Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2012, 04:13 AM   #769
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Ok just played Texans vs Broncos...Foster had 294 yds rushing by the end of the 2nd and Brice McCain picked off peyton 5 times. This was on your slow sliders and i was playing no switch def as RE Antonio Smith so all the picks were done by the ai

Not sure how i feel about these sliders now it seems like it was just to easy
Old 09-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #770
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Charter I really like your Auto-Subs in out values! I am still testing mine but it is such tedious testing but I have gave you complete credit in my slider thread for Auto subs set up. If you dont mind I'd like to keep them there until I get enough time to test mine. I can edit them out if you have a problem with it. I just didnt want you to be unaware and then roll over it while browsing on here and get upset So I'm letting you know now. Again all credit is mentioned to you for these

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 09-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #771
Banned

OVR: 0

trying them out right now

Last edited by Leo4677; 09-10-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #772
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezSteez
In play now the CPU runs to much only about 14 pass attempts how can I fix
What sliders? What is your user pass reaction set to?
Old 09-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #773
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koste68
Ok just played Texans vs Broncos...Foster had 294 yds rushing by the end of the 2nd and Brice McCain picked off peyton 5 times. This was on your slow sliders and i was playing no switch def as RE Antonio Smith so all the picks were done by the ai

Not sure how i feel about these sliders now it seems like it was just to easy
I would just use the normal speed set. I haven't had a chance to work enough on the slow ones. The normal speed are better
Old 09-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #774
MVP

OVR: 20

Up and back at a game.

I have 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter of my game as the Eagles vs the Browns (Slow set/offline).

The Browns have attempted 7 passes the entire game. I think because the run blocking sliders and such are so slanted towards the CPU, that the CPU just is going to run run run. They have ran the ball for nearly 200 yards against my defense (score is 13-6 Human).

We want difficulty but at the same time, I personally also want realism as well. There is no way Cleveland should run the ball for 200 yards against anyone, not after what I saw yesterday.

There's a very fine line between getting a tougher game and maintaining that realism.

Trent Richardson has 17-118-0. Ogbonnaya has 53 yards rushing on 4 carries. Gordon (WR) has 28 yards rushing on a reverse. Hardesty has 18 yards rushing on 2 carries. Hell the FB has 17 yards on 2 carries.

I'm thinking of lowering run blocking to 75, or raising tackle from 15 to 20-25.

I like how the CPU is playing defense. I have 260 yards of offense through 51 minutes of this game. I have some issues with A) what the CPU is calling (all runs) and B) how powerful the running game is for the CPU right now.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #775
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Up and back at a game.

I have 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter of my game as the Eagles vs the Browns (Slow set/offline).

The Browns have attempted 7 passes the entire game. I think because the run blocking sliders and such are so slanted towards the CPU, that the CPU just is going to run run run. They have ran the ball for nearly 200 yards against my defense (score is 13-6 Human).

We want difficulty but at the same time, I personally also want realism as well. There is no way Cleveland should run the ball for 200 yards against anyone, not after what I saw yesterday.

There's a very fine line between getting a tougher game and maintaining that realism.

Trent Richardson has 17-118-0. Ogbonnaya has 53 yards rushing on 4 carries. Gordon (WR) has 28 yards rushing on a reverse. Hardesty has 18 yards rushing on 2 carries. Hell the FB has 17 yards on 2 carries.

I'm thinking of lowering run blocking to 75, or raising tackle from 15 to 20-25.

I like how the CPU is playing defense. I have 260 yards of offense through 51 minutes of this game. I have some issues with A) what the CPU is calling (all runs) and B) how powerful the running game is for the CPU right now.
CPU Play calling has been just fine for me. Some of the the problems has to do with skill level. Everyone's skill is different. If I were you I would go back to the normal speed set. Not that its easier its just more tested and polished. Both sets are base sets. Everyone will have to adjust to match their play style and skill level. I can't make a set to work for every single player. thanks for the feedback and testing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #776
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Up and back at a game.

Try raising user tackling to 20 or 25. That may help shut down the CPU run game a bit. One problem I am having is that people are having so much difficulty getting the CPU run game going that I don't want to mess it all up. Lol. I do agree that RB's have been breaking too many tackles though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »