Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #905
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbailey020
i played numerous games this weekend for the first time with these sliders..WOW these are DEAD ON! i couldn't believe how realistic it felt playing these games. this was by far the most fun i've had playing this game. these sliders made the game a little easier for me actually..i've been killing teams on all-pro but when i'd play on all-madden it wasn't even close and i'd get run over. i feel that i have more control with these sliders and that i'm playing better (if that makes sense). my last game was in the afc wildcar game, my 9-7 bills vs. the 8-8 raiders. they jumped to an early lead in the first few minutues due to my horrible defense (i get beat on big plays way too often). held them them to just a fg for the rest of the half and added my own as time expired in the first half (17-3). the rest of the game was pretty exciting, we were exchaning scores back and forth for the entire time as neither defense could really put a stand together and stop the opposing offense. it was 34-24 with just about 2 minutes to go and the raiders had the ball around my 30 yard and about to put the game away with any sort of score. for some reason they were throwing the ball and jairus byrd picked it off on the 16. i had about 1:47 left, all of my timeouts and down by 10. i drove down and scored fairly easy within a few plays, thanks to a stevie johnson 63 yarder. i kicked off normally, since i have no faith in the onside and due to the fact darren mcfadden had been running all over me so i'm sure they would have been in fg range in now time. they ran 3 straight run plays to use the clock and make take my timeouts. i stuffed all 3 runs and caused a punt, i had 36 seconds left with no time outs on my own 22. i drove down with some corner posts, always making sure to get out of bounds. with about 14 seconds left i hit donald jones to get me down to the 22 yard line to kick the game tying fg, but couldn't get out of bounds to stop the clock. i got up to the line to spike it with 2 seconds left and as i spiked it time expired!!!! NO!!! i was so disappointed to say the least, i was so close! even though i lost, this game was exhilarating. by far the best and most exciting game of madden i've ever played.
thanks you so much wiz for your commitment and dedication to your sliders and just about (in your own words) perfecting sliders that replicate what you see on sundays. i've never had more fun playing and i get excited everytime i turn on my ps3 to play a game now.

sorry about no box scores or anything. and sorry about the play by play and the length of the post, i was just as excited typing the summary as i was playing and i couldn't help myself. thank you all =]

Feel ya brah.... I too have often found myself ECSTATIC with the gameplay the slider sets have delivered to us all....

However, being the perfectionist that I am, every set left me wanting a little more.... Either I wasn't happy with the CPU run game or the HUM run game or the HUM Passing was to easy, or the HUM pass rush didn't seem to be just right or the competitive balance was off, or the teams tendencies did not play themselves out accurately, yada, yada, yada .....

That's why I felt compelled to go for it! V.7, aka the Holy Grail of Madden....

My primary focus on V.7 is that I want the "true identity" of each teams strengths and weaknesses to play out .... Example. If I am playing the Patriots, I want to FEAR Brady and the PATS passing game.... If I am playing the Texans, I want to FEAR Foster and the Texans D.... If I play the Packers, Matthews better ring my bell and create havoc on D, not to mention force a fumble or two... Get it? V.7 is about the NFL Gods imposing their will on the game, forcing us to strategically play the game properly.... Getting killed by the blitz? Well that means that your play calling will change, an extra TE or two, short WR routes/slants/screens, counter runs and draws... QB picking you apart? Well you better make him uncomfortable in the pocket and bring the heat to disrupt his timing, in other words, put your Linebackers "hat" into his chest ...

The sliders themselves are done. I am just dialing them in to different teams so that I can assess how team tendencies play out... So far, so good....

Keep in mind though, that the sliders will still be imperfect unless you tune the sliders against a modified roster set. Thus far, the only Maddenites making head way on an accurate mod roster set are the Xbox bro's....

But don't fret, they still rock, and I believe they will be the absolutely BEST sliders for the Wiz yet...

Stay tuned....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #906
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
For anyone who doubts these sliders or my man Wiz, read 'em and weep.

SF (CPU-49ers PB) 10- 0- 7- 3---20
SEA (ME-run bal.) 0- 3- 0-21--24

Passing:
Smith (63.5) 17/26 (65%) 143 yds 0 TD 1 INT
Wilson (77.3) 19/31 (61%) 200 yds 1 TD 1 INT

Rushing:
Gore 29 for 102, 3.5 avg
Lynch 27 for 79, 2.9 avg
Wilson 5 for 39, 7.8 avg 1 TD 1 Fumble

Receiving:
Davis 6 rec 68 yds 11.3 avg
Moss 4 rec 40 yds 10 avg 1 Fumble
Crabtree 3 rec 26 yds 8.6 avg

Lynch 6 rec 43 yds 7.1 avg 1 TD
Rice 4 rec 58 yds 14.5 avg
Tate 3 rec 50 yds 16.6 avg

S_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ck it! Boooooooooooyaaaaaaa!

Eloquently put my fellow Madden junkie. Wait till you taste V.7.... Play this game again using V.7 and I promise you that the SeaHawks will have their hands full with Gore, V. Davis, the 49'er D, as the new sliders will make EA studs play like BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTSSS....

Stay tuned.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #907
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Feel ya brah.... I too have often found myself ECSTATIC with the gameplay the slider sets have delivered to us all....

However, being the perfectionist that I am, every set left me wanting a little more.... Either I wasn't happy with the CPU run game or the HUM run game or the HUM Passing was to easy, or the HUM pass rush didn't seem to be just right or the competitive balance was off, or the teams tendencies did not play themselves out accurately, yada, yada, yada .....

That's why I felt compelled to go for it! V.7, aka the Holy Grail of Madden....

My primary focus on V.7 is that I want the "true identity" of each teams strengths and weaknesses to play out .... Example. If I am playing the Patriots, I want to FEAR Brady and the PATS passing game.... If I am playing the Texans, I want to FEAR Foster and the Texans D.... If I play the Packers, Matthews better ring my bell and create havoc on D, not to mention force a fumble or two... Get it? V.7 is about the NFL Gods imposing their will on the game, forcing us to strategically play the game properly.... Getting killed by the blitz? Well that means that your play calling will change, an extra TE or two, short WR routes/slants/screens, counter runs and draws... QB picking you apart? Well you better make him uncomfortable in the pocket and bring the heat to disrupt his timing, in other words, put your Linebackers "hat" into his chest ...

The sliders themselves are done. I am just dialing them in to different teams so that I can assess how team tendencies play out... So far, so good....

Keep in mind though, that the sliders will still be imperfect unless you tune the sliders against a modified roster set. Thus far, the only Maddenites making head way on an accurate mod roster set are the Xbox bro's....

But don't fret, they still rock, and I believe they will be the absolutely BEST sliders for the Wiz yet...

Stay tuned....

through 5 or 6 games i can honestly say i was getting a little annoyed by my inability to stop the run, but then if you look at the teams i was playing (san fran, seattle, jets) they all have powerful run games that are supposed to test the defense. between that and getting used to the sliders took me a few to truly understand the realistm of the set. but i'm glad i changed the sliders, win or lose i'm having more fun playing madden than ever.

oh and i feel my pass rush is lacking..i'm the bills and i just can't get to the qb with mario williams, dareus or kyle williams. i think i've only recorded two sacks in 6 or 7 games. i'll be the first to say that i'm not the greatest on defense, but i'm really having trouble getting pressure on the qb..just like the bills on sunday i suppose! hahaha.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:34 AM   #908
Rookie

OVR: 1

Had a good first game with these sliders. Not sure why but the box score wouldn't show the Jaguars receiving stats. Anyways here are the stats.

Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Jets
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars ()777728
New York Jets ()3147024
Team Stats Comparison
JACNYJ
Total Offense374530
Rushing Yards194128
Passing Yards180402
First Downs1623
Punt Return Yards1244
Kick Return Yards110128
Total Yards496702
Turnovers2(+2)4(-2)
3rd Down Converstion7-15 (46%)11-19(57%)
4th Down Conversion0-11-2
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/01/1
Penalties1-104-30
Posession Time32:1627:44
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Sanchez16/3229432
T. Tebow7/2111900
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
S. Greene16342.10
T. Tebow7557.80
M. Sanchez4307.50
B. Powell1220
J. McKnight1770
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Gabbert16/2619121
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Jennings311605.11
B. Gabbert61220
M. Owens4225.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Blackmon67011.60
L. Robinson330100
M. Lewis21890
G. Jones21261
C. Shorts III25929.51
M. Owens1220

EDIT: Upon further review all the team stats are correct, but the player stats are swapped...
Old 11-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #909
Rookie

Wow just played first game with these and they seem almost perfect

Nice job
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #910
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
Wow just played first game with these and they seem almost perfect

Nice job

.... Chili: Yup, that seems to be the general consensus.... These slider sets have typically rocked.... Credit goes to all my boys who constantly throw me back feedback either on thread, or by private messaging.

Glad you have found us... We are presently on V.6 of the slider set, and I am hoping to drop V.7 (the mudda' of all Wiz sets, aka the HOLY GRAIL of Madden) by next week...

Stay tuned....

Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #911
Rookie

Huko81's Arena

OVR: 0

I am starting new offline CCM with these sliders using Saints. I will keep you posted...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #912
Pro

Boy, oh boy, oh boy..... Who'd thunk it?!?!?

My "private messenger" box has been blowing up the last few days!

It would seem that there is a great deal of demand for the Wiz's sliders.

Really humbles me that so many Madden fans seem to be enjoying the Wiz's work, truly does. Never did I ever imagine that my little project to search and find the Holy Grail of Madden (Bringing what you seen on Sunday to your flat screen EVERY-Day) would have so many like-minded followers....

Which got me to thinkin'... Maybe I should dump these bad boyz onto the thread and let you ladies finish vetting them out...

As I have mentioned in a previous post, the sliders are done, they are simply being vetted out by playing them over and over as different CCM franchises... It can get real tedious, since I start EACH franchise from scratch and then track stats for at least 4-6 complete games.

I have done the 49'ers, Faiders, Steelers, Jags, Lambs, Bears, Bucs, Ravens, Broncos, in other words, one-fourth of the NFL....

But since I am getting so much private message chatter, I thought maybe let you peeps finish the testing.... My only concern with the idea is if I could get some real dedicated peeps to actually do the testing properly and report back with actual gameplay data....

Hmmmmm.... Dunno' boys...... But ya got me thinking... Thank you once again for all the "love".... Lates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »