Home

*Attention all slider gurus.Please read.

This is a discussion on *Attention all slider gurus.Please read. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 10:27 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: *Attention all slider gurus.Please read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I don't understand what you are saying about the sliders. I am getting the game later today but i've been following Jarrod21s thread and his posts closely as his sliders are built to be the hardest and from reading it seems even his black set don't give challenging games.

How can All-Madden at all 50s be better than All-Madden and his black set where things like CPU rushing attack is maxed out and USER D is lowered? That doesn't make any logical sense CPU teams shouldn't run for 60-70 yards every game at those settings I dont see how All-Pro or All-Madden @ 50s would increase difficulty but like I said I am getting the game later today so I will have to test myself

I'm starting to believe the only way to make it challenging is using very stringent house rules such as gameflow D which is unfortionate and just covering up flaws in shoddy AI
I have everything on my black set playing great besides the CPUs rushing.. Everybody is having tough games with them now besides the CPUs rushing.. I'm going to test my black set on All-Pro later since there are a few guys telling me the CPU runs better on that level with my set.. If you are as good as you say you will not get a challenge from the CPU on default All-Madden with 50s across the board..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 01:06 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Blue ninja I think your 100% correct with this. I tried to explain that the sliders in online CCM don't work the same as in last years madden. I noticed this when I set my sliders to an all pro setting but had my default at all madden and the kick meter would still go fast. I tried to explain this on anorher thread but wasnt getting any feedback. I was having the same issues with the CPU and I started to notice better results with some sliders as I lowered them closer to 50. Just saw this thread and decided to put everything at 50. Wow! It plays just like the demo, even better. I had to restart my game a few times to be sure it wasn't a fluke. It's not, running game and even the passing game is so much better. I'm glad you guys are seeing this as well. I though I was the only one. Can't wait to see your adjusted slider sets.
This works in play now as well

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #27
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm starting to believe higher the break tackle sliders the better cpu runs overall.. better vision and sharper cuts.
M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja
My Twitch Stream
Old 08-31-2012, 03:31 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ninja
I'm starting to believe higher the break tackle sliders the better cpu runs overall.. better vision and sharper cuts.
It's always been like that. It's just not working right now in CC.. I have there breaktackles at 100 with the USER tackling at 0 and I'm still smashing the run with ease.. I'm gonna test my sliders on All-Pro since some people are saying the CPUs rushing is working good on there.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:35 PM   #29
Rookie

Kuratchi's Arena

OVR: 2

Anyone else having issues with All-Madden sliders to where the CPU runs 90% of the time?
MLB: San Diego Padres
NHL: Colorado Avalanche
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder/ Denver Nuggets
Old 08-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #30
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It's always been like that. It's just not working right now in CC.. I have there breaktackles at 100 with the USER tackling at 0 and I'm still smashing the run with ease.. I'm gonna test my sliders on All-Pro since some people are saying the CPUs rushing is working good on there.

Thats a good idea. I have broken tackles at 70 and run blocking at 70 on All-Pro and REGARDLESS of stuffing the run or not the CPU will juke, spin, and stiff arm.

You may need to go higher because of your skill.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bimmer
Thats a good idea. I have broken tackles at 70 and run blocking at 70 on All-Pro and REGARDLESS of stuffing the run or not the CPU will juke, spin, and stiff arm.

You may need to go higher because of your skill.
I do have the CPUs breatackes and runblocking at 100 along with the USER tackling and blockshedding at 0.. It's just broken on both All-Madden and All-Pro..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #32
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I'm posting my slider theory with the next few days along with my slider set that i feel is VERY telling.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »