Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #833
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Jan 1, 1234F
NYG ()107
PHI ()3147731
Top Performers
PASS: -
RUSH: -
REC: -
Team Stats Comparison

NYGPHI
First Downs1720
3rd Down Efficiency7-118-12
4th Down Efficiency0-01-1
Total Yards459561
Passing Yards114270
Rushing Yards239170
Penalties-Penalty Yards3-257-33
Turnovers01
Time of Possession25:3134:29
Scoring Summary
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Vick18/2429720
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
McCoy301374.50
Lewis5355.02
Vick1-2-2.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Celek46716.70
McCoy33210.61
Maclin36421.31
Jackson37023.30
Avant33511.60
Lewis199.00
Johnson12020.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Havilli10
McCoy01
Herremans01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Ryans9100
Landri1100
Cole2100
Hunt2100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLG
Henery1/14/4756
PUNTINGTOTYDSAVG-20
McBriar15959.00

Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Manning14/2214410
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Bradshaw201859.22
Brown6549.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Barden4389.51
Hicks33612.000
Bradshaw22914.50
Cruz22110.50
Jernigan11818.00
Brown100.00
Bennett122.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Boothe11
Brewer01
Mosley01
Bennett01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Umenyiora2100
Pierre-Paul4100
Boley5100
KICKINGFGXPPTSLG
Tynes2/22/2844
PUNTINGTOTYDSAVG-20
Weatherford14848.00

NOTES:

-Vick was REALLY accurate. Your previous set I was throwing picks a lot so I can't tell if I just had a big game or if the sliders are too easy.
-The CPU run game DOMINATED me. If it wasn't for me putting together long drives that allowed me to control clock and score they would've killed me.
-One sack fumble by both teams.
-Overall I enjoyed the way that the game played. Gonna play more to see if I just had a great game or not.

-Also Celek had a catch where he was hit out at the one. In game scoreboard had me only winning by 3 but post game it said Vick had 3 TD's and Celek had 1 but that wasn't the case. The REAL final score said 31-26 while after the game it said 37-26. Not sure if anyone else has seen this.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice..... Great set of stats... Welcome back,thought that we had lost you.... Appreciate your feedback

If passing is too accurate, play some more games, and if it continues, then moving the slider down, WILL NOT AFFECT the other sliders, so you will be find lowering it, just do not go lower than 4.

Peace brah.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #834
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Glad to see you drop in for a chat with da Wiz....Ok, so let me get this straight....

You have dialed in the newest sliders and started in a new CCM franchise as the Lambs... And as the Lambs, Mr. Jackson cannot move the rock, correct?

My suggestions would initially be to look at how you run the ball... If you are trying to run the ball to the outside, this IS NOT Jackson's strength... Jackson's strength is to run BETWEEN the tackles. Also, if you are trying to run in single back sets, you better have a great RT on the o-line, which of course the Lambs don't.... So knowing this, you must run the ball with 1TE - 1FB sets at the minimum... More than likely you will need to consider 2TE - 1FB sets and run the ball inside the tackles, seek power runs where you are trailing a pulling guard, the full back, and go off tackle, between a tackle and one of the 2TE's.... If ASK MADDEN is not providing you these play calls, then consider GAMEFLOW, make sure that you up your accel clock to 15 secs, so that you have enough time to have GAMEFLOW find the right running set for you... Just don't cheese.... Mix in passing as well...Which leads me the following: Try to use THE PASS, to set up the run... If the CPU has no fear of the deep ball/screens/slants, etc., then you are always going to get safeties teeing off on your RB and linebackers clipping their ears back and bee-lining toward your RB....

Regarding sliders, I would consider moving CPU RUN REAC down 10 units, and then CPU BLK SHED and CPU BRK TKL down to "0"....

I don't want to insinuate that your skills are weak, but SLIDERS should NOT cure weaknesses in your execution and solid game planning....The above slider recommendations may not do it for you, so you may need to consider moving speed thresh all the way down to 50... If this is the case, these sliders WILL NOT work for the CPU run game, the CPU pass rush and the HUM pass blocking... You will be a beast in HUM rushing, but the rest of your experience will be shot....

Please understand that the running game works in a triad and SPEED THRESH is the linchpin.... Sliders MUST BE designed to the game speed, and more importantly to the speed thresh chosen.... I have meticulously dialed these sliders in specifically to work within the range of speed thresh of 60 - 70.... There is a little bit of wiggle room for slightly improving or deflating the CPU run game by futzing with the CPU run blk slider, and for the HUM run game, ditto, by futzing with CPU BRK TKL / CPU TKL / CPU RUN REAC sliders, but the gains are not game changers....

Bottom line, keep practicing, you will improve... Make sure that you go into PRACTICE mode before playing a game and work on following your blocks, improving your "one-cut" moves, and "seeing the hole"....

Peace brah....

Wiz, thanks for the reply. Your post actually clears a lot of things up. First of all, I was just selecting whatever run plays Ask Madden was giving me and after your post I noticed that it brings up HB Dive and HB off tackle quite a bit without any FB or TE blocking. Those plays were getting me drilled. I switched to game flow and now I make sure I have a FB up front and I'm getting a respectable YPC without changing any sliders.

Also, I dialed in the sliders and advanced to the next week before playing. I didn't start a whole new franchise. Do I really need to do that, or is advancing good enough?

Last thing. Let's say I notice the CPU stacking safeties up in the box and I can tell the LBs are ready to take my head off and then I audible to a quick pass to keep the defense honest would that be that cheesing the CPU, or am I supposed to run right into the teeth of an obvious run defense? Thanks again, I'm having a good time with the sliders now!
Old 10-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #835
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrodR85
Wiz, thanks for the reply. Your post actually clears a lot of things up. First of all, I was just selecting whatever run plays Ask Madden was giving me and after your post I noticed that it brings up HB Dive and HB off tackle quite a bit without any FB or TE blocking. Those plays were getting me drilled. I switched to game flow and now I make sure I have a FB up front and I'm getting a respectable YPC without changing any sliders.

Also, I dialed in the sliders and advanced to the next week before playing. I didn't start a whole new franchise. Do I really need to do that, or is advancing good enough?

Last thing. Let's say I notice the CPU stacking safeties up in the box and I can tell the LBs are ready to take my head off and then I audible to a quick pass to keep the defense honest would that be that cheesing the CPU, or am I supposed to run right into the teeth of an obvious run defense? Thanks again, I'm having a good time with the sliders now!

Wazzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuup.... Yeah, not expert on slider syncing with your CCM franchise.... My assumption is that you should be able to dial in the sliders mid franchise and have them take hold, but honestly, I dunno man.... Anybody else have some thoughts on this question?

Regarding audibling out of a safety "stack-look" against you, and you got a run called.... Fooo' shuuur' maaaaaan.... Ya got to audible out of that bad boy and into a slant...

Glad that you are enjoying these bad boys....As you can see, sometimes M13 mirrors the real NFL.... Jackson is on the trading block because he cannot produce in one-back sets and Coach Fisher likes running one-back sets, but Jackson is not that type of runner... Result, he is on the trade block...

I am testing out GAME FLOW for myself to recognize it's pro and cons in comparison to Ask Madden....

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-30-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #836
Rookie

About to start up a CCM game against the Broncos with the Steelers using these, kind of excited. I'll post my stats when I'm done!
Old 10-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #837
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahughes53
About to start up a CCM game against the Broncos with the Steelers using these, kind of excited. I'll post my stats when I'm done!

Welcome stud.... Glad you could join our humble thread...

Old 10-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #838
Rookie

Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0)00033
Denver Broncos (0-0)2163030
Team Stats Comparison
PITDEN
Total Offense244368
Rushing Yards4593
Passing Yards199275
First Downs1215
Punt Return Yards1243
Kick Return Yards10625
Total Yards362436
Turnovers51
3rd Down Converstion2-167-17
4th Down Conversion5-60-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals33%100%
Penalties2-202-15
Posession Time20:5339:07
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Roethlisberger24/5122005
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
I. Redman13352.60
B. Roethlisberger2105.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
E. Sanders78912.70
M. Wallace79814.00
H. Miller4123.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C. Allen6010
R. Clark6000
L. Woodley6000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
S. Suisham1/10/0325
Denver Broncos
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P. Manning28/3727531
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
W. McGahee28772.70
K. Moreno3144.60
P. Manning122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
R. Williams88510.62
D, Thomas610116.80
E. Decker5479.41
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D. Williams9100
C. Bailey1010
T. Porter5010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
M. Prater3/53/31254

The sliders actually played pretty well, I wasn't used to them and forced 3 early interceptions that I shouldn't have thrown. Put me down early, 21-0. I went to switch on a pass play and stopped myself because of the house rules which lead to a Roy Williams TD. He ripped me apart which kind of made me mad because he's not a Bronco, but it happens. They have signed him every CCM I've started.

A couple of things, it was difficult, but not impossible. However, on my user pick of Manning, he took a superb angle and showed great speed to catch and tackle Cortez Allen, was not able to out juke him. Also, I wish I had a video, Wallace was lined up in the slot, and ran a post which should have result in a TD. However, Derek Wolfe was in a zone and perfect followed him, keeping pace with the route, and when Wallace caught the ball over the middle, tackled him resulting in a drop. I'll place a few more games, but that shouldn't happen and I believe it's a result of the threshold being so high.

I didn't get a chance to really test the run game, as ask Madden sent me into the same 4-5 pass plays all game. It is flawed, definitely, because like I said I rarely ran different pass plays and when I got close to the goal line or a shorter 3rd down, it always told me to run toss plays with Isaac Redman.

I also got about 6 or 7 injuries throughout the game, only losing Lawrence Timmons to a broken toe. I'll play a few more, maybe just a fluke.

Overall, I actually enjoyed them because it was a fun, challenging game, but didn't get out of hand, and was a direct result of my mistakes at the beginning of the game. I will have to experiment with calling my own plays because I do not use money plays but I run plays that make sense for down and distance. It gave me really bad plays for the situations I was in, really bad. It was almost like because I got down so early the game decided I had to lose and called plays accordingly.

Also, the threshold I will keep an eye on, because the Manning play and the Derek Wolfe play were real eye openers.

Fun Fact: I played against Derek Wolfe in high school! He wasn't very good (at least against us, my friend dominated him the whole game and we rolled his team), very surprised when I saw him get drafted so high.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #839
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahughes53
Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0)00033
Denver Broncos (0-0)2163030
Team Stats Comparison

PITDEN
Total Offense244368
Rushing Yards4593
Passing Yards199275
First Downs1215
Punt Return Yards1243
Kick Return Yards10625
Total Yards362436
Turnovers51
3rd Down Converstion2-167-17
4th Down Conversion5-60-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals33%100%
Penalties2-202-15
Posession Time20:5339:07
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Roethlisberger24/5122005
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
I. Redman13352.60
B. Roethlisberger2105.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
E. Sanders78912.70
M. Wallace79814.00
H. Miller4123.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C. Allen6010
R. Clark6000
L. Woodley6000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
S. Suisham1/10/0325
Denver Broncos
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P. Manning28/3727531
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
W. McGahee28772.70
K. Moreno3144.60
P. Manning122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
R. Williams88510.62
D, Thomas610116.80
E. Decker5479.41
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D. Williams9100
C. Bailey1010
T. Porter5010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
M. Prater3/53/31254

The sliders actually played pretty well, I wasn't used to them and forced 3 early interceptions that I shouldn't have thrown. Put me down early, 21-0. I went to switch on a pass play and stopped myself because of the house rules which lead to a Roy Williams TD. He ripped me apart which kind of made me mad because he's not a Bronco, but it happens. They have signed him every CCM I've started.

A couple of things, it was difficult, but not impossible. However, on my user pick of Manning, he took a superb angle and showed great speed to catch and tackle Cortez Allen, was not able to out juke him. Also, I wish I had a video, Wallace was lined up in the slot, and ran a post which should have result in a TD. However, Derek Wolfe was in a zone and perfect followed him, keeping pace with the route, and when Wallace caught the ball over the middle, tackled him resulting in a drop. I'll place a few more games, but that shouldn't happen and I believe it's a result of the threshold being so high.

I didn't get a chance to really test the run game, as ask Madden sent me into the same 4-5 pass plays all game. It is flawed, definitely, because like I said I rarely ran different pass plays and when I got close to the goal line or a shorter 3rd down, it always told me to run toss plays with Isaac Redman.

I also got about 6 or 7 injuries throughout the game, only losing Lawrence Timmons to a broken toe. I'll play a few more, maybe just a fluke.

Overall, I actually enjoyed them because it was a fun, challenging game, but didn't get out of hand, and was a direct result of my mistakes at the beginning of the game. I will have to experiment with calling my own plays because I do not use money plays but I run plays that make sense for down and distance. It gave me really bad plays for the situations I was in, really bad. It was almost like because I got down so early the game decided I had to lose and called plays accordingly.

Also, the threshold I will keep an eye on, because the Manning play and the Derek Wolfe play were real eye openers.

Fun Fact: I played against Derek Wolfe in high school! He wasn't very good (at least against us, my friend dominated him the whole game and we rolled his team), very surprised when I saw him get drafted so high.
Yeah, Wolfe took me by surprise as well.... Holding his own thus far, maybe it's the "juice" they drink in Colorado....

Glad to have you on board.... I have played a few games with these sliders and they are really growing on me.... Every game is typically tough, my wins are earned and the run game for CPU and HUM is acceptable....

Much like you and the rest of the thread, MY #1 GRIPE is the play selection.... Changing the PB of the CPU does help, but once you play against a particular play book a couple of times, it seems that the CPU calls the same plays all the time.... Sigh

I am testing GAME FLOW, and it has it's benefits, I can see why some of you prefer it over Ask Madden.... Game Flow is still in the lab, but so far, nothing that would cause me to pull the plug on it....

Welcome to the Eden of M13 sliders....Stay in touch, post more box scores... Peace brah

Old 10-31-2012, 12:35 PM   #840
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I also love the feeling of picking my own plays knowing that it was ME that came up with the stop to end the CPUs drive or stop them to a FG when they had me on my heels. I love trying to be creative and come up with new looks. Choosing my personell to send on the field. Resting guys that are fatigued. All the strategic stuff. Using AskMadden feels the same as using Super Sim on D to me.
YES YES YES!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »