Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #1041
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, that is some NICE football....


Just curious, WHICH set did you use? the SUICIDE's or the HOLY GRAIL's?


Damn boy, your stat lines are like reading and ESPN NFL box score on Monday morning.....


Curious on your take regarding the dropped passes, fumbles forced, and were the pics "real" caused by good "D" or a bad read, OR, did they seem cheeese, caused by the sliders?


Look forward to your comments and responses...

Wiz out.



Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
This indeed look nice but flacco's % is really low 17/41 when he's known for accuracy and both RB 1 with 3.1 avg is a little low too. I got the same problem with running...either a 2-3yds avg or a 6+ and it's not because i'm playing against a good or bad run D because I managed to get 8+ against the Ravens and below 2 against the Chiefs with an average runner in McGahee
Einherjar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 04:41 PM   #1042
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjar
This indeed look nice but flacco's % is really low 17/41 when he's known for accuracy and both RB 1 with 3.1 avg is a little low too. I got the same problem with running...either a 2-3yds avg or a 6+ and it's not because i'm playing against a good or bad run D because I managed to get 8+ against the Ravens and below 2 against the Chiefs with an average runner in McGahee
Pimp:

I wouldn't get OVERLY worried about stats on a sole game basis... I tend to look at stats as a body of work....

Game to game, these sliders deliver different dynamics.... This has a lot to do with my goal to find BALANCE within the sub-sliders and how they complement each other.... Once you can find BALANCE the A.I. logic can really breathe and allow M13 to deliver on its merits....

The run game, in general, is the most challenging, aspect of Madden to get right.... This year has been no different.... I am using the Holy Grail Sliders, and am still futzing with them to improve the running game for HUM... It will get done, because I know where the problems lie ....

Passing completion pct's I never sweat, because they are a function of the CPU blitz schemes and your ability OR inability to pick up the blitzers and scramble away, add another TE or FB for an extra second of protection, or call shorter simpler routes, rather than routes that require time to develop, and of course know how to use draws, and screens.... You will be amazed how quickly you can "tame" a CPU blitzkrieg when the CPU has to respect your screens or draws... This is why sub-sliders below "75" are so critical, because only in TRUE ALL-MADDEN does the CPU A.I. seem to make adjustments to counter HUM tactics...

I truly appreciate all of your feedback....


Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #1043
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Pimp:

I wouldn't get OVERLY worried about stats on a sole game basis... I tend to look at stats as a body of work....

Game to game, these sliders deliver different dynamics.... This has a lot to do with my goal to find BALANCE within the sub-sliders and how they complement each other.... Once you can find BALANCE the A.I. logic can really breathe and allow M13 to deliver on its merits....

The run game, in general, is the most challenging, aspect of Madden to get right.... This year has been no different.... I am using the Holy Grail Sliders, and am still futzing with them to improve the running game for HUM... It will get done, because I know where the problems lie ....

Passing completion pct's I never sweat, because they are a function of the CPU blitz schemes and your ability OR inability to pick up the blitzers and scramble away, add another TE or FB for an extra second of protection, or call shorter simpler routes, rather than routes that require time to develop, and of course know how to use draws, and screens.... You will be amazed how quickly you can "tame" a CPU blitzkrieg when the CPU has to respect your screens or draws... This is why sub-sliders below "75" are so critical, because only in TRUE ALL-MADDEN does the CPU A.I. seem to make adjustments to counter HUM tactics...

I truly appreciate all of your feedback....


Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
My actual problem is not my pass or running plays but the cpu's
they can't get an outside run without losing yards or the QB have a 40% completion or 85% which is a concern when i'm playing a QB that usually have a 60-65% completion. I end up with Qb's with under 200 yard game against a team they should have an easy 300+ or they rack up almost 400 when they should have trouble to reach the 200 ( example : Cassel against a Ravens defense) or RB with 16 yards on 15 carries or 200+ with the same number of carries. I shouldn't be stopping Ray Rice to a 15/30 with the Chiefs nor can I put up 245 yards in 12 carries with Jamal Charles against the Ravens...

Tried both sets with the penalty sliders, tried to swtich the offense and defensive playbooks and I always end up with that same problem..i'm missing something, there's a problem with my playstyle that I can't put my finger on it to know if i'm rather too brilliant to know what the cpu is going to do or my luck is just sky high for the past week.

The bad points I keep seeing that I need to find a solution for are those...
*too many picks on both sides
* too many sacks
* Qb wait 3 seconds+ before throwing the ball maybe on a 40% basis
* outside runs are 95% of the time a lost of yard play
* Cpu problem to get a touchdown in the red zone...more than 50% end up in FG
* Too many holding calls on punt/kick return
* That's not a problem but i'm thinking it's a game problem but did you guys noticed that when the Qb getting hit he often lose the ball without having the arm moving forward and the ref's always call it incomplete pass instead of a fumble...?? I see that play maybe 3-4 times per game minimum
Einherjar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #1044
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjar
My actual problem is not my pass or running plays but the cpu's
they can't get an outside run without losing yards or the QB have a 40% completion or 85% which is a concern when i'm playing a QB that usually have a 60-65% completion. I end up with Qb's with under 200 yard game against a team they should have an easy 300+ or they rack up almost 400 when they should have trouble to reach the 200 ( example : Cassel against a Ravens defense) or RB with 16 yards on 15 carries or 200+ with the same number of carries. I shouldn't be stopping Ray Rice to a 15/30 with the Chiefs nor can I put up 245 yards in 12 carries with Jamal Charles against the Ravens...

Tried both sets with the penalty sliders, tried to swtich the offense and defensive playbooks and I always end up with that same problem..i'm missing something, there's a problem with my playstyle that I can't put my finger on it to know if i'm rather too brilliant to know what the cpu is going to do or my luck is just sky high for the past week.

The bad points I keep seeing that I need to find a solution for are those...
*too many picks on both sides
* too many sacks
* Qb wait 3 seconds+ before throwing the ball maybe on a 40% basis
* outside runs are 95% of the time a lost of yard play
* Cpu problem to get a touchdown in the red zone...more than 50% end up in FG
* Too many holding calls on punt/kick return
* That's not a problem but i'm thinking it's a game problem but did you guys noticed that when the Qb getting hit he often lose the ball without having the arm moving forward and the ref's always call it incomplete pass instead of a fumble...?? I see that play maybe 3-4 times per game minimum



Oooooh.... OK.... Got it


One question.... Which set do you prefer?

I am in the lab all week, so I WILL ADDRESS your areas of concern if you are using the HOLY GRAIL sliders.... If you are using SUICIDE, then I probably will not get to those any time soon, since I want to perfect HOLY GRAIL sliders first....

I appreciate every criticism and thought of concern you have shared, it is what make the lab work....

Gimmie some time, let me see what I can figure out in the lab, or what "gameplay tips" I can provide you to improve your experience!


Wiz out.


Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #1045
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Oooooh.... OK.... Got it


One question.... Which set do you prefer?

I am in the lab all week, so I WILL ADDRESS your areas of concern if you are using the HOLY GRAIL sliders.... If you are using SUICIDE, then I probably will not get to those any time soon, since I want to perfect HOLY GRAIL sliders first....

I appreciate every criticism and thought of concern you have shared, it is what make the lab work....

Gimmie some time, let me see what I can figure out in the lab, or what "gameplay tips" I can provide you to improve your experience!


Wiz out.


Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
I like them both but if I had to chose I would take the holy grail

been playing alot of Giants games so far i haven't noticed for the other teams but when Bradshaw is in the huddle, he got the eyes of Rayden in Mortal Kombat which is pretty scary lol
Einherjar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #1046
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2011
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Wiz, when you say you stunt your linemen and send your LBs on loop blitzes, do you mean on the plays you choose? Or do you audible presnap?

Also, I usually control the LBs or Safeties but I've started controlling my linemen and it seems like everytime I try a move around my blocker, I end up on the ground. Only time I'm able to break loose from a block is when I just move my LS all the way to the left/right. I have yet to see my linemen beat a blocker with a swim/spin/rip/bull rush.
The Cleanest Genius is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #1047
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Game using holy grail sliders with the 'supposed to look like barry sanders' tweak.

Giants 37
Colts 32

Luck 34/54 422yds 2td 1int 1 fumble
Manning 23/34 336yds 3td 1int

D. Brown 15/54yds
A. Luck 3/7yds
V. Ballard 3/14yds 1td

A. Bradshaw 10/12yds
Hynoski 3/4yds 1td
E. Manning 1/9yds

Colts : 7 sacks 1 int
Giants: 5 sacks (4 by J.Tuck) 1int and 1 FF by J. Tuck


*Both teams couldn't run on the outside
*Luck looked like a Qb star with his accuracy and yardage
* Bradshaw looked like a High school RB
*Colts:78 plays / Giants:48 ??
Einherjar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #1048
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Wiz, I'm trying to figure out your logic. So from what I've understood so far from reading this thread is that, the reason for the CPU O-line holding on to their blocks for so long (in the run game)is that of the offsides slider?

I don't understand why?!?!

Wouldn't the offside slider affect them jumping offsides? Wouldn't the CPU run block slider affect the run blocking? What am I missing?

Let's say I lower the point value of the CPU RBlock slider. What else would that affect?

I have a problem with the CPU D-linemen breaking off of their blocks as soon as the RB takes the hand off. Which ends up with me having a avg of 2.3 a touch.

Also, with the CPU O-linemen they are literally stuck to my D-line/LBers. I noticed that everyone of my D-line was glued to the CPU O-line 5 yrds. after the run passes the line This is an all the time thing.

In the pass game is pretty good. But, The CPU safeties seem dumb, even Troy paloblamblamblam. I am playing with Payton tho.... But I'm also pretty good at reading coverages.
Which way the safeties roll, C3 , C2 , C4 and so on.

I've been studying that itsh (coverages)for about three years. Because my pass game sucked in the past.

Well, wiz, that's my concern. I'm going to stick with this sliders because I appreciate your hard work and your quick actions with all the labing you do.

Pay another night so we can have this perfect sliders going!!!!!

Nah j/k.

Hold it down Wiz!!!
deezyskillets is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Top -