Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR ONLINE & OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Nice. Kinda funny that Vick & McCoy are now Browns. I'm tellin ya, I think there is something to this base set that just seems to work just right for a lot of folk. Will need some tweaks, here and there, but not a bad base to go from for most Maddenites.
Oh crap. That was suppose to be the other way around. Vick and McCoy are still eagles haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #82
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
heelphreak: For what it's worth, if, and/or when, EA sends us a fix for the run game's "pinball" and "crumpling and folding into a pile of sh.t" issues, the first area that I am going to focus on is the tackle breaking, blocking and fumbling dynamics of this slider set.

On a side note, since you got Tar Heel country on my mind, if Obama wants the young vote so bad, he should consider throwing down his own slider set for M13. Not sure if it would sway neanderthals like me to vote Dem, but boy would it be cool knowing that their is a Madden brother like us in the highest office in the land, putting aside whether we should drop a few tomahawk darts on the Ayatollahs to get them in line, while stressing the game and a perfect slider set.
may I quote you in my signature? This second paragraph is utter brilliance.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #83
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
may I quote you in my signature? This second paragraph is utter brilliance.
My brudda from anutha mudda..... The gem is yours. Do with it as you please. Glad you enjoyed it, now if only the big O would consult with me about attracting voters.... Not that I am a Dem or for that matter a Rep, but the Rep candidate has a faith that believes in wearing "magic underwear", and that my friend is weird.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #84
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Played a fun game as Green Bay vs Arizona (won 30-9) but I was very successful and had appropriate stats considering the teams. Looking forward to testing more.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #85
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
Played a fun game as Green Bay vs Arizona (won 30-9) but I was very successful and had appropriate stats considering the teams. Looking forward to testing more.

Awesome 'ol chap. Thank you for your interest and hope that the Brit Nation soon adopts the ideas this thread is trying to humbly promote. That being said, I do have one, small, eedy, biddy favor to ask of you 'ol chap.... Could you get word around over there in the UK, that next time somebody of royal lineage wants to wear their birth day suit out and about town in Las Vegas, could it please be Pippa Middleton instead of Harry the Drunk? Just sayin'

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-04-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #86
Rookie

Another UK guy here.

Don't have a huge amount of knowledge of NFL or football in general but found that all other slider set I use I get BOMBED by big plays that just **** over my CBs, most TDs they throw is just straight over the top so i spend all game playing deep zone/man coverage (also they never did the run game, just throw every time looking for the money pass much like the hail mary in NCAA)

This has changed it big time so theres a balance of running play by the CPU and I actually player proper defence

will definitely be using this from now on and will check back for any tweaks
Old 09-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #87
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Damn MarketingWiz look at you blowing up big in the UK! Internationally known to wreck the microphone.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #88
Rookie

I spend the better part lurking in the forums, but I have to comment on your sliders. They are the best that I have used. I, like you, have been a gamer for longer than most forum frequenters have been alive: since the days of Pong (dating myself). I have played Madden for the past few years, only because there is no other alternative for football, and not liked it. I must say that these sliders have made it more realistic and enjoyable. I played a few games and both the realism the challenge is there. The CPU actually runs the ball and does it effectively. I am not Madden expert, as some here are, but I do like to play a realistic sim of football. After playing a few games, the one thing I would like to adjust is CPU pass blocking....IMHO they hold blocks way too loooooong.

Kudos to you for bringing the lurker out of the shadows...lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »