Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #1265
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Wiz,

I have fooled with the auto subs to no end this year. I also tried your accelerated clock off theory with various levels of fatigue. I have also tried Acermina's theory about using the bar positions versus numerical values.

The same problem presents itself again and again. You can raise the fatigue and you will see the rotation at RB, DL, and the occasional WR, but it will come at the expense of seeing subs in at O Line and in the defensive secondary. Positions that rarely, if ever, sub (outside of packages or injury).

To keep the players in at O line and in the secondary, you will have to lower fatigue to such a level that the RB subbing is very minimal. You can, however, lower the fatigue and maintain a decent D Line rotation.

Either way, players do not sub properly. They will only come out of the game when in the red, regardless of your sub settings.

Pick your poison. The subs are flat out broken IMO with no foreseeable fix from EA.

VERY COOOOOOOOOL.... Thank you Sturz, a true team player....

Well, now that I have some feedback and the fact that the feedback makes TOTAL SENSE, I will close my file for this year regarding getting the AUTO-SUBS to properly work.... Can't say we didn't give it a try....

The recommended solution will then be to keep FATIGUE lower, rather than higher, and sub in your "big back" and/or your "change of pace back" into specfic offensive formations, and likewise on pass defenses, sub in your "nickel backs" and "coverage line backers" into specific defenses...

Thanks a million Sturz, you saved my Saturday afternoon....

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #1266
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Made a couple a tweaks to these sliders and I'm having amazing hard fought games against the CPU. From shoot outs to low scoring grind them out games.

Cool.... If you think the beta Xmas Sliders are solid, just wait till I deliver my tweaks to the Xmas sliders....

Slider Wiz out.

Old 12-28-2012, 07:37 PM   #1267
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
The recommended solution will then be to keep FATIGUE lower, rather than higher, and sub in your "big back" and/or your "change of pace back" into specfic offensive formations, and likewise on pass defenses, sub in your "nickel backs" and "coverage line backers" into specific defenses...
Yep - you'll get the CPU with no subbing, but you can use the rotation you want on both O and D.

Put your 3rd down back in the #1 and #2 spots as someone different as well. That, combined with package subs can get 3 backs into the rotation.

For example, my HB:
1) Caulder, 2) Grant, 3) Jones
I package sub Grant in.

3rd HB:
1) Grant, 2) Jones
When it's 3rd down and I pick a formation with Grant in, it goes to Jones. I can run with Jones (no fumble, no fumble, and....stop!), getting 3 guys in with carries. And if you trust your FB as well, you can get four guys in. I usually don't because Grant and Caulder is usually good enough running and Jones I'll throw to and Reece I'll throw to, but it gets them involved and maybe some XP. Like if Jones has the 1 TD catch goal - if I can get that in on a 3rd down, it's some XP for him, even if he does nothing else.

Defense subs are harder since you have to know who comes in. I'm still learning it myself (I want my formation subs!!!!! ) One I like is using 3-3-5 Normal LB Rush. That will bring down your starting OLBs to the DE slots and then your #2 OLBs come in. I put Kindle and Worilds there - two pass rusher LBs and call blitzes out of the 3-3-5 with Worilds as the LOLB since he's better (relatively) in coverage (LOLB seems to blitz less often from that set). You could go with 2 Tampa 2 LBs in there and boost your second level coverage if you wanted. I did this with Nickle Normal in the 4-3 playbook too since my ROLB has no business in coverage - but he's a decent pass rusher. This puts his hand in the dirt and my backup can be a cover LB and can come in.

Last edited by KBLover; 12-28-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #1268
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz

Thanks a million Sturz, you saved my Saturday afternoon....

No sweat.

Glad to free up a Saturday for ya. Well deserved!
Old 12-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #1269
Rookie

OVR: 0

is the pass reaction slider still reversed, how would i adjust it to make stopping the opp passing game harder?
Old 12-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #1270
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan507
is the pass reaction slider still reversed, how would i adjust it to make stopping the opp passing game harder?

Thanks for dropping in....

Sooo are you telling me that STOPPING the CPU passing game is TOO EASY? If so, consider the following:

Raise HUM PASS REAC 5 points, and drop HUM rushing to "0" and RAISE QB ACC to 20 ....

I am in the process of dropping some FINAL tweaks to the XMAS sliders soon, and stopping the CPU passing game is NO JOKE... Make sure you check back in the future for the updated tweaks... Lates.

Slider Wiz out.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:05 PM   #1271
MVP

HC0023's Arena

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS Look forward to the tweaks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #1272
Rookie

wech's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS Look forward to the tweaks
I second that!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »