Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2012, 12:56 PM   #1249
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Man Xmas never gets old... Sobering up as I type...

Well ladies, the feedback has been EXTREMELY POSITIVE on the beta V.8 aka "da Xmas Sliders"....

When y'all get a chance, if you can post some "final" wish list gripes/criticisms/suggestions for improvement, and da Wiz will see if anything can be done to improve upon what we got...

At present I have started a new CCM franchise from scratch, and will be putting these bad boys through the wringer to see what areas I can finesse ...

Areas of focus will be:

1) Screen plays
2) CPU run game
3) Coverage Sacks (especially by LE)
4) WR/DB interaction (try to avoid "mirroring" as much as possible)
5) HUM run defense; Does CPU have an advantage? Can the sliders be tuned to be EVEN more balanced in this area?
6) CPU QB ACC settings in an effort to come close to emulating actual NFL stats for CPU QB
7) HUM pass pressure; too many easy sacks for HUM, consider taming it?
8) HUM dropped balls by WR's

If y'all got something to add, NOW IS THE TIME to speak up, or forever hold your peace... Lates.

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #1250
Banned

OVR: 3

Fatigue and Auto-Subs needs to be looked at. The running backs dont ever sub and the line backers and DB's sub way too much!
Old 12-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #1251
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
Fatigue and Auto-Subs needs to be looked at. The running backs dont ever sub and the line backers and DB's sub way too much!
Thanks peep... This may be a lost cause in M13, but I may have a theory or two that I have not explored... Will keep you posted.... Lates

Slider Wiz out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #1252
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think youre on to something with the accel clock and auto subs. I've been playing 8 min qtr no accel and I have been seeing a good mix of Rb subbing from both user and CPU. Not too much with the o-line if you set their auto-sub settings low. this last game I played, RGIII only threw the ball 10 times, but Alfred Morris had 24 carries, Royster had 19, R. Helu Jr. had 8, and RGIII had 8. They had 358 yds rushing total. It was definitely unbalanced run vs. pass but then again I couldn't stop the run so who can blame them.

Last edited by ndj209; 12-26-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #1253
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndj209
I think youre on to something with the accel clock and auto subs. I've been playing 8 min qtr no accel and I have been seeing a good mix of Rb subbing from both user and CPU. Not too much with the o-line if you set their auto-sub settings low. this last game I played, RGIII only threw the ball 10 times, but Alfred Morris had 24 carries, Royster had 19, R. Helu Jr. had 8, and RGIII had 8. They had 358 yds rushing total. It was definitely unbalanced run vs. pass but then again I couldn't stop the run so who can blame them.

Waddup stud... While I have not had time to flush it out due to time constraints, I am telling you and anybody that cares to listen, there seems to be a connection between the ACCEL CLOCK and the AUTO SUBS ...

My salute to you my friend for being PROACTIVE and actually taking the time to follow up on one of the Wiz's theories...

Regarding stopping the CPU RUN game, I am working on it in the lab this coming week and hope to have some slider tweaks to address this issue as well as a couple of others that are on my New Year's wish list....

Thank you for visiting the thread, and most of all THANK YOU for taking the time to read all of the observations that I post to the thread....Lates...

Slider Wiz out.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #1254
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Wiz, Slider Wiz, what are your thoughts on the pass game now that you've had some more time with it? At times I like what I see, at times I smh en-route to a TD lol.

I'm not having difficulties stopping the run like some are, just follow the great advice that was given in this thread, and it should be pretty manageable. I'm sure it helps that I'm the (uninjured) Ravens though.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #1255
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I'm not having difficulties stopping the run like some are, just follow the great advice that was given in this thread, and it should be pretty manageable. I'm sure it helps that I'm the (uninjured) Ravens though.
Maybe you should be DC for the Ravens

We already dropped our OC - so...maybe you could take the DC spot...

Can't do much worse than 26th, after all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #1256
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Maybe you should be DC for the Ravens

We already dropped our OC - so...maybe you could take the DC spot...

Can't do much worse than 26th, after all
Just make the call, I'd gladly accept. 18 years-old and a DC, I think I'd bring the new mentality necessary to stop today's offenses lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »