Home

Madden 13 : New to Sliders.

This is a discussion on Madden 13 : New to Sliders. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 13 : New to Sliders.

This is the first year in probably three years I purchased Madden and I've been seeing all of these Sliders thread popping up (I've trolled this forum for quite sometime) and wasn't too sure how to use them and what happens when they are altered.

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind giving a noobie a brief tutorial?

Could this be used both online and offline?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 13 : New to Sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPaul
This is the first year in probably three years I purchased Madden and I've been seeing all of these Sliders thread popping up (I've trolled this forum for quite sometime) and wasn't too sure how to use them and what happens when they are altered.

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind giving a noobie a brief tutorial?

Could this be used both online and offline?
Try mine online CCM and see how they do for you.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-fatigue.html

The main reason to adjust sliders to to try to achieve a more realistic feel and to have the stats match up w/ the simulated CPU games. Harder this year to find the balance but I think you would enjoy mine(shameless plug LOL)
Old 09-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan076
Try mine online CCM and see how they do for you.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-fatigue.html

The main reason to adjust sliders to to try to achieve a more realistic feel and to have the stats match up w/ the simulated CPU games. Harder this year to find the balance but I think you would enjoy mine(shameless plug LOL)
Will check'em out. Thanks man.

So Slider Edits don't help/assist you in online play strategy, is it just merely offline?
Old 09-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPaul
Will check'em out. Thanks man.

So Slider Edits don't help/assist you in online play strategy, is it just merely offline?
No it can be what ever you want them for in any mode. The thing this year is that CCM offline and online play differently. What may work in CCM may not in play now. Also IF you play a CCM in both you have to input them twice.

** WAIT UNTIL PATCH** for offline. The profile does not seem to save and CCM offline needs patching from what I hear. Playing online you get up to the minute tuners instead of waiting on patch. As long as you don't restart an online CCM after starting the season those sliders will hold and be there when you come back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »