Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #993
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Wiz are you saying we need to restart Ccms with new sliders rather than changing them within ccm for them to work right
Old 11-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #994
Pro

The Turkey Sliders (Gobble - Gobble)

Instructions:

1) RESET YOUR CCM FRANCHISE FROM SCRATCH.... DO NOT PLUG THEM INTO an existing or ongoing franchise....

2) Playcalling.... I am still doing GameFlow.... I like the play mix and get to explore my teams playbook on offense a lot better.... When I call my own plays, I get into ruts and call "safe" plays, the game gets boring to me because I typically know the timing of the play, I know what the CPU D's tendencies are on my play so the "unknown x-factor" is gone when I do all of my own play calling.... So my suggestion is: Gameflow for the first two downs (audibles are fine and hot routes are fine as long as you keep the "pinky promise" not to abuse the hot routes), on third downs, you call you own play.... Also on the last 2 minutes of each half, you can call your own plays....

3) Choose one defender on Defense... No switching of defenders UNTIL..... a) the RB crosses the line of scrimmage, OR, b) After the WR makes the catch....

4) Use right stick ONLY on FG kicks.... Only exception is if the ball is inside the 10, you can "aim" your kick direction with the left stick first, before kicking the rock....

Please be advised that I am looking to create turnovers to try to achieve realism.... I need your feedback especially on SACKS, DROPS, FUMBLES and of course PICS.... More importantly, I need YOUR HONEST OPINION if the types of SACKS, DROPS, FUMBLES, and PICS are NATURAL.... Meaning, where they forced by good hits, good D, bad decisions, OR, did they seem that they were not justified? .... Please, please be as objective and honest as you can be....

3) Wiz's 1st Annual Turkey Sliders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skill Level: ALL-MADDEN

House rules:
(1) Recommend Gameflow for Offense play calling. Use GameFlow for the first two downs, third down is ALL YOU BABY. Also, last 2 minutes of each half, IS ALL YOU BABY.
(2) DO NOT USE the right analog stick when there is a run or pass play. In other words, do not use the right analog stick DOWN for a run play by the CPU as the play begins and vice versa, do not push UP with the right analog stick when there is a pass beginning to develop.
(3) On DEF, control ONLY one player, you can switch on run plays by the CPU when the CPU crosses the line of scrimmage. If the CPU callsl a pass play, you are allowed to switch, ONLY AFTER THE RECEIVER catches the ball (I control the FS, since my hand eye coordination is not that good to tackle as a LB).
(4) Hot routes are cool if you absolutely need them, but use pinky promise, don’t abuse it
(5) Consider having two controllers plugged in when you start your CCM game. Consider for your opponents playbook to switch it to BALANCED, or RUN HEAVY or PASS HEAVY, depending on the type of team you are playing if run / pass ratios have you tripping
(6) USE ONLY the right analog stick when attempting field goals, anything else, and you are a CHEESE, unless you are inside the 10 yard line, then it is OK to use the left stick to aim first, before kicking.
(9) DO NOT SNAP THE BALL until there is less than 5 secs on the clock... This guarantees you a perfect range of plays between 130-145 plays.

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On and min. play clock set at 17 (Why 17??? You will need the time to move your TE’s, FB’s and WR’s, to pick up blitzes, just like in the real NFL)

Auto Strafe:ON
Auto Sprint: ON

Play Calling: For Offensive and Defensive play calling, GameFlow is recommended. The rule is use GameFlow on first and second downs only, THIRD DOWN is all you baby. Last 2 minutes of every half are also FREESTYLE, it is all you baby….

Injury: 50

Fatigue: 50

Speed: SLOW

Threshold: 65

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy 6 / 6 (CPU could be 5, still testing)
Pass Block 5 / 0
WR Catch 47 / 47

Broken Tackles 55 / 45
Run Block 0 / 45
Fumble 20 / 05
(being tested)

Pass reaction 17 / 30
Int 19 / 20
Pass Rush 39 / 27

Rush reaction 22 / 35
Block Shedding 20 / 45
Tackle 33 / 30

Special Teams

FG Power 54
FG Accuracy 44 (the way that I kick is that I just use the right stick in Kicking. I don't aim with the left stick, except when inside the 10 yard line)
Punt Power 52
Punt Acc 73
Kickoff Power 46

Penalty

Offsides 50
False Start 75
Holding 53
Facemask 55
Defensive PI 50
Offensive PI 50
Pnt Ret Interfer. 33
Clipping 33
Intent. Grnding. 50
Roughing QB 33
Roughing Kicker 33

Auto Subs:

Don't work for me.... What I do is that on my first offensive play, I call time-out, and I sub in my BRUISER BACK into a couple of my short yardage run formations, and/or my change of pace back into a couple of my toss/sweep/draw/pitch play formations ....

As always, if you use them, ya gotta come back and give us a shout.... Tell us whatcha think, how the game went.....

What we want to track:

1) the individual stats for the QB, RB, WR's

2) the global stats for the Defense (ie total sacks, int.'s, forced fumbles)

3) Track, fumbles, drops, break tackles (for RB's and WR's/TE's), total # of penalties per team

4) How many punts inside the 20 your punter nailed

5) Total plays

6) This next part is more subjective: Ebb and flow of the game.... Try to answer the following questions:
a) Did the gameplay, "stress" you? Meaning, did you feel that if you lost focus of your defensive or offensive play-calling, or didn't field position properly, it would cost you the game?
b) Did the gameplay reflect the key strengths/weaknesses of the team you faced? Meaning, that stars, should play as such and duds should play as such. Rodgers and Matthews for GB, Gore and 49'ers D for the 49'ers, Forte and Bear's D for da Bears, horrible Run D for the Faiders, horrible pass D for the Titans, etc.. So as an example, if you post up a stats against the Faiders, you better have OUTSTANDING rushing numbers for your RB, and this would constitute the gameplay reflecting the key weakness of playing the Faiders..
c) How was the competitive balance of the game? Meaning did the stars step up and did you have to "game plan" against them to neutralize their impact on your game? We are hoping that we can get the CPU A.I. to challenge us through the studs of the game.... i.e. Big hitters create fumbles, ball hawks intercept poorly thrown balls, elite QB's shred average D's, elite RB's truck average D's, and so on...
d) Did at any point did you feel that it was "impossible/extremely difficult" to game plan against a particular strength or player of your CPU opponent.... And vice versa, did the gameplay seem that you could just have your will with the CPU opponent?
e) How did strategy work in the gameplay?
Meaning, if you bring a blitz on a pass play, more times than not, did it cause a poor decision by the CPU QB or not? Does pressure cause the CPU to commit more unforced errors? And vice versa, if you "sit back" in zones, does an good team pick you apart? Were you forced to use more TE's to protect your QB from the onslaught of pressure from the CPU?
f) Did the pressure and recognition from the CPU feel right? Meaning, are you getting less than 3 seconds in the pocket when the CPU blitzes? Does your pocket break down, forcing you to leave the pocket or throw the ball away? Are you getting stuffed on outside runs more often than not? Are you getting stuffed on inside the tackle runs when you have no lead blocker in front of you, more often than not?
g) Were turnovers forced by playmakers with high POW attributes and/or poor HUM decision making?
h) Were sacks forced by too much time in the pocket, coverage sack, poor blocking scheme (meaning you did not have enough blockers for the situation at hand)? Look here peeps... You have to start learning football.... You cannot think that against aggressive defenses that you will get away with 4, 5 or even 3 WR sets, when the D is bringing 6 or more rushers and avoid a sack or a poor decision... Sacks are legit if you are too dumb to set up proper blocking schemes
i) Were picks legit picks due to poor decision making or a great defensive player making a great play on the ball?
j) Were fumbles legit due to the D getting a hat on the ball and the HUM did not cover up the football?
k) Did either passing or running feel "too easy" for you?
l) Does the CPU scramble appropriately?
m) Do the big hitters, lay the wood on you? Do they cause turnovers or dropped balls?

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-21-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #995
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
Wiz are you saying we need to restart Ccms with new sliders rather than changing them within ccm for them to work right
YES, SIREEEEEE..... That is exactly what I am saying!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #996
Pro

Why can't sliders be plugged into existing Ccms? I change my sliders every several games and can notice. Change?
Old 11-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #997
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
Why can't sliders be plugged into existing Ccms? I change my sliders every several games and can notice. Change?

Glad you asked..... Slider tweaking are the modifications that you make on underlying computer logic at the heart of the M13's A.I.....

In my lab, I consistently see that if I stay on an existing franchise and continue to make slider tweaks, eventually, "weird oddities" begin to happen, that should not happen.... The only way to explain it is that so much slider tweaking MUST HAVE corrupted the A.I. for that file that you are playing...

Soooo, to avoid "oddities" and to get the "pure play" and value of the Wiz's work, the Wiz says REBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Look at this way chum, when you download and update new drivers and patches to your PS3 and/or computer, DON'T you RESET your PS3/computer BEFORE you begin using it again?

Wellllll, slider tweaks are changes to the A.I. logic, and after so much tweaking, the A.I. line of code, could go corrupt.... That is why I like to start freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now, go and plug in the new gems, play your a.ss off, pass out from eye exhaustion, and post your findings tomorrow !

Lates..

Old 11-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #998
Pro

That sucks, been playing my ccm for a while and made many tweaks. May have to quit playing madden
Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #999
Pro

OVR: 6

I, for one, am unwilling to scrap an ongoing CCM to input some sliders that may or may not be to my liking. None the less, I am willing to input them without restarting and see what it brings.

What I'd really like to know is your reasoning for such a disparity on the fumble slider between the human and CPU ?

Your work has much respect in the community and I thank you for your dedication and efforts toward the continuing evolution of Madden 13 game play.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #1000
Rookie

iitzant15's Arena

OVR: 0

Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
Jan 1, 1234F
SEA (ME)146101747
ARI (CPU)1370727
Top Performers
PASS: Russell Wilson - 16/31 413yrds 3TD 2INT
RUSH: Beanie Wells - 27att 129yrds 1TD
REC: Braylon Edwards - 5rec 104yrds 1TD
Team Stats Comparison
SEAARI
First Downs129
3rd Down Efficiency6-163-17
4th Down Efficiency
Total Yards685505
Passing Yards386214
Rushing Yards85142
Penalties-Penalty Yards3-251-5
Turnovers33
Time of Possession28:3431:26
Scoring Summary
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Russell Wilson16/3141332
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Marshawn Lynch31852.71
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Braylon Edwards510420.81
Golden Tate39331.00
Evan Moore2147.00
Sidney Rice211356.51
Marshawn Lynch22311.50
Zach Miller15858.01
Michael Robinson188.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
O-Line25
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense as a whole511
Arizona Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Kevin Kolb14/3124911
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Beanie Wells271294.71
Kevin Kolb 591.80
Ryan Williams144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Beanie Wells6559.10
Larry Fitzgerald37625.30
Andre Roberts2178.50
Michael Floyd18585.01
LaRon Byrd18
Gerell Robinson18
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE14
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
DEFENSE521

first game with the updated Turkey sliders. I know the score seems like a lot but it really wasnt. I got excellent field position every possession which gave me perfect chances to score. You can tell that the CPU & HUM interception stat has changed..threw 2 pics that were just off target and the CPU just went and got em. The CPUs run defense is beast..Marshawn with only 85 rushing yards, i like that. The only thing i dont like is how the CPU pass defense leaves so many deep open holes in the coverage; main reason why i scored such a high number because i had the ball for short amounts of time because the pass defense was not as elite as i expected but that was only my first game...Cowboys up next

i will keep you guys posted

also another thing....DOES IT MATTER WHICH OFFENSIVE OR DEFENSIVE PLAYBOOK I USE?? WILL THAT ALTER HOW THE CPU PLAYS AGAINST ME/PLAYCALLING??

Last edited by iitzant15; 11-21-2012 at 11:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »