Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #1201
Rookie
 
iitzant15's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

I use GameFlow, unless its 3rd down & under 2 minutes
I control my MLB at all times..never do i click on another defensive player..not even to intercept the ball

Steelers @ Raiders (ME)

i know this game looks like a blow out but in all seriousness...it was pretty much a blow out lol. Big Ben and his offense could not produce positive numbers on 3rd down while on the opposing side Matt Leinart, yeaah i said it, led the Raiders through many key 3rd down situations which later led to multiple scores. Even Tim Tebow had a pretty long rushing touchdown.

My gameplan going into this game:
Offense: Run the ball, run the ball, run the ball
Defense: Get to Big Ben, so be aggressive

Pittsburgh Steelers at Oakland Raiders
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (CPU)063312
Oakland Raiders (ME)141471348
Team Stats Comparison
PITOAK
Total Offense1248
Rushing Yards70178
Passing Yards294222
First Downs1914
Punt Return Yards
Kick Return Yards
Total Yards
Turnovers
3rd Down Converstion6-1710-14
4th Down Conversion1-30-0
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties5-352-7
Posession Time31:0628:54
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Ben Roethlisberger34/5530801
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rashard Mendenhall14644.50
Johnathan Dwyer294.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Emmanuel Sanders8516.30
Antonio Brown77110.10
Heath Miller55210.40
Mike Wallace55110.20
Jerricho Cotchery56913.80
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE13
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
DFENSE40
Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matt Leinart15/2124520
Tim Tebow0/1000
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Darren McFadden17673.91
Mike Goodson9182.01
Joique Bell37224.01
Denarius Moore111.00
Tim Tebow12020.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brandon Myers68113.50
Denarius Moore36220.61
Darrius Heyward-Bey25628.00
Jacoby Ford2189.00
Antonio Bryant12424.00
Richard Gordon144.01
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE64
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
DFENSE31
__________________
PSN: FapGodFlocka


Last edited by iitzant15; 12-20-2012 at 05:16 PM.
iitzant15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #1202
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

The turnovers created short field allowed the scoring to be higher. These sliders are simply brilliant. CPU rushing was owning me in the first quarter and I adjusted and slowed them down throughout the game; it is possible. These games are amazing, GREAT work.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (Me)130101437
Tennessee Titans (CPU)31071333
Team Stats Comparison

PITTEN
Total Offense306404
Rushing Yards76164
Passing Yards230240
First Downs148
Punt Return Yards5827
Kick Return Yards194186
Total Yards558617
Turnovers1 (+2)3 (-2)
3rd Down Converstion6-17 (35%)5-18 (27%)
4th Down Conversion0-01-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/2 (100%)0/0
Penalties1-103-24
Posession Time27:3132:29
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Roethlisberger17/41 (41%)25231
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Mendenhall (2 BTK)22783.50
B. Roethlisberger3-9-3.00
M. Wallace273.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Wallace (2 drops)514729.42
H. Miller 4215.21
A. Brown44812.00
R. Mendenhall2126.00
L. Pope11414.00
E. Sanders (1 drop)11010.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Steelers63
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Steelers (1 FR)61320
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
S. Suisham3/34/41345
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
J. Kapinos837747.12
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A. Brown314849.31
J. Cotchery24623.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A. Brown34816.00
J. Cotchery11010.00
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Hasselbeck8/23 (34%)26832
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C, Johnson (1 FUMB, 3 BTK)341454.20
J. Ringer6223.60
Q. Johnson111.00
M. Hasselbeck1-4-4.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Cook Jr. (1 drop)24924.50
N. Washington (3 drops)215175.52
K. Britt (1 drop)11212.00
Q. Johnson122.00
D. Williams (1 drop)14747.00
C. Johnson (1 drop)177.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Titans43
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Titans49310
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
R. Bironas4/43/31558
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
B. Kern523146.20
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
M. Mariani25427.00
D. Reynaud513226.40
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
M. Mariani4276.70
Steelers23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:25 AM   #1203
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by iitzant15
I use GameFlow, unless its 3rd down & under 2 minutes
I control my MLB at all times..never do i click on another defensive player..not even to intercept the ball

Steelers @ Raiders (ME)

i know this game looks like a blow out but in all seriousness...it was pretty much a blow out lol. Big Ben and his offense could not produce positive numbers on 3rd down while on the opposing side Matt Leinart, yeaah i said it, led the Raiders through many key 3rd down situations which later led to multiple scores. Even Tim Tebow had a pretty long rushing touchdown.

My gameplan going into this game:
Offense: Run the ball, run the ball, run the ball
Defense: Get to Big Ben, so be aggressive

New York Jets at New England Patriots
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Jets (ME)0103720
New England Patriots (CPU)770317
Team Stats Comparison

NYJNWE
Total Offense

Rushing Yards22474
Passing Yards166178
First Downs208
Punt Return Yards

Kick Return Yards

Total Yards490360
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion44
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals

Penalties

Posession Time38:2421:36
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mark Sanchez14/2118300
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Marshawn Lynch251024.12
Sean Greene11918.30
Ryan Grant9252.80
Tim Tebow284.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Stephen Hill610317.20
Dustin Keller44511.30
Lee Evans2147.00
Antonio Bryant11212.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE74
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense
2 0
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tom Brady14/2118410
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Stevan Ridley23733.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Brandon Lloyd913715.21
Gronk2157.50
Wes Welker2189.00
Chad Johnson11414.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
OLINE02
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense
40
Would love to see your boxscore for your Faiders v. Steelers franchise.... Faiders blow out the Steel Curtain, huh... Go figure....


Slider Wiz out.



Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:35 AM   #1204
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers23
The turnovers created short field allowed the scoring to be higher. These sliders are simply brilliant. CPU rushing was owning me in the first quarter and I adjusted and slowed them down throughout the game; it is possible. These games are amazing, GREAT work.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (Me)130101437
Tennessee Titans (CPU)31071333
Team Stats Comparison

PITTEN
Total Offense306404
Rushing Yards76164
Passing Yards230240
First Downs148
Punt Return Yards5827
Kick Return Yards194186
Total Yards558617
Turnovers1 (+2)3 (-2)
3rd Down Converstion6-17 (35%)5-18 (27%)
4th Down Conversion0-01-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/2 (100%)0/0
Penalties1-103-24
Posession Time27:3132:29
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Roethlisberger17/41 (41%)25231
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Mendenhall (2 BTK)22783.50
B. Roethlisberger3-9-3.00
M. Wallace273.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Wallace (2 drops)514729.42
H. Miller 4215.21
A. Brown44812.00
R. Mendenhall2126.00
L. Pope11414.00
E. Sanders (1 drop)11010.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Steelers63
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Steelers (1 FR)61320
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
S. Suisham3/34/41345
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
J. Kapinos837747.12
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A. Brown314849.31
J. Cotchery24623.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A. Brown34816.00
J. Cotchery11010.00
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Hasselbeck8/23 (34%)26832
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C, Johnson (1 FUMB, 3 BTK)341454.20
J. Ringer6223.60
Q. Johnson111.00
M. Hasselbeck1-4-4.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Cook Jr. (1 drop)24924.50
N. Washington (3 drops)215175.52
K. Britt (1 drop)11212.00
Q. Johnson122.00
D. Williams (1 drop)14747.00
C. Johnson (1 drop)177.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Titans43
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Titans49310
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
R. Bironas4/43/31558
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
B. Kern523146.20
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
M. Mariani25427.00
D. Reynaud513226.40
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
M. Mariani4276.70
My brudda from annudda mudda.....

Thank you ... Thank you ... Thank you!


I must admit, that I have out done myself this time.... I started a fresh, from scratch CCM Offline franchise, and I cannot believe the amazing animations, games, stats, and EVEN FRICKING penalties that I am getting ....

Get this... I have actually had a OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE play flagged.... I have had an "Illegal Touch" play flagged where the receiver went out of bounds and then came back in-bounds to catch the ball... I have had an "Illegal Man Down Field" call flagged against my RT on a busted curl play....

These sliders are INSANELY FUN.... I have been playing them non-stop since they dropped... Hell even the passing game that I thought was too "loose" is actually NOT THAT bad....

Dude have you seen on play action plays, how, if set up properly, the linebackers bite so hard on the fake handoff, and your TE can get behind the LB's for a nice little lob over their heads? I have NEVER seen such AWESOME animations for a play action pass than what I am seeing now.... No more BIONIC LB's jumping to tip or intercept "lob" passes or play actions.... Their is GENUINE tussling between DB's and WR's for deep thrown balls, in fact, I have seen animations where the WR boxes out the DB with his butt, out jumps the DB for the catch, makes the catch with his fingertips and on the way down as he is trying to gain control of the football, the DB reaches around the WR's helmet and pokes the ball out.... ABSOLUTELY FRICKING AWESOME animation....

May consider cranking up certain penalties by one ping ... Holding, Facemask and Roughing the Passer....

I believe the Wiz has come damn close to CRUSHING THE BALL out of the park with the XMAS Beta V.8 Slider Set.... Maybe I will get more "5 star votes" now .... LOL....

I am kinda itchin' to try to create a masterpiece with a lower speed threshold or at NORMAL speed, but I think the pace at SLOW and 75 SPEED THRESH is working out just fine.... What do you think pimp?


Slider Wiz out.



Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 12-20-2012 at 02:44 AM.
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:14 AM   #1205
MVP
 
cedwebb's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: South Dakota
Wiz,
These are without a doubt a very solid set dude. I was reading that a couple fellas dropped the tackle slider to 48 and to me that sounded like a good idea. I have done that but my last game, bucs v giants which ended 17-12 was little odd, but awesome. I was using the bucs and gave up abou 230 on the ground to Bradshaw but my concern is that by lowering the tackle slider did I affect how much the CPU is running? I only ask because Eli only attempted like 17 passes in the game. He went 80% on me but thought they would throw more as I was loading up the box every play to take the beast they call Bradshaw. Great game but just wondering if moving that tackle slider influences play call for CPU? Very nice job bro!
cedwebb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #1206
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Hey Wiz, I am a coach mode guy and was wondering if you had any recommended changes for these sliders. If you were to try coach mode, would you make the human settings the same as the computer or leave your set as is? I've played a few games as they are now and the only negative is the computer runs on me like nobody's business. I haven't tried shifting my D line to combat it yet, but I'm curious if you'd adjust anything?

thanks
Tigey75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #1207
Rookie
 
wech's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigey75
Hey Wiz, I am a coach mode guy and was wondering if you had any recommended changes for these sliders. If you were to try coach mode, would you make the human settings the same as the computer or leave your set as is? I've played a few games as they are now and the only negative is the computer runs on me like nobody's business. I haven't tried shifting my D line to combat it yet, but I'm curious if you'd adjust anything?

thanks
I play coach mode too and I have found my "holy grail" of sliders thanks to Wiz. I set the sliders for both USER and CPU to what are listed for the USER side. So USER and CPU both get what is listed by Wiz for the USER. I cant believe the consistently fun and realistic games I'm getting doing this.
Try it and see how it goes, Tigey, and post back with your thoughts so I and others can see too in case they're interested in how these sliders (all set to what is listed for the USER side) work in coach mode.
For me, Wiz has come through BIG. Saved Madden for me. BIG kudos for that Wiz!
wech is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #1208
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by wech
I play coach mode too and I have found my "holy grail" of sliders thanks to Wiz. I set the sliders for both USER and CPU to what are listed for the USER side. So USER and CPU both get what is listed by Wiz for the USER. I cant believe the consistently fun and realistic games I'm getting doing this.
Try it and see how it goes, Tigey, and post back with your thoughts so I and others can see too in case they're interested in how these sliders (all set to what is listed for the USER side) work in coach mode.
For me, Wiz has come through BIG. Saved Madden for me. BIG kudos for that Wiz!

Sounds good, I'll start up my Bears franchise tonight and post some box scores.
Tigey75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 PM.

Top -