Home

Kuratchi's M13 CCM Sliders (All-Madden/Realism)

This is a discussion on Kuratchi's M13 CCM Sliders (All-Madden/Realism) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #65
Rookie

Kuratchi's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Kuratchi's M13 CCM Sliders (All-Madden/Realism)

Nice. Could you post up some game stats from your next game? Thanks

Also updated the fatigue slider. Upped it from 60 to 65. This allows for better auto subbing and more realistic injuries.
MLB: San Diego Padres
NHL: Colorado Avalanche
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder/ Denver Nuggets

Last edited by Kuratchi; 11-04-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

I probably wont get a chance to play another game we will see but I know Lions game Stafford had like 358 throwing yards, they had like 76 rushing yards, I had 350 throwing yards like 65 rushing yards. Redskins had like 176 rushing yards like 60 of them were RG3, 256 or something throwing yards, I had like 280 throwing yards and like 40 rushing yards.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #67
Rookie

Kuratchi's Arena

OVR: 2

I just had an awesome game. Broncos vs Chargers(Me). It was a sloppy first half for the Boltz. No offense in the first half at all. Defense played well enough to keep us in the game though. 15-0 Broncos at half. Coming out, Boltz drove down the field and got an easy 6 to Floyd. 15-7 at this point. Stopped Manning's offense again. Very next play, Rivers hits Floyd on a 60 yard pass and gets stopped on their 10. After that, Rivers hits Gates for his second TD pass. 15-16 Boltz. Missed a two point conversion. Manning leads the Broncs down the field and now the score is 18-16. Rivers drives the Boltz down the field. 18-19. Now back to Manning. 21-19. Rivers now, score is 21-22 Bolts. With 8 seconds left, Prater hit a 60 yard FG for the Broncos win.

Final score: Broncos 24 Chargers 22
MLB: San Diego Padres
NHL: Colorado Avalanche
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder/ Denver Nuggets
Old 11-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #68
Rookie

Only problem I personally have is the interceptions, using a QB who is a rookie and decent stats his accuracy is on point depending on if he is playing a good or bad game. However there are very very very little interceptions.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 5

so im confused. u say in original post that these sliders work best in online ccm. but then you and everyone else here keeps talkin about what the cpu does all the time, like how much it runs and stuff. are u guys playing cpu in an online ccm? how does these sliders work for a 32 manned online ccm? like a real one. not one where your playing the cpu .
Old 11-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #70
Rookie

I believe the online CCM stuff was before the update, the thread was only updated on first page for the slider set themselves. Online CCM was said to play better when the game was broken.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 5

ok cool thanks vanilla, then i wont bother trying these then , as i dont play ccm where im playing cpu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV
so im confused. u say in original post that these sliders work best in online ccm. but then you and everyone else here keeps talkin about what the cpu does all the time, like how much it runs and stuff. are u guys playing cpu in an online ccm? how does these sliders work for a 32 manned online ccm? like a real one. not one where your playing the cpu .
They would probably work well especially with the user picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »