Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 12:38 AM   #489
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I haven't noticed that yet. I hope they fix that soon.
Yep thats frustating...

Why make a really deep depht if no one is gonna get hurt?

And I am currently using these to solve the INT problems:

User-CPU

Catching 47-50
INT - 55-50

My guys just pick the really bad throws and ocassionally some deep balls. I have 17 INT on week 12.
(FS-5; SS-4; CB1-4; CB2-3;OLB-2)

Ocasionally the CPU DEs and OLBs make the 1-handed leaping INT, but they(including CBs and safeties) also drop some easy INT sometimes. IM thinking about raising CPU INT to 52 or 55.

Have you guys tried these sliders in ALL-Madden? Maybe that makes a difference...

Last edited by Lones; 09-05-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:06 AM   #490
Rookie

Quote:
These are for online ccm and offline ccm. There are much better play now sliders out there.
Should I really expect a drastic difference in CCM? I was planning on going into CCM next with them anyway, I just wanted to play a couple play now's to let the sliders ease themselves in. I just ragequit against the Steelers in the fourth, the score is currently 62-30. I don't know what to expect when I can blow someone out like that one game, then get blown out the next. I'm the Vikings, btw. Mendenhall is averaging 12 yards a carry, and Big Ben is completing 80% of his passes...I'm at a loss.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #491
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanbertsch2012
Should I really expect a drastic difference in CCM? I was planning on going into CCM next with them anyway, I just wanted to play a couple play now's to let the sliders ease themselves in. I just ragequit against the Steelers in the fourth, the score is currently 62-30. I don't know what to expect when I can blow someone out like that one game, then get blown out the next. I'm the Vikings, btw. Mendenhall is averaging 12 yards a carry, and Big Ben is completing 80% of his passes...I'm at a loss.

Yes you should expect a big difference. This is a Madden problem this year. Just look at every other slider set. If you don't like this one then go try some others. How can you try a set if you won't even follow the OP instructions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #492
Banned

Sounds like you are not calling the right defense. Try run blitzing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-05-2012, 01:35 AM   #493
Rookie

Quote:
Yes you should expect a big difference. This is a Madden problem this year. Just look at every other slider set. If you don't like this one then go try some others. How can you try a set if you won't even follow the OP instructions?
Oh I'm aware, I just haven't had the time to try a lot of sets out so this is my first time really trying one in play now. I'll definitely try it in CCM when I have enough time on my hands, I just hate to go through all the preseason stuff just to restart it with new sliders repeatedly.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:43 AM   #494
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanbertsch2012
Oh I'm aware, I just haven't had the time to try a lot of sets out so this is my first time really trying one in play now. I'll definitely try it in CCM when I have enough time on my hands, I just hate to go through all the preseason stuff just to restart it with new sliders repeatedly.
I hope you have fun with these but, this year CCM is really made making sliders difficult. In play now sliders work as they should. In CCM they are really strange. It's been tough. That is why they will work very different in those modes. Also make sure and enter them in exactly like the op. give it a few games. Play sim style. If one area of them is to easy then use one of the settings I added at the bottom for that area. Don't use them all because it might mess it all up. I know it sounds crazy but, I can't figure out the how or why for some of the sliders in CCM.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:41 AM   #495
Rookie

I completely understand man, I made sliders last year for myself and it took forever. But as a full-time student with a near full-time job, I'm already living too much life to be able to just test games for a couple hours I didn't mean to offend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #496
All Star

orion523's Arena

I've really been testing these hard the last week or so, trying bad teams against good, good against bad, and everything in between, and every time this set shined like a new diamond. Great great job dude.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »