Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-17-2012, 01:25 AM   #1145
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yeah, after a game like that irl, I almost feel like putting the CPU on Rookie, me on 100, cpu on all 0, and work out some frustration.

I think when I play as the Ravens, I'll set my QB Acc to 2. That sounds about right...
And use gameflow everydown, except we have to change it from the play that comes up under gameplan to the pass play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
My brudda from annudda mudda: Thank you as always....

I knew that these sliders were going to create some "anomalies" for some of us that have better skill sets, with regards to the passing.... It's OK, I know the fix.... It lies in my experiment with the ratios between DPI & OPI and how that ratio relates to Pass Reac settings...

Keep playin', can be fixed, I just want to get a sense for how "loose" the defensive pass coverage is playin' for Madden vets such as yourself....

Please let me know if you are playing GameFlow or if you are calling your own plays.... Also, are your offensive numbers huge because of BIG slant/curls/screen plays, or is it because the Defense coverage, defers to the offensive receiver rather than going for the pic or pass deflection? Please advise....

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Sure thing bud. I call all my own plays, but I use most of my playbook. I really pride myself on not calling money play after money play. Instead, I call many different routes throughout the game. As for the offensive numbers, to my delight, screens are challenged pretty well. The huge numbers definitely were from the D relaxing, allowing my wrs to go by them without properly challenging them. There were a few times where I through a pass in such a tight window that I thought the D would make a play for the ball but they didn't. I do love how aggressive the receivers are in trying to catch the ball, now I think we just need the D to be a bit more aggressive.

BTW, awesome job on getting the runs to the outside and screens to be challenging. I definitely felt the importance of running between the tackles, and having a lead blocker thanks to many outside runs being stuffed, or going for just a short gain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #1146
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
And use gameflow everydown, except we have to change it from the play that comes up under gameplan to the pass play.

Sure thing bud. I call all my own plays, but I use most of my playbook. I really pride myself on not calling money play after money play. Instead, I call many different routes throughout the game. As for the offensive numbers, to my delight, screens are challenged pretty well. The huge numbers definitely were from the D relaxing, allowing my wrs to go by them without properly challenging them. There were a few times where I through a pass in such a tight window that I thought the D would make a play for the ball but they didn't. I do love how aggressive the receivers are in trying to catch the ball, now I think we just need the D to be a bit more aggressive.

BTW, awesome job on getting the runs to the outside and screens to be challenging. I definitely felt the importance of running between the tackles, and having a lead blocker thanks to many outside runs being stuffed, or going for just a short gain.
Fixing the passing will be a SNAP! It is always the RUNNING that is the beeeeaaaatch....

The issues with the passing are on the OPI / DPI / PASS REAC settings.... I probably will tinker with PASS REAC first, and leave OPI / DPI ratios where they are now....

Going back to the lab probably after XMAS, to tinker with the passing....

Thank you for the feedback, I think that WE ARE ALL COLLECTIVELY on the right patch to a SUPER SOLID, True Madden Slider set.... Peace out....

Slider Wiz out.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #1147
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

Quote:
Fixing the passing will be a SNAP! It is always the RUNNING that is the beeeeaaaatch....

The issues with the passing are on the OPI / DPI / PASS REAC settings.... I probably will tinker with PASS REAC first, and leave OPI / DPI ratios where they are now....

Thank you for the feedback, I think that WE ARE ALL COLLECTIVELY on the right patch to a SUPER SOLID, True Madden Slider set.... Peace out....

Slider Wiz out.

If you lower the pass reaction too much, won't the dbs start mirroring the wrs again like in past years? I think too low a setting negates the read and react D. I was thinking the problem could be fixed with the interception slider, since that's what determines when the db will try to make a play on the ball.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #1148
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
If you lower the pass reaction too much, won't the dbs start mirroring the wrs again like in past years? I think too low a setting negates the read and react D. I was thinking the problem could be fixed with the interception slider, since that's what determines when the db will try to make a play on the ball.
Are you in my head? LOL.... I was actually going to start by futzing with the interception slider and the OPI/DPI ratio sliders first....

Lates...

Slider Wiz out.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #1149
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Maybe if they are good, I guess?

I have no problem with the DB mirroring the CPU's routes...unfortunately...

Then again, isn't "Read and React" (which involves no reading in this game...) about playing the ball? I.e. they won't play the ball if they don't have eyes on it?
Old 12-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #1150
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

FWIW, one of the few slider related questions that was coaxed out of Emmdot (EA rep) when he was visiting the boards was that the INT slider only affected the probability of the player catching the INT, nothing else.

Has this jibed with your testing Whiz or is there more to it?

Last edited by Sturzinator; 12-17-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #1151
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

Quote:
Are you in my head? LOL.... I was actually going to start by futzing with the interception slider and the OPI/DPI ratio sliders first....
What can I say lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Maybe if they are good, I guess?

I have no problem with the DB mirroring the CPU's routes...unfortunately...

Then again, isn't "Read and React" (which involves no reading in this game...) about playing the ball? I.e. they won't play the ball if they don't have eyes on it?
You are correct, but Read and React also extends to the wrs, well at least the react part does. By now I'm sure you've heard the theory of the pass reaction slider being reversed, i.e. lower slider means quicker reactions, higher slider means delayed reactions. That only applies on cuts by the wr however. So with 0 pass reaction (and other low numbers) the dbs run the receivers' routes almost before they do, whereas higher numbers allow for a realistic amount of time to pass before the db can react to the cut. Too high, and it's unrealistic in the other way of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
FWIW, one of the few slider related questions that was coaxed out of Emmdot (EA rep) when he was visiting the boards was that the INT slider only affected the probability of the player catching the INT, nothing else.

Has this jibed with your testing Whiz or is there more to it?
It does a little more than that. It determines what the DBs make a play on. The higher the number, the more you'll see the DB swat or try to intercept the ball. The lower the number, the more complacent they become.

Last edited by Jdoug312; 12-17-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 10:13 PM   #1152
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Started a offline CCM with the Steelers and the sliders seem pretty good however I fumbled 4 times in the first quarter and was down 21-0 before I could blink. What am I doing wrong or should I lower human fumbles??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »