Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #881
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewam
Just wanted to chime in about subs real quick. I've been playing with fatigue set at 75, and at this setting auto-subs actually work. It ties into your player's stamina so you have to keep that in mind when you set your auto-subs, but I've been consistently seeing my starting hbs, as well as wrs coming out when they get tired. The downside is that injuries occur more frequently when players are fatigued, but I've also noticed something interesting in that regard - animations. I'm not entirely 100% on this, but I think that the animations after the tackle reflect the fatigue the players are feeling. For example, I started a drive at the 20 and made 5 passes for medium to short yardage with 4 of those passes going to my #1 wr. The guy is a beast but his only issue is a relatively low stamina. After his third catch, the after play animations show him getting up a bit slower - this is what I'm talking about. Since tackles drain stamina, my guy was getting fatigued, which the animation showed. He came out after his next catch which makes me think the animations are accurate in reflecting fatigue. I've seen this trend a lot with players I use heavily in my games. It's something to keep in mind, and is important because it can let you know when to sit your guy to give him rest so he won't get hurt.
What are your auto-sub sliders set at and what team are you using? I also been trying to get this to work. You also might be right in reference to animations being tied to tackle/fatigue. I have noticed this as well. I was thinking about raising the fatigue from 55 but not sure where I should start.....Maybe I will try it out at 75 and test from there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #882
Pro

OVR: 5

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - IT IS MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ladies,

I believe I have found it. Yes.

I believe I have found the the Holy Grail for M13....

I had an epiphany

early this morning (A little bit after 1 am to be exact) after my buzz wore off from all the brewski's I threw down watching the LSU-'Bama classic...

This is what went down.....I plopped in my MLB the Show game, that I absolutely love, and then suddenly, it hit me. It all of sudden made sense, I KNEW right then and there, the MOST IMPORTANT test that had eluded me in the lab, was/is?, the key to the Holy Grail of Madden 13.

So, I ask for some patience. I will be tying to play a full season using my epiphany

I am going to "bug-out" and slink into my virtual submarine, probably until just before Thanksgiving...

Why?

I want to test the crap out of my epiphany, to make sure that it is not a mirage. I want to make sure that the stats make sense and that the competitive balance is realistic, and that the player attributes and team attributes play as they should.

In other words, I want Sunday's to be Every-DAYS on my flat screen!!

I'll tell you this, you guys were right, I was close to unlocking M13's glory, but not necessarily with the tuning that I had concocted to date, but rather from the philosophy I was preaching.

If my hunch turns out to be correct, the solution will actually be quite ANTI-CLIMATIC. Kinda ironic that the Holy Grail of Madden 13 actually came to me on the Lord's day. I guess the pimp upstairs likes Madden also and was sick and tired of all of us flailing away trying to find the path to the Holy Grail. Well, we will soon see if my hunch is it.

I WILL BE popping in to give you guys BOX SCORES and comments of my progress, but I will be refraining from providing further guidance on how to improve the sliders that are presently posted. I need to concentrate and get us ready for the Holidays so that Madden can save our sanity from all the ridiculous family chatter and drama that goes down during this time of year. Mission critical for the Wiz.

As always bros....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-04-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #883
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Hey Wiz been out of the madden loop due to the hurricane we had here just got power back will be following good luck
Old 11-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #884
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Hey Wiz been out of the madden loop due to the hurricane we had here just got power back will be following good luck

Duuuuuuude.... Dat musta seriously sucked....

Well glad you are back, safe, dry, and with juice.....

I have officially named the mother of all M13 sliders coming for Thanksgiving week, the "Turkey Set"....

Y'all gonna' luv the "Turkey Set"....

Stay tuned...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-05-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #885
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

OVR: 2

make love to me and let me drink from your holy grail of madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #886
Rookie

OVR: 8
MarketingWiz..so love ur sliders as a base..but I have a question..I have done minor tweaks..but I have noticed with ur sliders and most others on here..pass rush slider is at 0..now I normally only coach on O and then play DE only on D..and with the slider that low every time I try a pass rush move I get pushed to the ground...I don't want to tweak stuff to much as the game play other wise is spot on..is this something I will just have to deal with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2012, 11:58 PM   #887
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewam
Just wanted to chime in about subs real quick. I've been playing with fatigue set at 75, and at this setting auto-subs actually work. It ties into your player's stamina so you have to keep that in mind when you set your auto-subs, but I've been consistently seeing my starting hbs, as well as wrs coming out when they get tired. The downside is that injuries occur more frequently when players are fatigued, but I've also noticed something interesting in that regard - animations. I'm not entirely 100% on this, but I think that the animations after the tackle reflect the fatigue the players are feeling. For example, I started a drive at the 20 and made 5 passes for medium to short yardage with 4 of those passes going to my #1 wr. The guy is a beast but his only issue is a relatively low stamina. After his third catch, the after play animations show him getting up a bit slower - this is what I'm talking about. Since tackles drain stamina, my guy was getting fatigued, which the animation showed. He came out after his next catch which makes me think the animations are accurate in reflecting fatigue. I've seen this trend a lot with players I use heavily in my games. It's something to keep in mind, and is important because it can let you know when to sit your guy to give him rest so he won't get hurt.
I assume when you say they are working, you also mean that you did not see any OLinemen or DBs sub out with this set at 75.

This, for the most part, has been the problem with the autosubs.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #888
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

i'm SO excited to get home tonight and try these sliders. i can't wait to play some games this weekend and see what my average results are.

i've heard so many good things about these sliders and can't wait to try them out. the only thing bringing me down is reading the reviews while at work where i can't get any playing done =[ hahah.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »