 2 TD

Blocking:
Marshal Yanda 10 Pcake 2 Sack
Michael Oher 7 Pcake 3 Sack

Defense:
Ray Lewis 67 Tackles 0 Sacks 1 Int
Jameel McClain 45 Tackles 2 Sacks 0 Int
Paul Kruger 39 Tackles 5 Sacks 0 Int
Terrell Suggs 31 Tackles 0 Sacks 0 Int
Ed. Reed 30 Tackles 0 Sacks 2 Int
Ladarius Webb 25 Tackles 0 Sacks 1 Int
Jimmy Smith 24 Tackles 0 Sacks 1 Int

What I really like about the defensive stats is that the linebackers got the most tackles and the secondary got more interceptions, something that was a bit of a rarity in Madden 12. Ravens are currently 28 in offense and 12 in defense.

Overall, the sliders are holding up well. Flacco's INTs are high, but I attribute that to playing crappy on my part. The CPU is able to run and I give up about 93 yards rushing and 227 passing yards per game.

Hopefully in the second half of the season I can focus on not throwing so many interceptions and continue winning. Awesome sliders, thanks again.
Thanks for posting that. Those number look pretty good.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #479
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BME
Thanks for the reply.

You were right. The Bucs ran all over me, and hardly passed the ball. I played the Bears and they ran less and passed more. You are right, I assume it's all based on the CPU coaching sliders.
Why would raising user pass reaction increase cpu passing?
Old 09-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #480
MVP

OVR: 20

I need some advice. My #1 WR Braylon Edwards has 53 drops on the year (His catch is 73). As a team, we have over 110 drops. Am I wrong in thinking that's an abnormally high number? This is through 12 games.

I'm also very tired of seeing the CPU with 1 handed leaping INT's by LB's and DE's...but my CB's and Safeties have passes hit them in the hands all the time and drop. I'm thinking very seriously about raising the INT slider (or reducing the CPU's). Question is what kind of damage will that do.

So far the changes I've made is: HUM Catch to 50, CPU pass rush to 45.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »