Home

*Attention all slider gurus.Please read.

This is a discussion on *Attention all slider gurus.Please read. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: *Attention all slider gurus.Please read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Mine are being used and tested in Online CCM almost exclusively. Still getting good CPU rushing. Don't know why exactly but, just read the results on my slider thread.
Okay well I'll be testing my sliders tonight online but offline CC is broken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #42
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

The thing is, nobody knows why anything is the way it is, the bottom line is you guys gotta try everything. Maybe an increased holding penalty slider makes guys more aggressive when they block, and maybe the CPU just isnt getting called as much as user, which is why they are getting more runs on me, maybe the threshold has some accidental affect on somthing, same as game speed, which is why I and everyone in charters thread are getting some CPU rushing yards on normal speed and a threshold above zero

There is no science behind the sliders right now IMO, nobody knows how EA made everything as to what it all pertains to, you just gotta go with it. I know what I am seeing right now.

I am telling you

Schnaidts tough penalty sliders
jarrods black set.
online ccm
threshold at 8 or higher

try it. try it for a few games.

Hell, plug in charters games settings combined with jarrods sliders and see what you get, just keep trying. People are seeing consistent CPU rush yards on all pro, its happening

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:01 PM   #43
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay well I'll be testing my sliders tonight online but offline CC is broken.
Let me also say that I have had games were the cpu doesn't run great. But, i just had a game against the Falcons were Turner had 100 yards by the second quarter. Also just like most sliders it my take entering them in and then going to the next week to for then to fully implement. They aren't perfect by any means but, guys are getting good results. For me 70 to 150 yards rushing is good for the CPU.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:04 PM   #44
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
The thing is, nobody knows why anything is the way it is, the bottom line is you guys gotta try everything. Maybe an increased holding penalty slider makes guys more aggressive when they block, and maybe the CPU just isnt getting called as much as user, which is why they are getting more runs on me, maybe the threshold has some accidental affect on somthing, same as game speed, which is why I and everyone in charters thread are getting some CPU rushing yards on normal speed and a threshold above zero

There is no science behind the sliders right now IMO, nobody knows how EA made everything as to what it all pertains to, you just gotta go with it. I know what I am seeing right now.

I am telling you

Schnaidts tough penalty sliders
jarrods black set.
online ccm
threshold at 8 or higher

try it. try it for a few games.

Hell, plug in charters games settings combined with jarrods sliders and see what you get, just keep trying. People are seeing consistent CPU rush yards on all pro, its happening
Agree. Most including myself, can find no rhyme or reason for why some things work and some things don't. I do know that the user pass defense reaction time seems to work backwards. Who knows if another slider is the same way.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:11 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 20

I'm seeing decent results from the CPU running with charter's sliders. When I faced Steven Jackson with the Seahawks, he just went off. I think 19-122.

I'm seeing the CPU give up on the run, when they are down 27-6 mid 3rd quarter.

and Carolina for whatever reason just tore me to shreds in a 52-21 defeat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #46
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Great jobs guys trying to get these sliders right but I just can't overlook those rubber band tackling and after the tackle players falling over each other..

For this to get pass the testers is really sad........
Old 08-31-2012, 09:42 PM   #47
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I said mine are all-madden in my above post. meant to say all-pro. I corrected it.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #48
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Mine are being used and tested in Online CCM almost exclusively. Still getting good CPU rushing. Don't know why exactly but, just read the results on my slider thread.
Same here...my sliders have given me great results in regards to the cpu rushing,and like yourself...I'm using All-Pro in a single online CC.

I am able to get a variety of outcomes,which I like. It may very well be an "offline" thing,I don't know...but I DO know,that I now fear going up against some of the more elite rb's in the game.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »