Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #857
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2GUsSwknk

Man, trying to get a video on here is a pain in a$$.

Everyone knows the Infinity Engine can be kind of ridiculous, with players bouncing off each other and flipping around and whatnot. I took a video with my iPhone of one play where...well, it was just kind of ridiculous. I tried to make a cut after the catch and the defenders just bounced off of each other, giving me a hole right to the end zone.

Anyway, I also wanted to touch in on the LE sack issue. I haven't had any problems with that - my LE finished the season with 12 sacks, which didn't seem too beastly. On the whole, the sacks were spread around pretty well, with my DEs getting the majority, but my OLDs and even DTs getting a few, mostly on coverage plays.

Willie my man.... That's was some dope video my man, well done.... I have had similar animations happen in games I have played where the TD was against my team..... Glad that YOU WERE on the right side of the coin ....

Yeah, that LE issue has me perplexed.... Sometimes when I sit down and boot a game, the issue is not there.... And then it seems to appear ONCE again when the CPU team "get's hot/on a roll" ....

I am wonderin' if its an issue tied into the feature that was added last year that "boosts" the attributes of your player once you get hot (the DPP feature, read up on it at this link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eat-sheet.html ).... I see it often with my QB and RB when I string together some niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice plays, it's as if my players turn into one of the Marvel comic book characters....

Dunnno..... Certainly the more feedback the thread gives us with regards to these "anomalies" the better we can assess if it something to live with or address...

Keep postin the box scores.... Lates.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-02-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #858
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers23
Thanks for the props Wiz. I don't mean to gloat but did you get a chance to check out the record breaking game I had for passing yards in a game? Everything seemed to go my way in that game as the final score shows. Passes down the field seemed to find their way into my receiver's hands and the CPU couldn't wrap up with their tackles (nothing we aren't use to on Sunday's). While I'm putting up big yardage through the air, the accuracy of the passes seem to be spot on. I have always struggled in Madden to run the rock, so the lack of rushing yards I put up is nothing to worry about (as far as adjusting your awesome sliders).

I really don't have any complaints, I'm following all of your house rules to the exact word and couldn't be happier with the experience. One thing I do on kickoff's is I will switch it up on which way I will kick it, albeit left, right, or in the middle. To me, it is a little more challenging to get a 100% power kick when you use the right thumb stick and returns seem to vary more often than constantly kicking into the middle of the field at 100% power.

Great work man

Dat is straight "O.G." performance right there.... "O" efffing "G" !!

I think that you may have had one of those games that I term.... "Twilight Zones"

This tends to happen with the DPP (Dynamic Player Performance) feature introduced last year, takes over your players soul... Basically when you get on a roll, the A.I. DPP feature turns you into Johnny Unitas/Barry Sanders/Mean Joe Greene/Lawrence Taylor/Deion Sanders/Mike "Stickum" Haynes....

Here is a link that goes in depth into the DPP feature.... http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eat-sheet.html

Keep postin the box scores.... Lates.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:30 AM   #859
Rookie

OVR: 6

MarketingWiz I have a couple questions I wanna ask you to make sure I'm playing right. After we pick a play from ask Madden or yourselves after two minutes are we allowed to shift our defense or spotlight receivers? Second are we allowed to pinch our line on offense. Also is their certain amount of times we can audible on offense and defense. Final since we can audible into any new play that we picked we can also do the base audibles like cover 2, 3, blitz, or man right? I'm just trying to get this as Sim as possible.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #860
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just had a great game that came down to OT. Whew.

It's the start of a new season in my franchise, so I wanted to test a couple of things. My team likes to pass, and I have a good qb that I drafted, but I still felt like passing was too easy. This season I've bumped user qb acc down to 5 and wr catch down to 50. This first game felt great with these numbers. My guy threw 58% accuracy with a td and 3 ints, but it was against a very good Jets secondary, so those stats felt real. He did have a ton of yardage, 380 or so, but that's because I was behind all game and was forced to throw. On top of that, he was sacked 5 times - all coverage sacks, which is testament to how good the Jets secondary is. All in all, I felt the pressure to perform and the thrill of a come from behind victory. If anyone is feeling like the pass is too easy, I suggest making these changes.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #861
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1
Wiz! After my too accurate game with Vick I finally got to play a second one with these sliders... and I got rocked. The steelers D was just stopping my team left and right. All I could complete was short passes. Vicks completion percentage was around 50 with only a little over 100 yards ( a majority of which came on the final meaningless drive).

I'm loving the dynamics between games with these sliders. I was controlling my safeties and I bit on fakes twice which caused mendenhall to go over the top... just a much different game than the one against the Giants I previously posted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #862
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Wizzzzz

Are you gonna post a set for harder difficulty for ppl that like to call their own D? if so hows that goin my comrade?

I added another house rule to my personal archive and that would be not to throw to TE's on streaks. Its an auto 40 yard pass it seems every time I use it. Sad we need to limit ourselves so much, if I was working on madden and I cared about the game id get feedback from the slider gurus. Imagine if the gameplay out of the box with all sliders 50 were how this set plays then we could tweak it from there mmmMmm
Old 11-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #863
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok, so I have played around 8 or so games, and I have to say these give the best games in terms of scoring and yardage that I have used, maybe ever in a Madden game. Pretty impressed, posting the box scores is a pain, so I'll maybe post some when I have more time.

A couple things I've noticed.

The speed. I have fast receivers, possibly the fastest in Wallace and a very shifty and fast back in Rainey, and they just aren't with the threshold where it's at. Wallace doesn't take the top off of defenses which is fine, because my big plays are few and far between, but when I throw a vert, any CB covering him keeps pace. It's the same with the Derek Wolfe thing I posted earlier. Rainey could chased down from behind running full speed by Ryan Kerrigan in my last game. So, if I don't pay attention to the little things, these sliders work fantastically and make the games fun and different game to game.

No big hits for the user, on either end. I just can't seem to truck over anyone or lay the wood. I have one of the hardest hitting safeties in Ryan Clark and he never lays the lumber in this game, the CPU just always seems to run me over even if I do make the tackle, they fall forward, no matter who I am. Perfect example was I stuffed the run against the Titans with James Harrison, and Darius Reynaud trucked over him for like 5 yards. As Isaac Redman, Mendenhall, and Dwyer, all powerful backs with high trucking, one on one with a corner I almost always get stood up or tackled sideways. It's a little frustrating, just because I should at least be able to fall forward.

No runs up the middle. Kind of to the degree of he no running over, over the middle I can't seem to fall forward, I'm always stood up or knocked back. The lineman always shed right as soon as I get the ball, to get any yards I have to run off tackle plays or bust a dive to the outside.

Now, the one set I used before all the dynamic stuff was spot on, really nice animations, good battles up front, occasional big hits, trucks, jukes, etc. But the gameplay was a little too easy. I'm thinking of running some tests on moving block shedding and tackling to those slider settings with these ones and seeing what happens. The threshold is confusing to me, because everyone says something different, but I feel like this one is close, just a little bit too slow. So I'll keep you guys posted. Otherwise, great work and these are making my CCM quite the pleasure to actually play games in!
Old 11-02-2012, 07:58 PM   #864
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Wiz! After my too accurate game with Vick I finally got to play a second one with these sliders... and I got rocked. The steelers D was just stopping my team left and right. All I could complete was short passes. Vicks completion percentage was around 50 with only a little over 100 yards ( a majority of which came on the final meaningless drive).

I'm loving the dynamics between games with these sliders. I was controlling my safeties and I bit on fakes twice which caused mendenhall to go over the top... just a much different game than the one against the Giants I previously posted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Right on my man.... However, I am not sure if I should get the credit or not....

Every contributor who has posted to the thread, has played a part in the sliders development....

At this point in early November, I have played M13 more than any other Madden title in recent memory... This affords me the advantage of being able to visualize all the criticism posted, as if I was "wingman" during your game(s).

This perspective has really helped me translate EVERYONE'S comments into lab tests to find solutions.... All of the innovations, discoveries, inspirations and recommendations thus far, have come from a comment or observation that a Maddenite participating in this thread has brought to our collective attention....

Sooo, bravo to you and all the other Maddenites that have been faithful to our collective quest for the Holy Grail of Madden....

Keep postin, share your experiences and criticisms, cuz you never know how it could radically change our collective quest for the Holy Grail of Madden, bringing Sunday's realism, to our Flats through M13 .... Lates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »