Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-03-2012, 11:41 PM   #1089
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezyskillets
Cool man. I have a really good feeling a out these sliders....

I'm just keeping the hype alive!!!!
No hype will be needed my man, once you plug them into your box...

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:06 AM   #1090
Rookie

OVR: 2

Gonna move this over to your thread. I am not stalking you! Haha

Wiz, I've been waiting breathlessly for your new set to see if you have come up with anything for the return game!

Any clues or stuff you have seen in testing?

Am I right to drop Kick Interference and Roughing Kicker down to 54 from 100? Am I on the right track or will that mess up what I feel is a damn good set already? My #1 goal is to maintain the challenge that I now have without sucking the life out of the CPU offense. I don't think dropping kick interference and roughing will affect the offensive side of the ball (or at least I hope not!)
Old 12-04-2012, 12:14 AM   #1091
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by acermina
Gonna move this over to your thread. I am not stalking you! Haha

Wiz, I've been waiting breathlessly for your new set to see if you have come up with anything for the return game!

Any clues or stuff you have seen in testing?

Am I right to drop Kick Interference and Roughing Kicker down to 54 from 100? Am I on the right track or will that mess up what I feel is a damn good set already? My #1 goal is to maintain the challenge that I now have without sucking the life out of the CPU offense. I don't think dropping kick interference and roughing will affect the offensive side of the ball (or at least I hope not!)

I can tell you that I have tried to crack the AUTO-SUBS, and I think I got them to finally work properly.... Still can't confirm this with certainty, but the data seems to support that I have solved it and from what I can tell, a lot of tuners in this OP will certainly be adopting my solution, I assume...

There are a lot more goodies in store, basically I have done a complete overhaul of my thinking and approach to the slider tuning, and it has paid off in spades... Cannot achieve the true realism that I hoped for, but what I am settling for, is not bad....

Hope to have them out by Xmas....Peace...

Slider Wiz out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #1092
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

If you ever need any testers, just shoot me a pm.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #1093
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm also available for any testing to help ya out with different sliders
Old 12-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #1094
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjar
I'm also available for any testing to help ya out with different sliders
Peep... Drop me a PM ....

Slider Wiz out.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #1095
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
If you ever need any testers, just shoot me a pm.

My brudda from annudda mudda... Drop me a PM ....

Slider Wiz out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #1096
Pro

Wassssaaap peeps.... Welll, it finally happened....

If any of you have ever taken a stab at "slider tuning" for M13 it can be MADDEN-ING (no pun intended)....

Many of times in the lab, I have just thrown my PS3 controller at the wall and called it quits due to the absolute "unpredictability" of how the A.I. logic is intertwined with all the slider groups and the weirdness that can quickly happen in the game by moving for example the Punt Catch Interference slider below "x" value...

I found myself, muttering to an imaginary Coach Madden asking, "Why??!?!?!" .... or my favorite .... "WTF, chuck!?!?!?!?" .... I even think one time he answered me back and said... "I am your father... Come and join me on the "Dark Side"... I responded, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, it can't be, my father is a RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDERRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!", and then my dog licked my face waking me from this nightmare....

Well alas, it all makes sense... I am not going nuts, Coach Madden is not my father, and my PS3 is working just fine....

As it turns out, one of EA's own "insiders" has "spilled the beans" on what's up with our collective frustrations over the years with tuning Madden to act like a true SIM experience.... Please read...

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/12/03...isappointments

Aaaaaaaaaaah.... I feel so much better now.... What does this mean to us? Well, it means that we are GOING TO HAVE TO SETTLE for LESS than the REALISM we deserve.... In other words, the HOLY GRAIL may in fact be "El Dorado", the fictitious "city of gold", that has never been found...

It's cool, if TRUE SIM is in fact, "El Dorado", we can still improve the game to maximize our fun.... That being said, the new slider patch, is ROCK SOLID, and will soon begin final testing before it's released for actual testing by y'all ....

I just wanted to give you ladies some perspective on why sliders for Madden is just a ridiculous effort in futility, at times....Lates.

Slider Wiz out.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 12-05-2012 at 07:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »