Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2012, 12:09 AM   #1233
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

COACH MODE SAINTS (ME) -COWBOYS (CPU) SAINTS 20-17 IN OT. Brees 34-47-312-1TD-1INT, Morstead 1-1-22 (fake punt pass) , Rushing Thomas 15-15, Sproles 3-2, Ingram 1-4 , Receiving Graham 8-103, Moore 6-59, Henderson6-50-1TD, Colston 4-49, Defense 4 SACKS, COWBOYS Romo 15-23-195-1TD, Rushing Jones 21-66, Murray 10-54 got hurt for the rest of the game. Tanner 5-30-1TD, Receiving Austin 4-42, Bryant 2-38, Tanner 1-72-1TD, Defense 4 sacks 1 INT. Total Plays 136.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #1234
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Finally broke my 5 game losing streak with the Bengals!

I'm now 10 games into my season! Once it's done I will provide all the stats from the season to give a better overview of what might need to be changed.

Still having a great time with these. EVERY game is a struggle which makes it feel sweet when you get the W!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #1235
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Just wanted to report that I have tried these on normal speed with just a couple tweeks to only the human sliders and I am really digging these even more now. The game on normal to me still feels very smooth and the tackling has gotten better imo. There are a lot less car wreck type tackles and more smooth looking wrap up tackles. To me that was the one thing about this set that stood out to me. The challenge is still there which is a must. I had some really amazing games last night. Just wanted to mention that these work beautifully for those who want to try the normal game speed. I am hooked Wiz, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2012, 02:24 PM   #1236
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Just wanted to report that I have tried these on normal speed with just a couple tweeks to only the human sliders and I am really digging these even more now. The game on normal to me still feels very smooth and the tackling has gotten better imo. There are a lot less car wreck type tackles and more smooth looking wrap up tackles. To me that was the one thing about this set that stood out to me. The challenge is still there which is a must. I had some really amazing games last night. Just wanted to mention that these work beautifully for those who want to try the normal game speed. I am hooked Wiz, thanks!
I've been playing on normal until I tried this set and actually thinks it's better. But to keep everything as Wiz posted I went to slow.

Do you mind sharing what sliders you changed when going to normal speed?
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #1237
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
I've been playing on normal until I tried this set and actually thinks it's better. But to keep everything as Wiz posted I went to slow.

Not at home right now but I will post the slight changes I made. I really feel normal puts these over the top for me as I like the speed of the game and the decision making, amazing!
Old 12-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #1238
Rookie

OVR: 0

thank you these sliders have made me start playing madden again! I just need some advice on how to defend the run because the cpu is killing me each game running the ball a few friendly tips would be nice!
Old 12-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #1239
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier

Here are the changes I made using normal speed only on the human side.

Wr catch - 50
Run block- 20
Pass d react time - 15
Pass rush - 25

That's it! Very minor changes that may or may not even need be made. Made the changes based on what I have seen using multiple sets on here. I really just like the faster game play for my own reasons, not saying its more this or that. These sliders absolutely kill and they are still great after bumping game speed. Again I think the speed at normal smooths out the tackling which was a bonus for me. Props to the Wiz!
Old 12-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #1240
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleetus
thank you these sliders have made me start playing madden again! I just need some advice on how to defend the run because the cpu is killing me each game running the ball a few friendly tips would be nice!
One of the biggest things you can do to help yourself is learning to diagnose te play. It can be really tricky, and will be different for each team because each team favors different looks and formations, but that's why they call football like chess. If you can determine what formations the opponent likes to run out of, then try to figure out which direction they're running the play in, left, right, or middle. Is the formation stacked strong to one side or the other? If you can diagnose the play, you can make your own adjustments, like keying to a certain side or bringing a safety into the box to help against the run. It's all about awareness really.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »