Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #953
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewkyleyoung
I can test them out this afternoon for a few hours. Just let me know a team that is available

Thanks for stepping up. Which team would you want:

Texans, Bills, or Redskins?
Old 11-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #954
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'll take the Texans
Old 11-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #955
Pro

OVR: 5

And on the 7th Day, da Wiz said……

LET THERE BE MADDEN BLISS …… da Wiz’s V.7 Turkey Sliders

Ladies…. Da Wiz presents, V.7 Beta Sliders…
Please be advised that these sliders are raw. One area IN PARTICULAR that I personally am not satisfied with, YET, is the turnovers and dropped passes… Not enough for my taste….In my humble opinion, this is what is keeping these bad boyz from fulfilling their destiny (and of course having accurate attribute rosters for PS3!!), and potentially taking me to the pantheon of “Madden Slider Guru.” Ultimately, it will be the thousands of Maddenites, that dial these bad boyz in, who will determine where the Wiz sliders stand.
Please note that these sliders are TRUE ALL-MADDEN sliders, not any of that “fake” ALL-MADDEN/CUSTOM slider setting dung that has been stinking up the joint
That having been said, the requirements…..

Requirements for testing

1) Plenty of time to play. In other words, if ya got one of them ladies that is going to be busting "nuts", you may not want to volunteer...

2) A notebook and #2 pencil to jot down notes and "oddities"

3) Play at least 6 games, as is, no tweaks, and track stats accordingly

4) For the 6 games that you play, the only house rules will be: 1) you can switch playbooks to improve CPU playbook prior to starting a game 2) you must choose one DEF player and YOU CAN switch out after a pass is caught, or after the RB crosses the line of scrimmage 3) pinky promise to yourself, to not abuse the "money plays" that you discover as you play your 6 games 4) GameFlow, for the first two plays, you control third down 5) Last two minutes of each half, FREE PLAY, no GameFlow 5) Use right stick only to kick field goals, except when inside the 10 yard line, at that point you can aim with the left joystick first, before kicking the rock.

Please note that there is NOTHING tame about these bad boyz. My record is 31-25 in complete games I have played with these bad boyz, so THERE IS NO SHAME in losing with these suckers…. The games are always FAIR, and you will LOSE if you do not understand how to play football properly. It’s not just about chucking it with these bad boys, you need to understand your personnel, your opponents weaknesses & strengths, the art of knowing when to leave the pocket, how to set up your blockers on runs, how to properly use zones and blitzes, field position, pinning your opponent inside his 20 yard line, etc…
Bottom line, THIS IS THE NFL brought to your flat screen, boys!!!

For those that want to participate in testing them, send a shout out to Steelers23…. He/She is assigning a team to every peep who has volunteered to test these bad boys of sin…. And as a volunteer, what we would like you to track goes as follows:

What we want to track:

1) the individual stats for the QB, RB, WR's

2) the global stats for the Defense (ie total sacks, int.'s, forced fumbles)

3) Track, fumbles, drops, break tackles (for RB's and WR's/TE's), total # of penalties per team

4) How many punts inside the 20 your punter nailed

5) Total plays

6) This next part is more subjective: Ebb and flow of the game.... Try to answer the following questions:
a) Did the gameplay, "stress" you? Meaning, did you feel that if you lost focus of your defensive or offensive play-calling, or didn't field position properly, it would cost you the game?
b) Did the gameplay reflect the key strengths/weaknesses of the team you faced? Meaning, that stars, should play as such and duds should play as such. Rodgers and Matthews for GB, Gore and 49'ers D for the 49'ers, Forte and Bear's D for da Bears, horrible Run D for the Faiders, horrible pass D for the Titans, etc.. So as an example, if you post up a stats against the Faiders, you better have OUTSTANDING rushing numbers for your RB, and this would constitute the gameplay reflecting the key weakness of playing the Faiders..
c) How was the competitive balance of the game? Meaning did the stars step up and did you have to "game plan" against them to neutralize their impact on your game? We are hoping that we can get the CPU A.I. to challenge us through the studs of the game.... i.e. Big hitters create fumbles, ball hawks intercept poorly thrown balls, elite QB's shred average D's, elite RB's truck average D's, and so on...
d) Did at any point did you feel that it was "impossible/extremely difficult" to game plan against a particular strength or player of your CPU opponent.... And vice versa, did the gameplay seem that you could just have your will with the CPU opponent?
e) How did strategy work in the gameplay?
Meaning, if you bring a blitz on a pass play, more times than not, did it cause a poor decision by the CPU QB or not? Does pressure cause the CPU to commit more unforced errors? And vice versa, if you "sit back" in zones, does an good team pick you apart? Were you forced to use more TE's to protect your QB from the onslaught of pressure from the CPU?
f) Did the pressure and recognition from the CPU feel right? Meaning, are you getting less than 3 seconds in the pocket when the CPU blitzes? Does your pocket break down, forcing you to leave the pocket or throw the ball away? Are you getting stuffed on outside runs more often than not? Are you getting stuffed on inside the tackle runs when you have no lead blocker in front of you, more often than not?
g) Were turnovers forced by playmakers with high POW attributes and/or poor HUM decision making?
h) Were sacks forced by too much time in the pocket, coverage sack, poor blocking scheme (meaning you did not have enough blockers for the situation at hand)? Look here peeps... You have to start learning football.... You cannot think that against aggressive defenses that you will get away with 4, 5 or even 3 WR sets, when the D is bringing 6 or more rushers and avoid a sack or a poor decision... Sacks are legit if you are too dumb to set up proper blocking schemes
i) Were picks legit picks due to poor decision making or a great defensive player making a great play on the ball?
j) Were fumbles legit due to the D getting a hat on the ball and the HUM did not cover up the football?
k) Did either passing or running feel "too easy" for you?
l) Does the CPU scramble appropriately?
m) Do the big hitters, lay the wood on you? Do they cause turnovers or dropped balls?

Well enough HOT AIR, step right up and get your fixin’s boys:

BETA SLIDERS, POST-PATCH, V.7 (the Turkey Sliders)

Skill Level: ALL-MADDEN

House rules:
(1) Recommend Gameflow for both OFF & DEF play calling. Use GameFlow for the first two downs, third down is ALL YOU BABY. Also, last 2 minutes of each half, IS ALL YOU BABY.
(2) DO NOT USE the right analog stick when there is a run or pass play. In other words, do not use the right analog stick DOWN for a run play by the CPU as the play begins and vice versa, do not push UP with the right analog stick when there is a pass beginning to develop.
(3) On DEF, control ONLY one player, you can switch on run plays by the CPU when the CPU crosses the line of scrimmage. If the CPU calls a pass play, you are allowed to switch, ONLY AFTER THE RECEIVER catches the ball (I control the FS, since my hand eye coordination is not that good to tackle as a LB).
(4) Hot routes are cool if you absolutely need them, but use pinky promise, don’t abuse it
(5) Consider having two controllers plugged in when you start your CCM game. Consider for your opponents playbook to switch it to BALANCED, or RUN HEAVY or PASS HEAVY, depending on the type of team you are playing if run / pass ratios have you tripping
(6) After starting your game, hit pause after the kickoff return is done and set your DEF audibles. Be smart on which ones you pick. Make sure you have at least a few that are balanced DEF calls. Make sure you have at least one for short yardage, long yardage, and a good defense against screens.
(7) Before you even start a CCM franchise, or before you re-start a pre-existing CCM franchise, set your OFFENSIVE audibles for your CCM franchise’s offense. Make sure you pick at least one screen, one draw, and two play actions for the two most common sets your offense runs (usually a one TE and two TE set), have one streak, and one zone flood pass.
(8) USE ONLY the right analog stick when attempting field goals, anything else, and you are a CHEESE, unless you are inside the 10 yard line, then it is OK to use the left stick to aim first, before kicking.
(9) DO NOT SNAP THE BALL until there is less than 5 secs on the clock... This guarantees you a perfect range of plays between 130-145 plays.

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On and min. play clock set at 17 (Why 17??? You will need the time to move your TE’s, FB’s and WR’s, to pick up blitzes, just like in the real NFL)

Auto Strafe:ON
Auto Sprint: ON

Play Calling: For Offensive and Defensive play calling, GameFlow is recommended. The rule is use GameFlow on first and second downs only, THIRD DOWN is all you baby. Last 2 minutes of every half are also FREESTYLE, it is all you baby….

Injury: 50

Fatigue: 50

Speed: SLOW

Threshold: 65

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy 6 / 6 (CPU could be 5, still testing)
Pass Block 0 / 0
WR Catch 47 / 47

Broken Tackles 45 / 50
Run Block 0 / 45
Fumble 25 / 20
(being tested)

Pass reaction 15 / 20
Int 23 / 25
Pass Rush 37 / 30

Rush reaction 25 / 55
Block Shedding 20 / 37
Tackle 30 / 30

Special Teams

FG Power 54
FG Accuracy 44 (the way that I kick is that I just use the right stick in Kicking. I don't aim with the left stick, except when inside the 10 yard line)
Punt Power 52
Punt Acc 73
Kickoff Power 46

Penalty

False start 65
Holding 53
Face Mask 53
Clipping 55
Roughing the passer 52

The rest are 99 (Not sure if penalties have any impact whatsoever on the game play, however BrianU believes he may be on to something regarding DEF PI…. Will follow up with him and find out if he has any advice to share with us)

Auto-Subs

(Your guess is as good as mine…. What I do, is on my first possession, I call time-out, and sub in my #2 RB for the run set’s that I want him to handle… Typically it is 2 TE sets for short yardage running if my #2 RB is a bruiser for short yardage plays, and if my #2 RB is a change of pace guy, I sub him in to running sets that have pitches to the outside, or draws... Works pretty good)

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-19-2012 at 01:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2012, 01:38 AM   #956
Pro

IMPORTANT

FUMBLE SLIDER FOR HUM IS "25"

Old 11-19-2012, 02:15 AM   #957
Rookie

OVR: 8
Wiz will start testing ASAP, as soon as i get home from working mids..hate my hours..anyway..however penalties have major impact on gameplay..see below link..my worry..is this..if u used the penalties as listed...then changing them with anything from that thread we completely change everything..I'm sure BrianU will comment on it..it has that much of an effect..or at least from my experience..just read over quick..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gameplay.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2012, 02:37 AM   #958
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
Wiz will start testing ASAP, as soon as i get home from working mids..hate my hours..anyway..however penalties have major impact on gameplay..see below link..my worry..is this..if u used the penalties as listed...then changing them with anything from that thread we completely change everything..I'm sure BrianU will comment on it..it has that much of an effect..or at least from my experience..just read over quick..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gameplay.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D' oooooooooh....... PENALTY GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"me like penalties said the zebra"

Thanks pimp.... BrianU had made mention of this to me previously and I did consider the "penalty theory"... But, it's all good

It does help some aspects of the game, but you lose some realism with regards to the number and type of penalty's called by the zebras...

Keep in mind that our collective goal is the Holy Grail of Madden... Which means that what happens on Sunday's we want to emulate EVERY-day on our flats.... Lot's o' flags are thrown by the zebras, so if we want the Sunday's, EVERY-day, then penalties are a necessary evil...

By "eliminating" penalty sets, realism takes a ding.... This is not to say that I will not consider the theory... It is possible that in the FINAL CERTIFIED VERSION of these sliders, we as a group may decide to use them and fore go the realism of some penalty calls...

But, to be on the safe side, I will dial in the theory in my lab and let you know what I see and if I need to release a V.7.1....

MEMO TO ALL TESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me "vet" out the "penalty theory" within context of these sliders, to make sure that we are all good.... Will let you know by tomorrow evening.... Thank you for your patience....

Lates....

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-19-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #959
Pro

UPDATE ON “PENALTY – GATE”

Snuck in some M13 this morning before hitting the grind…. I “tamed” some of the penalty sliders, specifically those that NEVER get called: Offside, DEF PI, OFF PI, and the Kicking one’s….
Initial feedback from my very limited observations is that the running and catching “seems” smoother, but I would have to test the crap out of it to give you peeps a definitive answer….
Is there something to “penalty-gate?” …. Dunno, but I think the animations are a bit smoother on running and catching the ball….
I played an entire half and the CPU did not all of a sudden have an unfair advantage, so that means that the original sliders held their own, but like I said, the running and catching animations did “seem” smoother…
Will work on it later tonight….
Lates…

Old 11-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #960
Rookie

OVR: 0

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
Nov 19, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cincinnati Bengals (0-0)333716
Baltimore Ravens (0-0)710171044
Team Stats Comparison
CINBAL
Total Offense409498
Rushing Yards116237
Passing Yards293261
First Downs2213
Punt Return Yards240
Kick Return Yards131120
Total Yards564618
Turnovers2(-2)0(+2)
3rd Down Converstion6-17(35%4-10(40%)
4th Down Conversion1-2(50%)0-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/22/1
Penalties2-153-30
Posession Time35:5024:10
Cincinnati Bengals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Dalton30/5231411
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
B. Green-Ellis19794.10
B. Scott3124.00
A. Dalton22211.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Green1011211.21
M. Sanu88811.00
A. Binns45213.00
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
M. Nugent3/31/11042
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
K. Huber414235.51
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Flacco13/1726130
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Rice322146.62
M. Morris3237.60
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
E. Dickson47117.70
A. Boldin313645.32
R. Rice2157.50
D. Pitta2189.01
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
B. Cundiff3/35/51449
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
S. Koch312943.00

First game is in the books...you wanna talk about realism? Take a look at that score. 44-16. Week 1, Ravens vs Bengals in real life? 44-13. Guhdamn.

Some key points from the "Wiz List."

*No sacks for me, Ravens picked up 3. 2 were coverage sacks with me just looking around like an idiot, the third one Pernell McPhee just made a nice move to throw off his blocker.
*Was a little worried about drops when I saw the slider set at 47, but there were only 3 drops in this game, all by my team. But, when you throw it 52 times cause you're getting blown out, drops are going to happen.
*There was definitely an ebb and flow to the game. For example, I was making a drive down the field at the end of the first half, got to just outside the 20. The game is still fairly close at this point, 17-3, so I'm feeling good. Suddenly, my recievers are nowhere to be found, and I take a big sack. ****. Next play, I'm trying to read the defense when half of my O-line jumps for a false start penalty. That was it right there. One second, I'm on the verge of scoring, the next second I'm backed up 15 yards and can't recapture the momentum of the drive. I ended up missing the field goal and leaving the half at 17-3. Next half I come out and immediately throw an interception, and the game goes waaay downhill from there.
*Like Wiz says, you really need to stay on top of every play, especially on defense. Ray Rice came out running, but after the first drive I was able to contain him pretty well. The Ravens just refused to throw the ball, even with play-action, so I kept crowding the line. Problem was, every so often I would get just a liiiiittle lax, and boom! Rice would pull a juke or a spin and leave me in the dust. Perfect example, start of the 4th quarter I went outside for a cigarette. When I came back in, I guess I wasn't focused anymore, because I comepletely whiffed my tackle. Rice made this wtf spin move, got behind me (I was playing SS) and goes 91 yards for the score. I'm left chasing after him screaming, "Run faster Maualuga, or I'm not paying you your bonus!"

With that said, and despite the score, the game wasn't as lopsided as it appears. It was within 2 scores going into the half, and I just made a couple of mistakes. The only thing that really irked me as being out of my control was the long catch and run Boldin had; he caught a short ball and immediately got hit by two of my guys, but shrugged them both off to go like, 60 yards and a score. Other than that, I just need to work on being more diligent. Can't wait to see what everyone else puts up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »