Home

All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue

This is a discussion on All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 01:05 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer joe
Through 7 games so far I've had no assisted tackles actually count. Either one guy will basically have the opposing player down, and another guy will just put a hand on him and its his tackle, or one D player just bumps the OFF player, and another D player knocks him down, and it'll go to the guy that got the first bump. My assisted tackle count is 0 now for all D players, and its been 7 games that I've played all of! lol

EDIT:
panthersfan, I saw you posted a thread in the discussion area that was closed. But yea, its got to be offline sliders just aren't working. I've been playing madden franchise since 01, and when I was a real youngster with a Sega I was playing a little of madden 92, and 94, lol. So i'm a true madden head.
I've never been an extreme cheeser in games, and I've never really played online before because of cheesers. I just play offline and against friends. I am a pretty good player, purely based on all the experience, but this year its just a 'WTF?' moment when changing sliders. Yours were the first I tried since you created them for ALL-PRO, and I was excited to try them out and give you some input. It'd be the first time I really tried sliders and tried to work on them with the creator to get a really good set out there.
Like I said though, I saw absolutely no difference anywhere when trying them, even though I should have! Its just a Madden 13 offline thing obviously, especially since I switched to All-Madden, and there was also no difference, besides the CPU knocking down Nick Mangold down like he was a chump like 15-20 times! lol Once I saw that's what the CPU cheeses on though, I just waited the extra 1/2 second to see which way was clear, and I still had 130 yards on 20 rushes from Greene, before I took him out in the 4th, it really sucks.
If they fix this issue with a patch, I'd still love to help you out with these sliders though

Its not just these sliders offline though. Out of curiosity, I switched to Default All Madden after trying these sliders (something I haven't tried in like 5 years because of the cheese) and it was just the same as any of the other 6 games I played! I honestly can't believe it. I have no words.
All I can say, for those playing online, where the sliders obviously seem to work, please enjoy
W/ ya all the way on all of it! Same systems and games. I don't play online either and stay to my franchise. I still would now except I am able to set up a 1 team online CCM which is the ONLY way to play right now I guess.

The FA's are different offline then on also. John Henderson/DT I can sign online but he is not listed in the offline FA roster? WTH!? Is there a dumbfounded icon I can end this with...
Old 09-05-2012, 01:22 AM   #74
Rookie

Well, from all the threads I've read, it seems that offline is the most bugged, online has been patched in a few areas, such as schemes can be saved online, in offline, you can change them, but they'll change back to the orginal after you play a game lol.
I'm pretty confident things like that will be patched in the first patch, but hopefully sliders will be too. I mean, if its been fixed online, then they know if it and have come up with a way to fix it already, so why not put it in an offline patch?
But hopefully they do fix it, and hopefully I won't have to restart my CCM, I've actually been playing every game in my first season, which I haven't done in other maddens since like 03-04 lol.
If they do fix it offline (or if they buy me a 1 year xbox live gold membership lmao) then I'll be back to help you out getting a great slider set!
Old 09-09-2012, 02:31 AM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
No man I don't think it's luck I'm losing players almost every game and the playoffs are right around the corner . You really don't think they are a little high?
I have lowered to 50 now... Game 1 vs. TB I lost FS/SS/DT and OG all before half... NOT HAPPENING!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 12:44 AM   #76
Rookie

Mikeglongo's Arena

OVR: 1

I think the injuries are pretty much fine.... maybe, I am not sure.

But one thing i have gripes on is that I am getting to the QB way too many times.

The CPU o-line is really like the biggest hole ever, especially on passing.

What should I increase/decrease?
Old 09-16-2012, 12:29 AM   #77
Rookie

Mikeglongo's Arena

OVR: 1

Think I'm going to try lowering the pass rush D to like 85-80 depending on whether or not 85 is worth it.

Probably even lower the Rush D.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeglongo
Think I'm going to try lowering the pass rush D to like 85-80 depending on whether or not 85 is worth it.

Probably even lower the Rush D.

Hey all, I am in CA and have been since last Sun. W/ NEW job training so needless to say I have not played since the patch. I will be back this Friday and take a look at things. I'm sure adjustments will be needed...
Old 09-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #79
Just started!

I am about to try the sliders. Doing it on offline CCM
Old 09-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman56
I am about to try the sliders. Doing it on offline CCM
Thanks, post some stats afterwards for review

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »