Home

Slider Set Best For me

This is a discussion on Slider Set Best For me within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 03:24 AM   #1
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Slider Set Best For me

I plan on running an Online CC. I have looked over most people's sliders here. I think the main focus though is for games played against the CPU. Well I will have somewhere between 8-10 users in my league. All of us usually beat the CPU on the default All Madden. Some of us when by 30+ usually, while others will win by single digits. But we will constantly have games where users will play other users as well.

So to the main question. What is a good slider set that I can use for both User vs CPU and User vs User?
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 04:00 AM   #2
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Slider Set Best For me

Default All-Star

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-02-2012, 04:27 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 38

Us choosing a slider set for you is like us choosing what you want for lunch today... You just got to try em and find out.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

All I'm basically asking is do these sliders work well for user vs user games? I know there created for the CPU. Just wanting to know if I should change anything when we don't play the CPU.

Old 09-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc_kobw
All I'm basically asking is do these sliders work well for user vs user games? I know there created for the CPU. Just wanting to know if I should change anything when we don't play the CPU.
His point is.... You won't know until you try. We have no idea the style you or anyone you play with uses. How good you are etc.... You can't just come in and plunk down sliders and expect them to work like magic. EVERYONE plays differently, whether people want to believe it or not. Good Luck! BTW... I wasn't kidding about default ALL Pro. 15 minute quarters with runoff to 17 sec. Only change is CPU Run Block to 55. On SLOW speed. Fix your penalty sliders, and subs, and your ready to roll.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
His point is.... You won't know until you try. We have no idea the style you or anyone you play with uses. How good you are etc.... You can't just come in and plunk down sliders and expect them to work like magic. EVERYONE plays differently, whether people want to believe it or not. Good Luck! BTW... I wasn't kidding about default ALL Pro. 15 minute quarters with runoff to 17 sec. Only change is CPU Run Block to 55. On SLOW speed. Fix your penalty sliders, and subs, and your ready to roll.
I beat the CPU 40 + points on All Pro with 6 minute quarters.

Not everyone in my CC will play 15 minute quarters. I might be able to get them to play 7 minute quarters and most of us arent going to involve our backups as much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »