Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR ONLINE & OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyfantastic
Another UK guy here.

Don't have a huge amount of knowledge of NFL or football in general but found that all other slider set I use I get BOMBED by big plays that just **** over my CBs, most TDs they throw is just straight over the top so i spend all game playing deep zone/man coverage (also they never did the run game, just throw every time looking for the money pass much like the hail mary in NCAA)

This has changed it big time so theres a balance of running play by the CPU and I actually player proper defence

will definitely be using this from now on and will check back for any tweaks

Well I'll be.... Boy, if the Brit Nation keeps singing my praises, hell I might just become as popular as Mr. Bean...

I appreciate your support and appreciation for the initial slider set. Most of all, I am glad that M13 has brought balance back to your NFL sim experience.

Keep the thread abreast of of your experiences and suggestions for tweaks in the near future.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #90
Pro

Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovitz
I spend the better part lurking in the forums, but I have to comment on your sliders. They are the best that I have used. I, like you, have been a gamer for longer than most forum frequenters have been alive: since the days of Pong (dating myself). I have played Madden for the past few years, only because there is no other alternative for football, and not liked it. I must say that these sliders have made it more realistic and enjoyable. I played a few games and both the realism the challenge is there. The CPU actually runs the ball and does it effectively. I am not Madden expert, as some here are, but I do like to play a realistic sim of football. After playing a few games, the one thing I would like to adjust is CPU pass blocking....IMHO they hold blocks way too loooooong.

Kudos to you for bringing the lurker out of the shadows...lol

lovitz: Jon is this you? If so, loved your work in Mr. Destiny with James Belushi.

Regarding Madden, I have received feedback regarding the blocks being held to long. Again, until EA comes out with their patches, I am going to restrain myself from tweaking up the base set. You are more than welcome to it and please do. Just one caveat, don't lurk in the shadows too long, because ya gotta report back to the thread your findings and experiences on any tweaks you test. Lates.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-04-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has anyone tried these sliders for player mode cc? I'm playing as QB, everything looks good except my team(cardinals) cannot run the ball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #92
Banned

OVR: 0

I think block shredding or broken tackles needs to be turned way down for the CPU. Every time their ball carrier gets hit by me they bounce off guaranteed. It has to be either the 2nd or 3rd tackler to bring him down. No matter if it's a running back or even receiver. Everything else about the sliders look good so far.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #93
Pro

thebizarrojerry: Thank you for the feedback, I will jot down your concerns and look to make improvements moving forward. Feel free to make your own modifications just bounce us back some feedback about your experiences and results.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #94
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

played a game tonight with the following changes:
Cpu run block 80
hum shed block 25
hum tackling 20

Cpu averaged 4.2 ypc
didn't have a ton of yards as I had a td drive followed by a pick 6 so they abandoned the run down 30-10. but the ypc was right on.

100 threshold and very slow plays soo sweet. just want to get the Cpu run game dialed in. I think its close for me. the only other change I'm considering is supping Cpu pass react and maybe pass block. I had 6 sacks in the last game but in all the others its been 1-3 so I'm not messing with that yet.

of course once the game gets patched all this tinkering wont matter. oh well I cant help it.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #95
Pro

OVR: 11

Do you feel like slowspeed would work with these?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #96
Pro

heelphreak: Bravo! Awesome contribution. That CPU yard per carry average is SPOT ON. Sheeeeoooot, may have to "cheat" a little bit and dial in your tweaks myself!

Keep us all in this thread up to speed with your findings and innovations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »