Home

*Attention all slider gurus.Please read.

This is a discussion on *Attention all slider gurus.Please read. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: *Attention all slider gurus.Please read.

First of,
I'm no sliders guru. I started using them a couple years back and got hooked trying to get a more competitive game out of the CPU. Started with NCAA and then moved on to NBA 2K. This is my first year tryin them with Madden. I had given up on Madden a couple years back and was only interested this year because of the new engine. It has some work to be done to it but its promising. Getting back to why I'm posting, I have also noticed the difficulty setting having everything to do with how the CPU plays against you. I believe before it was all-pro that gave you the best results, but this year all-Madden seemed to ha e gotten some attention. I have some sliders that I have been working on if anyone is interested. Very competitive and great stat results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 06:09 AM   #66
Rookie

Hey Blue, been following all this talk about sliders, speed, difficulty, the fact that no-one is really sure how each setting affects the next one etc...and i am totally lost.
Please tell me that when you do eventually sort this mess out that you will include offline ccm, and at different game speeds..i cant play all madden/normal [speed]...i see the ball snapped and "wham" the plays over and im not to sure what happened [i have to check replay a lot..lol]

A BIG thanks to you and all the other guys who spend huge amounts of time making the game playable.

ps...how come no-one in EA ever thinks of getting you guys to sort the slidders at the production stage, cause whoevers doing it now aint very good ! just a thought.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #67
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Just started up a new CCM as the Lions, changed up a few settings and a couple of sliders (Special teams & penalties) but left everything else at 50 on All-Madden.

The first pre-season game spoke for itself. I don't have the stats, but it finished 20-17 and was a hell of a lot of fun. Was challenging, realistic, CPU ran the ball well, made offensive & defensive adjustments, moved players in motion.. All of this I rarely saw using other sliders.

I'm going to continue playing a couple of games, and I'll post some stats if you want. On to something here though.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #68
Rookie

did you play lions ccm online or offline ?
Old 09-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #69
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Offline, but still pretty good. Better results than what I have had than most sets... Weirdly.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #70
Rookie

Thanks for that, gonna give it a go while i wait for the Ninjas new slidders.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #71
Rookie

RJ TURNER you just made an old madden fan pretty happy, played 1 qtr offline ccm...very imppresive :}
im using all madden-very slow,
can you give me your slidder settings for special teams, subs, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #72
Rookie

Hey rj. just played 1qtr on your settings-all 50,
very imppresive,
i played all madden-very slow, can you give me your slidders for special teams, subs etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »