Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-23-2012, 02:57 PM   #1033
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Wiz, so is the fear of breaking the '75 barrier' for user that the CPU reverts back to all pro and is dumbed down? Or what?
Old 11-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #1034
Pro

Wiz is in the lab....

Observations from first three CCM games I have played (mind you that when I am in the lab, I lower the play clock to 8 minute quarters so I can get more games in)

I am working with the Holy Grail Slider set (the Blue Sliders)

ANIMATIONS:

Looking good, very smooth, both O line and D line interacting well.... Like the O-Line surge on short yardage running, sweet...

Criticism: I think I see "holding" and it is not being called, may consider moving HOLDING Penalty slider up a click....

PASSING:

It is spot on.... Drops are realistic, pocket forms and looks good, I see CPU QB stepping away from the rush (nice!), I see scrambling by CPU QB...CPU QB recognizes one-one coverage and seeks to exploit bad match ups... On three occasions, the CPU QB burned me with 45+ bombs to a single covered wide out that OUT JUMPED my CB for the ball, mind you that the wide out that the CPU QB decided to throw to was the #2 WR and not the #1 (niiiiiiiiiiice!!)

Criticism: Boy, you need to be ON YOUR GAME, because when the CPU decides to bring the heat, the HEAT is an "lava-hot".... Damn!

RUSHING:

O-Linemen/FB's move smoothly to pick up blocks, hard to abuse the outside runs, inside running requires patience and good one-cut moves (nice!), bad blockers cannot move their D-Line counterpart (very nice!), I see some nice blocking animations on counter runs from the HUM O-Line....

Criticism: My D seemed to get "stuck" to the CPU blockers, and could not shed them (again, this is as a consequence of the OFFSIDES penalty slider being set at 50, may move the OFFSIDES penalty slider to 65 or 70, just a thought)... May also consider dropping CPU RUN BLK to 40.... I think I will move the PENALTY SLIDER UP, before I mess with CPU RUN BLK.... Keep you guys posted...

DROPS, FUMBLES, PICS, SACKS

I had two forced fumbles on me, and I forced one fumble in my Tennessee v. Pats game... NO pics for Brady (what a surprise), and two pics for me.... Sacked Brady once on a "Loop Blitz" where his RB did not pick up the "loop" and crushed the foo' with my hat into his ribs.... I injured him and he left for 2 quarters, allowing me to get up on the Pats, until the end of the third quarter... Dudes that should drop the rock, WERE dropping the rock.... The Pats WR's dropped some appropriate rocks as well....

PENALTIES

Penalties are much too low.... I think that I am seeing holds on the pass blocking and run blocking especially (especially on screens) and the ZEBRAS are not calling it.... This will have to be dealt with through slider tuning! I think that in some "weird way" the OFFSIDE slider messes with HOLDING penalties and due to it's impact on BLK SHEDDING.... The harder it is for the A.I. to shed a block, the less of a chance that the O-Lineman has to "hold" the D-Lineman... The better that the D-Lineman can shed his block, the more reason that the O-Lineman has to "hold" the D-lineman... Definitely an area that needs work....

EBB & FLOW:

Wow! The real strength of the Holy Grail Sliders.... I was the Titans and I was up on the Pats by 13 pts. in the late third quarter, and M13 actually had me believing that I was re-creating the Music City Miracle by upsetting the Pats.... Well, lo' and behold, it was a MIRAGE.... Brady decided to bust my bubble, and just lit me up for 4 TD's going forward, to win the game going away.... Love the EBB & FLOW..... Niiiiiiiice

SUBSTITUTIONS

What can I say... A work in progress... Although, my man "WeeWam Thank You Ma'am" has a theory that is being tested, as well as my boy "da 'I'll Be Back' Sturzinator"... Keep y'all posted

OVERALL IMPRESSION:

Not perfect, the HUM RUN "D" needs work, but the other facets of the game are in the neighborhood of where I believe they should be....

Penalties, Substitutions, the OFFSIDE PENALTY SLIDER, and the HUM RUN "D" are in my sights and in the lab!!!

Look forward to YOUR comments and responses...

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #1035
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
Wiz, so is the fear of breaking the '75 barrier' for user that the CPU reverts back to all pro and is dumbed down? Or what?

Waddup Chili?

Nah man, nothing like that....

The way to look at it is this way..... If your sub-sliders on the HUM side only are over 75, but YOUR OVERALL slider totals on the HUM side are under 345, you will be in what is called CUSTOM mode.... Technically it still is All-Madden by the way that the kick meter moves, but the A.I. is certainly a lot more "lax and lazy" providing Madden Vets like myself, "gimmies" or "cookies" that are easy to take advantage of....

If I had to rate the competitiveness of the [CUSTOM over "75" but below "345" sub-sliders for HUM] I would say that they are harder than CPU A.I. is harder than ALL-PRO, but not as cut throat as TRUE ALL-MADDEN.... Let's say they are 75% of TRUE ALL-MADDEN....

This is why I have spent well over a month working with tuning HUM sub-sliders at 75 or below.... The CPU A.I. is ALOT more competitive and the way that M13 plays is MORE REALISTIC to what you see in the NFL on Sunday's regarding strategy....

I have a CUSTOM set that I have NOT BUSTED out yet, that is a ton of fun, but psychologically, I know that I am not playing against the best that the M13 A.I. has to offer....

Also, regarding "re-starting" you franchise, YOU DO KNOW that you can start a new franchise and M13 will not erase you old franchise in offline CCM right? I presently have 32 CCM franchises saved in my PS3... What I do is write down the file name for each in my notebook, that way I know which one's to load....For my lab, this is critical because the sliders NEED TO WORK with all 32 NFL teams, not just my favorite team... Just food for thought...

Look forward to your comments and responses...

Wiz out.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-23-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #1036
Rookie

And could you provide some insight into your penalty sliders?

I've heard having clipping, punt catch interference, rough kicker at 33 improves gameplay,

What does rough passer at 33 do?
Old 11-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #1037
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

OVR: 0

Just had the greatest Game with these Sliders:

New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New England Patriots (2-0)3103319
Baltimore Ravens (1-1)7100724
Team Stats Comparison

NWEBAL
Total Offense253325
Rushing Yards73114
Passing Yards180211
First Downs1719
Punt Return Yards1449
Kick Return Yards78118
Total Yards345492
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion4-159-20
4th Down Conversion

2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4-42-3
Penalties5-604-40
Posession Time33:4826:12
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tom Brady25/321941
Ryan Mallett1/329

RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Stevan Ridley14443.1
Danny Woodhead11292.6
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brandon Lloyd89311.6
Wes Welker7415.81
Rob Gronkowski5183.6
Aaron Hernandez44812.0
Matthew Slater199.0
Julian Edelman11414.0
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE15
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
DEFENSE
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Joe Flacco17/4123221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ray Rice26833.1
Anthony Allen10313.1
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Chris Cooley45112.7
Jacoby Jones47919.72
Torrey Smith33712.3
Ray Rice2126.0
Anquan Boldin23718.5
Ed Dickson166.0
Vonta Leach11010.0
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE22
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
DEFENSE

The match was really intense, in Defense and Offense. At the start the Patriots tried most through the air, but at 2nd Quater Iīve hitted Brady hard. After that he was kind of bad and in 4th Qtr. he was finally out. Just like Ray Rice with broken jaw just before the end of 3rd, thatīs why I tried much with Flacco. Pass rush was kind of good on my side, Brady got some really hard hits.
This game felt really real, canīt complain at all. Brady tried much with short passes. First time Iīve got some good Running D, Iīm excited how it looks like against a team with a better Running Back and more focus on the ground.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #1038
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
And could you provide some insight into your penalty sliders?

I've heard having clipping, punt catch interference, rough kicker at 33 improves gameplay,

What does rough passer at 33 do?

ChiliWilly:

The Clipping, PuntCatInt and RghKick slider specialty is not really my cup of tea, but my lab results did provide measurable differences between where they are at now vs. leaving them at default or cranking them up to 99 or 100....

I would not recommend moving roughing the passer to 33, since this slider has everything to do with "Goodell's NFL" which is to demonize teeing-off on the QB and playing "Ray Nagurzki style of football".... If you watch enough NFL games, you will notice that "roughing the passer" is now a common penalty thrown just like holding or false start, that YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN even a decade ago... Sooo, to maintain realism, you should have it set at 51-54, so that this penalty will get called during gameplay.... I typically get flagged for one of these every game, and when I play against a very aggressive blitzing "D" will typically benefit from one of these penalties as well....

Wiz out.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-23-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #1039
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
Just had the greatest Game with these Sliders:

New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New England Patriots (2-0)3103319
Baltimore Ravens (1-1)7100724
Team Stats Comparison

NWEBAL
Total Offense253325
Rushing Yards73114
Passing Yards180211
First Downs1719
Punt Return Yards1449
Kick Return Yards78118
Total Yards345492
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion4-159-20
4th Down Conversion

2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4-42-3
Penalties5-604-40
Posession Time33:4826:12
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tom Brady25/321941
Ryan Mallett1/329

RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Stevan Ridley14443.1
Danny Woodhead11292.6
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brandon Lloyd89311.6
Wes Welker7415.81
Rob Gronkowski5183.6
Aaron Hernandez44812.0
Matthew Slater199.0
Julian Edelman11414.0
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE15
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
DEFENSE
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Joe Flacco17/4123221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ray Rice26833.1
Anthony Allen10313.1
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Chris Cooley45112.7
Jacoby Jones47919.72
Torrey Smith33712.3
Ray Rice2126.0
Anquan Boldin23718.5
Ed Dickson166.0
Vonta Leach11010.0
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE22
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
DEFENSE

The match was really intense, in Defense and Offense. At the start the Patriots tried most through the air, but at 2nd Quater Iīve hitted Brady hard. After that he was kind of bad and in 4th Qtr. he was finally out. Just like Ray Rice with broken jaw just before the end of 3rd, thatīs why I tried much with Flacco. Pass rush was kind of good on my side, Brady got some really hard hits.
This game felt really real, canīt complain at all. Brady tried much with short passes. First time Iīve got some good Running D, Iīm excited how it looks like against a team with a better Running Back and more focus on the ground.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, that is some NICE football....

Just curious, WHICH set did you use? the SUICIDE's or the HOLY GRAIL's?

Damn boy, your stat lines are like reading and ESPN NFL box score on Monday morning.....

Curious on your take regarding the dropped passes, fumbles forced, and were the pics "real" caused by good "D" or a bad read, OR, did they seem cheeese, caused by the sliders?

Look forward to your comments and responses...

Wiz out.

Old 11-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #1040
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

OVR: 0

Holy Grail with the added auto-subs by Weewam

Drops: Donīt have a number, but none that I didnīt expected or understand, really realistic. Just watch Torrey Smith for real and you know how he played at this game for example

Fumbles: 2 for the Pats, 1 for me. Mine was after a sack, with 50 Yards TD Return. Was at the sack were Brady got hurt, so it was a really hard hit.
1 for the Pats against Rice, and were he got his injury, too. The other one was at a Punt return from Smith, before he even catched the ball. But directly recovered.

The INT was a great Defense play, nothing bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »