Home

All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue

This is a discussion on All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro sliders w/ Auto Subs/Injuries/Fatigue

I really did want to give you some good input, thoughts, and suggestions on these sliders, but there is no way I can. Its not your sliders fault at all though. I've read in a couple of places that offline sliders are broken, but I didn't pay too much attention to it, since I know there's players that cheese and have money plays that work a lot of the times. I can now say that this is the truth.
I just played my week 7 game against the Patriots, I am the Jets. This should have been my toughest opponent, but the game played no different from any of the rest, although there should have been a big difference in a few areas of gameplay with your sliders, especially in USER QB Accuracy, BRK TKL and USER Run Block, as well as the reaction times. There was absolutely no difference in any of these areas, and it sucks! lol

Jets 39 Pats 13
Brady went 18/27 312 YDS 1TD 4INT
Close to 100 of those yards were in the 4th Quarter, when I just subbed in a lot of backups for XP on D. The 4 picks were as bad as any thrown in any of the other games I've played in the season

Woodhead went for 18 Attempts 48YDS 2.6AVG
22 of those yards was on a play were I dove to tackle him, and one of my players just got in my way and took the hit instead haha.

There was no difference in my running game, or passing game. I threw 2 picks with Sanchez about 2-3 yards out of the red zone on some bad throws on my part, but I do that from time to time, especially when I forget that Sanchez's accuracy sucks on deeper throws. So this score could have been even more lopsided.

It just sucks, I was really looking forward to playing with these sliders and modifying them to fit my play style. At least they work online, but its not right that sliders are only working online!
I would play online after seeing this horrible error on EA's part, but I'm on an XBOX 360, and don't feel its right to have to pay another $60 bucks for a game I already payed $60 for just for the sliders to work.

I'm glad that some of you can get a good challenge on these sliders and can give the OP some input. I tried, but just wouldn't work lol.
Thanks for your time put into these sliders though, panthersfan076.

Hopefully this problem is fixed in the first patch, and I'll be back here ready to try again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #66
Rookie

vinnykidd's Arena

I'm going to give these a shot. Been sucking bad so far during the regular season on all pro with the eagles. Pre season went ok, but a lot of that could just be me. I have a few questions though. I usually play on 10 min quarters with the play clock set at 20. Will 15 min quarters at 15 play clock be much longer of a game? Also do you guys do practice and scouting? That is the only real complain I have so far, so feeling obligated to do those Thanks.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #67
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan076
Well it's hard to tell. I wouldn't be happy either but based off of what I have lost it's more 1/2 quarter things then multiple games. I guess lower to 50 and let me know. In the past I have left at default and lost no a player all season...
Could you provide a screenshot of your current teams injury report. Please

Also, how do you feel about upping the QB's CPU accuracy ?

With your sliders like I said in the video I'm generally having close games , just felt my stats were a little too high .
Old 09-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnykidd
I'm going to give these a shot. Been sucking bad so far during the regular season on all pro with the eagles. Pre season went ok, but a lot of that could just be me. I have a few questions though. I usually play on 10 min quarters with the play clock set at 20. Will 15 min quarters at 15 play clock be much longer of a game? Also do you guys do practice and scouting? That is the only real complain I have so far, so feeling obligated to do those Thanks.
Feel free to adjust the time but the stats will not match the rest of the league. On the other q/a I do scout and practice. Never practiced in any Madden but this year you have to for the XP(Thanks EA). Scouting is a must to know who to fill your rosters holes w/ after FA ends.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
Could you provide a screenshot of your current teams injury report. Please

Also, how do you feel about upping the QB's CPU accuracy ?

With your sliders like I said in the video I'm generally having close games , just felt my stats were a little too high .
I would be glad to except that I had to restart my CCM thanks to the button delay online. I was trying to clear a denied trade and it cleared that and then simulated week 3 of the season. I WAS PISSED! I can tell you after 1 pre-season game I lost J. Norman to a broken collar bone but 1 game is not enough validation I know. I will finish out this pre-season "OFFLINE" and take the shot.

Reading a few posts above they are saying that offline is messed up and it may be. I had never tried it based on what I read. I can say this for sure: there are NO,NONE and NADA asst. tackles online but offline in my 1 game I got 2? I am truly stuck now... do I play Houston again online w/ the new sliders(red) or continue offline and see what's what...

I think I may move the CPU up in pass acc but to 50. At 55 they may not pass poorly unless hurried and since the "right stick" is useless as a D-lineman it's up to the CPU to create that rush for me.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:08 AM   #70
Rookie

vinnykidd's Arena

Ok, I think I'll bump it up to 15 min quarters. I played about 3 quarters earlier and I think I just need to play more and improve, cause these sliders helped the game seem more realistic to real stats for the most part. My completion percentage was still low, around 40 percent, but also the cps's was high, about 70 percent. The cpu run game was more in line too, but mine was still fairly weak. Like I said, I'm sure its pretty much me, but I'll try to tweak it for my liking. Also, when you scout, do you focus on one player or how to do you distribute your XP on that? I know it's probably not the right post to ask, just would like your opinion, thanks.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnykidd
Ok, I think I'll bump it up to 15 min quarters. I played about 3 quarters earlier and I think I just need to play more and improve, cause these sliders helped the game seem more realistic to real stats for the most part. My completion percentage was still low, around 40 percent, but also the cps's was high, about 70 percent. The cpu run game was more in line too, but mine was still fairly weak. Like I said, I'm sure its pretty much me, but I'll try to tweak it for my liking. Also, when you scout, do you focus on one player or how to do you distribute your XP on that? I know it's probably not the right post to ask, just would like your opinion, thanks.
It's all good Vin! I tend to scout holes that may open or weak areas on the depth chart. I also scout those player mentioned in the News/Twitter feed for the week. As far as spending the XP, I look at the position of the player and deem what I feel is the most important attribute to have(what a slider can't help w/ really).

It's funny you thin CPU comp. rate is high... Others think too low and I think I need a patch for it all LOL!

For running the ball all I can tell you is be patient and don't hold turbo unless heading outside to beat the D to the corner. Anything in the tackle box be patient and hit the holes intended. "Right Stick" is a friend if used early enough w/ these sliders. Anticipation on which side the defender will try to hit you on or angle he may take is also key.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #72
Rookie

Through 7 games so far I've had no assisted tackles actually count. Either one guy will basically have the opposing player down, and another guy will just put a hand on him and its his tackle, or one D player just bumps the OFF player, and another D player knocks him down, and it'll go to the guy that got the first bump. My assisted tackle count is 0 now for all D players, and its been 7 games that I've played all of! lol

EDIT:
panthersfan, I saw you posted a thread in the discussion area that was closed. But yea, its got to be offline sliders just aren't working. I've been playing madden franchise since 01, and when I was a real youngster with a Sega I was playing a little of madden 92, and 94, lol. So i'm a true madden head.
I've never been an extreme cheeser in games, and I've never really played online before because of cheesers. I just play offline and against friends. I am a pretty good player, purely based on all the experience, but this year its just a 'WTF?' moment when changing sliders. Yours were the first I tried since you created them for ALL-PRO, and I was excited to try them out and give you some input. It'd be the first time I really tried sliders and tried to work on them with the creator to get a really good set out there.
Like I said though, I saw absolutely no difference anywhere when trying them, even though I should have! Its just a Madden 13 offline thing obviously, especially since I switched to All-Madden, and there was also no difference, besides the CPU knocking down Nick Mangold down like he was a chump like 15-20 times! lol Once I saw that's what the CPU cheeses on though, I just waited the extra 1/2 second to see which way was clear, and I still had 130 yards on 20 rushes from Greene, before I took him out in the 4th, it really sucks.
If they fix this issue with a patch, I'd still love to help you out with these sliders though

Its not just these sliders offline though. Out of curiosity, I switched to Default All Madden after trying these sliders (something I haven't tried in like 5 years because of the cheese) and it was just the same as any of the other 6 games I played! I honestly can't believe it. I have no words.
All I can say, for those playing online, where the sliders obviously seem to work, please enjoy

Last edited by Farmer joe; 09-05-2012 at 12:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »