Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHigh hitman
I had read somewhere that after sliders are tweaked in an OFFLINE CCM they don't save or they do save but revert back. Can anyone confirm or deny?
I used to have that issue when I tried saving directly inside the sliders screen. You have to back out of the slider screen before saving in order for them to be saved correctly.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #58
Rookie

5280Italian's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
I used to have that issue when I tried saving directly inside the sliders screen. You have to back out of the slider screen before saving in order for them to be saved correctly.
Good call. Thanks

Now I just need to decide if I should play or wait for EA's next roster update.

Last edited by 5280Italian; 08-30-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #59
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Here is my second game against the Raven's. This was a typical Raven's smash mouth game. Lot's of great hitting. B.Pollard separated my receivers from the ball a few times! He hit M. Austin right after a catch and forced a fumble. He played like himself. He hammered my guys but, I did sneak a pass by him for a TD. I also had a really cool play with D. Murray on a sweep play. I was head for a CB and lower my shoulder the CB started falling back and two other Raven's joined the party and brought me down. Size and momentum have an effect this year!

Dallas Cowboys at Baltimore Ravens
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()0701017
Baltimore Ravens ()0103013
Team Stats Comparison

DALBAL
Total Offense311287
Rushing Yards7693
Passing Yards235194
First Downs1615
Punt Return Yards

Kick Return Yards

Total Yards

Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion59
4th Down Conversion

2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/11/1
Penalties0 yards20 yards
Posession Time25:5434:06
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Romo22/3225810
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Murray18643.60
F. Jones3186.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Murray6244.00
J. Witten56713.40
M. Austin55310.60
D. Bryant46516.30
K. Ogletree13939.01
C. Beasley11010.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S. Lee9

A. Spencer 72

B. Carter5

Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Flacco16/2420812
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Rice28572.00
M. Morris8354.40
V. Leach111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T. Smith47919.81
E. Dickson34715.70
A. Boldin33913.00
R. Rice22110.50
J. Jones22110.50
V. Leach210.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B. Pollard6

R. Lewis 3

Old 08-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #60
Rookie

toniblay's Arena

OVR: 1

Just played an awesome game on my Online CCM vs CPU (Jets @ Dolphins) using this sliders. This is the way to go this year. Great rushing stats for the CPU and both QB (Sanchez and Tannehill) sucking as they should. Used 15 minutes with 20 sec acc. clock and the outcome was very realistic. Loved them, will try again tomorrow in my next game and post stats.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #61
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
I really like these sliders.
Awesome! Glad people are liking them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

I really wanted to blame this slider set for causing me issues while playing. While using this set I played horribly. I had problems stopping the run, didn't have many turnovers, and just was not very good. I played about 3 games with these sliders and had just had a difficult time. That was when I decided to sim the rest of the season to see how the games I played compared with the games I simmed.

And you know what? It was right on the money. Flacco played horrible, though he did have 1 or 2 games that he did well. My secondary did not make many turnovers at all and I lost most of the games. These sliders emulated the simulation engine very well and made players play to their ratings.

I think the biggest issue I have is comparing my games to RL games rather than the simmed games. In RL, I seriously doubt the Ravens will do as bad as my season just ended up (I hope not at least), but the games I played with these sliders were very consistent with what I saw with the simmed games. And in all honesty, that is what I am looking for. I don't really care what my games are compared to RL. I'd rather have games that stack up against the simmed games. So good job for these sliders, they rock.

TL;DR:
These sliders are great. They utilize player ratings and are consistent with the statistics that the simulation comes up with.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #63
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller
I really wanted to blame this slider set for causing me issues while playing. While using this set I played horribly. I had problems stopping the run, didn't have many turnovers, and just was not very good. I played about 3 games with these sliders and had just had a difficult time. That was when I decided to sim the rest of the season to see how the games I played compared with the games I simmed.

And you know what? It was right on the money. Flacco played horrible, though he did have 1 or 2 games that he did well. My secondary did not make many turnovers at all and I lost most of the games. These sliders emulated the simulation engine very well and made players play to their ratings.

I think the biggest issue I have is comparing my games to RL games rather than the simmed games. In RL, I seriously doubt the Ravens will do as bad as my season just ended up (I hope not at least), but the games I played with these sliders were very consistent with what I saw with the simmed games. And in all honesty, that is what I am looking for. I don't really care what my games are compared to RL. I'd rather have games that stack up against the simmed games. So good job for these sliders, they rock.

TL;DR:
These sliders are great. They utilize player ratings and are consistent with the statistics that the simulation comes up with.
Great. I still think you can practice and play a little better but, the important thing is having fun. Glad you are!
Old 08-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Holy Cow D-Mac! That is some nice rushing yards by the CPU! I just used Dallas and Romo on the 10 setting and you can using lead passing on that setting but, if 15 works for then great. Any improvement suggestions?
I should preface my comments by saying that I haven't been using these sliders in CCM yet. It's been strictly with Quick play, so I don't know if that changes things a bit, but I've noticed that the CPU runs a lot more than they probably should. I don't feel like I'm playing against the Packers when he only throws it 21 times during the course of a game and run it 25+, ya know? Granted it was one game, but judging how some of my other games have gone, I've noticed how it's become a trend. Is there a way to tweak it to get certain teams to throw it more?

The flow of the game seems legit. The run game from my end of things seems pretty realistic. The passing game with 15 QBA was better than it was with 5. I haven't tried 10 yet. Overall, it's not bad for starting out. I'm sure there will be plenty of tweaks here and there in the future, but solid job thus far!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »