Home

Kuratchi's M13 CCM Sliders (All-Madden/Realism)

This is a discussion on Kuratchi's M13 CCM Sliders (All-Madden/Realism) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #33
Rookie

Aralt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kuratchi's M13 CCM Sliders (All-Madden/Realism)

Sorry I didn't post, I've been busy. My secondary was destroyed, when they threw which other then 3rd down was rare. I want throwing teams to throw. How are your new settings for that?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #34
Rookie

Kuratchi's Arena

OVR: 2

I played against the Broncos and Manning threw 38 times. So, they are working decent.
MLB: San Diego Padres
NHL: Colorado Avalanche
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder/ Denver Nuggets
Old 09-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #35
Rookie

I have played 2 seasons on these sliders now (yes I am a nerd). Few things I noticed Kur that need to be changed are on the CPU side. While playing any hot QB team Rodgers, Brees, Brady etc... they do not light up anything. My CB's and FS's had a horrible season and yet they still did not do anything. I would suggest raising the QB accuracy on the cpu side, also the interceptions are unrealistic. Lowering pass rushing for players 5 sacks a game is far from reasonable and with the build up in CC definitely needs to be lowered a bit. Speed threshold also needs to be raised. Test some of these as I am about to do now and let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #36
Rookie

Kuratchi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaSoda
I have played 2 seasons on these sliders now (yes I am a nerd). Few things I noticed Kur that need to be changed are on the CPU side. While playing any hot QB team Rodgers, Brees, Brady etc... they do not light up anything. My CB's and FS's had a horrible season and yet they still did not do anything. I would suggest raising the QB accuracy on the cpu side, also the interceptions are unrealistic. Lowering pass rushing for players 5 sacks a game is far from reasonable and with the build up in CC definitely needs to be lowered a bit. Speed threshold also needs to be raised. Test some of these as I am about to do now and let me know
Please let me know what you bump up. I'll take all input and apply it
Old 09-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #37
Rookie

Playing my first game now will let you know, I believe what I changed was CPU QB accuracy and the pass reaction defense for CPU, lowered player pass rushing a bit.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #38
Rookie

Kuratchi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaSoda
Playing my first game now will let you know, I believe what I changed was CPU QB accuracy and the pass reaction defense for CPU, lowered player pass rushing a bit.
Sounds good. Can't wait for your input!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #39
Rookie

Alright I think I may have figured out I went down on the Player Reaction Passing and went from 55 to 35 and they are passing much more now I have only let them do 1 drive but it looks much much better.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #40
Rookie

Realizing that things will change game to game I am going to figure out the pass rushing while I play the Lions so I am upping the pass rushing of the CPU's, and block shredding, also lowered the QB accuracy seeing as that slider seems pretty decent this year Brock Osweiler is throwing like Brees also thinking of upping QB accuracy for CPU's to 50 seeing as the decent 1's still throw like ****.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »