Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #985
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice..... Dude if you think Gore is a beast now, wait till you try the slider edit I plan on dropping today....

I did not tune the sliders to take into consideration the impact of "off sides, clipping, DEF P.I., OFF P.I., etc" ..... Wellllll, I have been busy in the lab and the upcoming slider edit IS EVEN SMOOTHER than the present sliders .... [/b][/i]
When do you plan on releasing these? I have a 17 team CCM going (360) and we are all pleased with your set. Haven't updated them in a few weeks, my only complaint really is that passing yards are mostly too high. (Saw a 606 yard performance this past week).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #986
Rookie

OVR: 8

These sliders are absolutely brilliant, they even work for the Vita version! The only gripe I have is the CPU's QBA, it's usually around 55% and rarely 60%(even elite QBs barely reach 60%), I know the Vita's gameplay mechanics are different than consoles, any tips on how to tweak the CPU's accuracy without screwing up the game?

Last edited by MostlyChilly; 11-21-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #987
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewam
Cincinnati Bengals at Washington Redskins
Nov 21, 20121234F
CIN ()30141027
WAS ()730717
Top Performers
PASS: Andy Dalton - 19/35, 178 yards, 2 TDs, 2 Ints
RUSH: BenJarvus Green-Ellis - 29 carries, 195 yards, 1 TD
REC: Mohamed Sanu - 3 rec, 55 yards, 2 TDs
Team Stats Comparison

CINWAS
First Downs2012
3rd Down Efficiency8-17(47%)6-16(37%)
4th Down Efficiency0-00-1(0%)
Total Yards492455
Passing Yards150154
Rushing Yards215137
Penalties-Penalty Yards2-251-5
Turnovers3(-1)2(+1)
Time of Possession34:1425:46
Cincinnati Bengals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Dalton19/3517822
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
B. Green-Ellis291956.71
B. Scott4164.00
C. Pressley263.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Green8769.50
M. Sanu35518.32
J. Gresham2136.50
KICKINGFGXPPTSLG
M. Nugent2/23/3945
PUNTINGTOTYDSAVG-20
K. Huber626043.31

Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Griffin III15/2717310
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T. Hightower21663.10
R. Helu Jr.56012.01
R Griffin III4112.70
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
F. Davis56012.00
P. Garcon3248.00
S. Moss16363.01
KICKINGFGXPPTSLG
N. Rackers1/22/2551
PUNTINGTOTYDSAVG-20
N. Harris835744.60

So, after losing the season opener to Baltimore, my Bengals have turned it around to win two close ones against the Browns and the Redskins. This particular game was closer than the 27-17 score indicates, and boy, you talk about a tale of two halves. Dalton threw his first pick on just a poor decision with about :30 left in the second quarter, so we left the first half losing 10-3. And may I say, I am one goddamn helluva coach. I don't know what kind of speech I gave them in the locker room, but they came into the second a completely different team. After a 3 and out, we forced a fumble on the punt and got the ball inside the 30. Two plays later, Dalton hits Sanu on a quick stop and Sanu makes a beeyoo-tiful spin move to get around the corner, going 24 yards for the score. On the 'Skins next drive, Rey Mauluga finally earned his bonus by strip-sacking RGIII, which Taylor Mays recovered. Dalton drove the Bengals to the 18 yard line, where he found Sanu on a quick slant and Sanu was able to dink and dive for his second TD. All of a sudden, the Bengals have a 17-10 lead, which they were able to hold for the rest of the game.

So....game recap aside (and it was exciting), let's get to the feedback.

*This game played differently than the first two - it was MUCH more defensive. I think that's why I enjoyed it more. There were more 3 and outs, more punts, more stalled drives. I think one reason for this was that I was able to effectively shut down their running game. Helu broke a big 38 yarder on me, but that was about it. Their passing game was likewise dormant until the final half of the third quarter, when RGIII finally started throwing it.
*Ebb and flow, ebb and flow...that's what this game was all about. The real NFL talks about how points off of turnovers are so important, and that's what made this game. The two fumbles gave my team a huge boost in morale and it showed. One stat to show that - I had just one third down conversion in the first half; in the second half I had 7.
*I'm kicking myself because I forgot to write down the dropped passes, but they continued to be an issue. I did notice that, on my team, the drops are coming from the same guys, so it is at least consistent. As a side note, Jermaine Gresham is in danger of losing his starting position. (5 drops in the last two games O.O)
*One thing that I have noticed over all three of my games is that I tend to hold a definite advantage in time of possession. The overall play count for both teams falls into the NFL average, about 120-130 combined, but from that, I usually tend to have around 70, to their 55. I know in this game I was eating time to secure a win, but the other games not so much. Is anyone else seeing their possession time consistently around 33, 34 minutes?
*Penalties remain few and far between. I did have a 15 yard penalty called for roughing the passer, which was interesting, but I would expect more than 3 penalties combined in a game.

I can't really think of anything else to nitpick on right now. Overall, the gameplay seemed smooth, and very exciting. So far, I'm loving the sliders.

Sweeet game.... Thank you so much for the feedback, IT IS JUST WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE UPON THE BASE SET....

PLEASE make sure that when I drop the edits that you plug them in.... IT IS BEST THAT YOU START YOUR CCM FROM SCRATCH when pluggin' in sliders, this way you are guaranteed that that the fresh sliders have taken hold immediately....

It was my goal from the onset of my slider journey to have games "feel" different game to game.... This is WHY I STRESS, that you must play my sliders at least six games.... I have personally found that NO 2 games are alike.... Each one has their own "gem" that makes playing that game a memorable user experience....

What my lab work has taught me, is that we all want a fair competitive game.... Losing is acceptable as long as we believe and feel that the playing field is "even-smevens" for both sides....

While these latest sliders are very challenging for some of you, if you stick with them I PROMISE you that your learning curve will adjust and you will soon absolutely fall in love with them....

These sliders DEMAND that you understand basic football 101.... You have to know how to deal with, D-Line dominating your O-Line, how to be patient and run behind your blockers, one-cut and hit the holes of the defense at the right time, blitzes (hint: more 2 TE packages where TE are on the same side as the BEEEEEAAAAAST who is destroying you, more draws, screens, etc) .... The CPU A.I., WILL adjust and give you some breathing room once you burn it a few times with some quick slants, curls, counters, screens, draws etc....

Going forward, I am addressing PICS, lack of penalty's, lack of fumbles, drops (although having 4-6 drops a game I can live with), better O-Line / D-Line interaction....

I hope you have noticed how "smooooooth" the game feels with these sliders.... Buuuuutttaaarrr my brudda, they are BUTTER.....

Keep posting, I really dig the insight I get from other peeps on how these sliders play out...

Lates...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #988
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMan350Z
When do you plan on releasing these? I have a 17 team CCM going (360) and we are all pleased with your set. Haven't updated them in a few weeks, my only complaint really is that passing yards are mostly too high. (Saw a 606 yard performance this past week).
I am in the lab right now pal.... My target is by 10 pm PST time, or sooner, since my Lakers are playing tonight at 7 pm and I never miss a Laker game....

Lates...

Old 11-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #989
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlyChilly
These sliders are absolutely brilliant, they even work for the Vita version! The only gripe I have is the CPU's QBA, it's usually around 55% and rarely 60%(even elite QBs barely reach 60%), I know the Vita's gameplay mechanics are different than consoles, any tips on how to tweak the CPU's accuracy without screwing up the game?

Yup.... Wait for the new set I got coming'.... And if the problem still persists... Then dial up QB Throw accuracy "UP" one ping....

NEVER MESS with the HUM sliders, all future adjustments to your play style MUST COME from the CPU slider side....

I appreciate your PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #990
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
It's awesome to see so much diversity even in the same game. And about Sanu, I guess that Ravens defense was just too much for him lol .. too bad the rest of y'all compensated for it.

Coming from a Madden Vet like yourself, I am honored I have earned your respect....

Wait till I drop the "tweak"..... Reset your CCM franchise from scratch, dial them in, and drink a Sammy Adams in my honor....

I have tried VERY HARD to deliver the most authentic NFL experience possible, in light of the inherent flaws built into M13....

I wish someone would create a BOMB accurate NFL roster, with ultra accurate attributes, for the PS3....

I know for a fact that if my sliders were tuned to an accurate attribute NFL roster for PS3, WE WILL ALL HAVE REACHED THE HOLY GRAIL OF MADDEN: "What happens on Sunday's, now happens, EVERY-day on your flat screen"

Stay tuned....

Old 11-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #991
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cincinnati Bengals (0-0)10133733
Baltimore Ravens (0-0)01418032
Team Stats Comparison

CINBAL
Total Offense486406
Rushing Yards17890
Passing Yards308316
First Downs2116
Punt Return Yards5140
Kick Return Yards128124
Total Yards665570
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion5/175/18
4th Down Conversion0/00/0
2-Point Conversion0/01/1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2td 3fg1td 1fg
Penalties3070
Posession Time27:3432:26
Cincinnati Bengals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Dalton21/3730612
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Green-Ellis2412152
Dalton13838
Scott5193.8
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Green56913.8
Tate510521
Binns45112.8
Sanu22814
Scott23517.51
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Boling01
Whitworth01
Cook10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
McKillop8

Hall7

Brown61

Mays5

Jones4

Nelson4

Howard31

Johnson11

Kiekpatrick1
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Nugent4/43/3
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Baker519839.61
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Scott25527.5
Tate37324.3
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Tate45112.8
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Flacco24/3533731
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rice19522.7
Allen8313.9
Smith177
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Rice7446.3
Boldin68814.71
Dickson36923
Smith310133.71
Leach242
Pitta11313
Allen11313
Jones1551
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Yanda10
Birk01
Williams01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Reed9+1

Webb7

Kruger31

Ellerbe11

Pollard5
Williams1
Lewis5

Mcclain4+1

J. Smith4

KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Tucker1/13/3
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Koch729241.71
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jones612420.7
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jones44010

Wow. Amazing. I lost in this thriller of a game! My team was actually getting shut out with 90 seconds left in the half, getting destroyed in T.O.P, everything, then all of a sudden a switch flipped, and we marched up the field, before meeting fierce resistance on the goal line. I managed to toss it to Jacoby Jones on a 5yd crossing pattern for his only catch of the day (he was in lock down). On the following defensive drive, Cary Williams gets a pick 6. My defense tried, but couldn't manage to contain Dalton's offense, as they managed to sneak in a field goal as the half expired.

3rd quarter was all us, as Flacco worked his magic, despite our anemic running game. Boldin was the workhorse for our offense (get used to it man, it's going to be this way all season lol), making crucial catches for us, seemingly whenever needed, and notched a td grab for all of his efforts. Torrey Smith burned his man, and the safety over the top for a 65yd td grab. Something I've noticed this year, is that I haven't been using my check downs as much as I have in the past. Decided to change that this game. While Rice couldn't get hardly anything on the ground, he did bring in 7 receptions for 44 yards.

The Bengals must've had a good talk amongst themselves after the third quarter, as they were determined to win this game, completely shutting me down in the 4th quarter. I was having a beautiful drive with Flacco, just in the opponents redzone, when the prompt letting me know I had completed 5 passes in the row popped up, and I noticed I had 3tds, and 0ints. Very. Next. Play. I threw a pass that I KNEW I shouldn't have thrown. All of my receivers were covered tight, I had a little time, but not much, and just decided to throw it up for Smith to see if he could repeat his early catch. He didn't. The safety swarmed over, and picked the ball off. In hindsight, that was the play that lost me the game. Anyway, I still had the lead by 6 at this point, and just tried to hold on.

With about 3:40 left on the clock, the Bengals punch it in. I get the ball back, quick 3 and out, and punt. Bengals begin trying to control the clock, and I was doing decent clock management at this point. My D was in the process of getting a stop, and The Bengals got a holding penalty that made it 3rd and 13. I have 1 time out left. I'm left having to make a decision, I know that they know they can essentially win the game if they get the first down, but I also know they were trying to run clock down. They called a 2wr, 2hb set, and I ask myself "run, or pass?". I decide to go best of both worlds, and stack the box with man to man coverage. They run the ball, in my head I'm thinking "YES!"... then BJGE breaks a tackles and picks up the 1st...

My defense made a stop, with :58 left, and 0 timeouts. Do or die time for me. Then Jason Baker pulls of an absolute shocker, he pins the ball on my 2 yd line.... I just figured the wind would carry the ball to the endzone like it has all game, but no, this time the wind isn't strong enough, and ball stops on my 2 yd line, with none of my players near it. The Bengals touch it, so I now have to go 98 yards up the field if I want to win. The worst part imo, is the extra time that was taken away from that fiasco. Punts usually take like 2-3 seconds off the clock if they touch down, the go in the endzone, but because of the pin, by the time my offense gets on the field, we are left with :51 seconds.

I get a good completion in with Flacco, spike the ball, get a pass over the middle to Rice, and try to run for the sideline, but get tackled. Like 17 seconds left, I call what is essentially my the Ravens' playbook version of a 3 verts with Boldin, Smith, and Jones, but with Rice also having a deep pattern. They run down the field, I try to get the ball off, but get sacked. I call the hurry up, and my 4 players are running as fast as they can to get back to the los, but it was too late. Game clock hit 0, I lose by 1, and start the season 0-1. Truly amazing game. Oh and btw, if I were Cincinnati, I'd definitely consider cutting Sanu, as he dropped 4 balls this game lol. Other than Sanu, the Bengals only had 1 more person drop a pass, (don't remember who), and he only dropped 1. Rice dropped one, Smith dropped 1, and Dickson dropped 1 for me. All legit. I had like 5-6 penalties called on me throughout the game, and 2-3 called on the Bengals, which came in the 4th quarter for them.

Unbelievably competitive game.... Dude, wait till you take the "tweaked" sliders for a spin....

Holy Crap, I swear you will not want to stop playing M13..... They are SWEEEEEEET B-U-T-T-T-T-E-R....

I really appreciate a Madden Vet such as yourself, giving me some love and feedback.... Thanks bro...

Stay tuned...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #992
Rookie

iitzant15's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
WE WILL ALL HAVE REACHED THE HOLY GRAIL OF MADDEN: [i][b]"What happens on Sunday's, now happens, EVERY-day on your flat screen"
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss im so excited.
im getting my butt kicked by the Falcons as we speak...28-7 with 11 minutes left in the 2nd

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »