Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-18-2012, 12:02 AM   #1153
Rookie

R0ver's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
Started a offline CCM with the Steelers and the sliders seem pretty good however I fumbled 4 times in the first quarter and was down 21-0 before I could blink. What am I doing wrong or should I lower human fumbles??
Did you play the rest of the game or did you just quit from there? I haven't had much fumble problems with the set actually, make sure you press L2 to cover up the ball, dont overuse the R stick and if anything, I don't see enough turnovers in my game.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #1154
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
You are correct, but Read and React also extends to the wrs, well at least the react part does. By now I'm sure you've heard the theory of the pass reaction slider being reversed, i.e. lower slider means quicker reactions, higher slider means delayed reactions. That only applies on cuts by the wr however. So with 0 pass reaction (and other low numbers) the dbs run the receivers' routes almost before they do, whereas higher numbers allow for a realistic amount of time to pass before the db can react to the cut. Too high, and it's unrealistic in the other way of course.
Hmm...

I know my DBs doesn't do much mirroring and I've not gone above 25 since hearing about the reversal. I had to move one rookie CB to S because his 79 MCV was getting him beat too much

So you guys must have good DBs
Old 12-18-2012, 12:41 AM   #1155
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

I use the Ravens lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 01:03 AM   #1156
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I use the Ravens lol.
They are better than the Raiders DBs...

At least you have Webb and Reed - and Smith is good with XP development
Old 12-18-2012, 02:14 AM   #1157
Rookie

iitzant15's Arena

OVR: 0

This was one hell of a game, yo these new sliders are niiiiiiiiiiiiiice! The tackling looks amazing and i love every second of playing a game. The fumbles happen to everybody so i wouldnt say its too much...injuries have been pretty good and im enjoying more people getting injured per game..some injuries are game changers and some are more devastating to an organization as they go along their season. alllllrighty to this Jet-Pats game...

it was pretty intense, oh and why i have Marshawn Lynch is because my buddy thinks he can sit here and stock a team with speed players and expect to win easily on these sliders. But my Jets team has a 3-Headed Monster in the backfield..Marshawn..Shawn Greene...Ryan Grant...its working out pretty well and Sanchez is having a reaaaally nice season...Tom Brady and that Pats D were getting after me

I really think i should script my playbook

New York Jets at New England Patriots
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Jets (ME)0103720
New England Patriots (CPU)770317
Team Stats Comparison
NYJNWE
Total Offense
Rushing Yards22474
Passing Yards166178
First Downs208
Punt Return Yards
Kick Return Yards
Total Yards490360
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion44
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time38:2421:36
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mark Sanchez14/2118300
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Marshawn Lynch251024.12
Sean Greene11918.30
Ryan Grant9252.80
Tim Tebow284.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Stephen Hill610317.20
Dustin Keller44511.30
Lee Evans2147.00
Antonio Bryant11212.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE74
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense2 0
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tom Brady14/2118410
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Stevan Ridley23733.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brandon Lloyd913715.21
Gronk2157.50
Wes Welker2189.00
Chad Johnson11414.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE02
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense40

Old 12-18-2012, 03:36 AM   #1158
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1
Do the original house rules apply? Such as not controlling multiple defenders or playing as one offensive player?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Old 12-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #1159
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iitzant15
This was one hell of a game, yo these new sliders are niiiiiiiiiiiiiice! The tackling looks amazing and i love every second of playing a game. The fumbles happen to everybody so i wouldnt say its too much...injuries have been pretty good and im enjoying more people getting injured per game..some injuries are game changers and some are more devastating to an organization as they go along their season. alllllrighty to this Jet-Pats game...

it was pretty intense, oh and why i have Marshawn Lynch is because my buddy thinks he can sit here and stock a team with speed players and expect to win easily on these sliders. But my Jets team has a 3-Headed Monster in the backfield..Marshawn..Shawn Greene...Ryan Grant...its working out pretty well and Sanchez is having a reaaaally nice season...Tom Brady and that Pats D were getting after me

I really think i should script my playbook

New York Jets at New England Patriots
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Jets (ME)0103720
New England Patriots (CPU)770317
Team Stats Comparison

NYJNWE
Total Offense

Rushing Yards22474
Passing Yards166178
First Downs208
Punt Return Yards

Kick Return Yards

Total Yards490360
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion44
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals

Penalties

Posession Time38:2421:36
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mark Sanchez14/2118300
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Marshawn Lynch251024.12
Sean Greene11918.30
Ryan Grant9252.80
Tim Tebow284.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Stephen Hill610317.20
Dustin Keller44511.30
Lee Evans2147.00
Antonio Bryant11212.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE74
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense
2 0
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tom Brady14/2118410
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Stevan Ridley23733.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brandon Lloyd913715.21
Gronk2157.50
Wes Welker2189.00
Chad Johnson11414.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE02
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice..... I really like how the Jet's RB ball distribution came out....

Just a curiosity brah... Did you GameFlow or just went commando and FreeStyled it and called you own plays? Also, how did the PASS DEFENSE of the CPU feel? Did you feel that you had opportunities but just could not execute?

Truly appreciate your feedback stud...Thanks for the props.... A ton of effort went into trying to get these suckers to play properly, and a lot of the solutions were found in places I did not expect, I mean who woulda thunk it that to "tighten up" the run defense for runs to the outside, that you needed to drop the Punt Catch Interference slider?!?!?!?! Seriously EA??!?!!??! WTF?!?!?!!? Oh well, the good news is that I had the patience, time and a systematic system to take us down this road....

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 12-18-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #1160
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Do the original house rules apply? Such as not controlling multiple defenders or playing as one offensive player?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

My brudda from annudda mudda.... Waddup pimp?

Tried them out yet?

Regarding the "rules", you have two options.... (1) GO commando, and FreeStyle it, meaning call your own plays for everything, OR.... (2) GameFlow the first 2 downs, and then go FreeStyle for 3rd down and 4th down, and ALSO Freestyle it the last 2 minutes of each half.....

Note: If you choose option (1), you have to honor the "pinky promise" and not abuse "money plays" that you may discover along your adventures....

***Warning*** : The passing game is a "work-in-progress" ... The pass defense from the HUM / CPU may feel very loose, meaning that the timing windows to hit your WR may seem/be larger than they actually are on Sundays in da NFL .... This is due to an ongoing theory of messing with the Offensive Pass Interference (OPI) and Defensive Pass Interference (DPI) ratios with relation to one another, and how those ratio relate to the PASS REAC and INT sliders....

This is why the more feedback I can get from you peeps the better...

Personally, my data suggests that great and elite QB's can SHRED average to below average D's that have a lot of rookies or crappy vets (meaning low AWR's players) or slow reacting rooks & vets (meaning a combo of low ACC & AGI).... Dunno know if this is a bad thing....

In the real NFL, Brady should SHRED the Faiders, but have a struggle against the Jets.... If you look at my man's iitzant15's box score, the results of that game SUPPORT my data that I culled in the lab....

Anyhows, too much babbling on my end like usual, let me know what YOU THINK and throw up some box scores.... Lates...

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »