Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #1273
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

BUMP to see if Wiz is still alive
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #1274
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hi guys!
This is my first post, i came from europe and for me this page with forums and docs to improve the game is amazing, in my country the people only lives for wathing boring football (soccer).
First, i want to say this sliders is amazing, better than other options because the game is fluid and ejoyable with real animations.

Only have a question, when im playing with Pats, for example, in a game against Vikings, only play offensive plays and simulate def.play (spent much time working) the IA dont play run plays, if they have a AP28!!, only play 5-10 attemps...can i solve this, or the problem is beacuse i simulate defensive?
Or is the no logic IA?

Thanks So Much!
Old 01-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #1275
Rookie

Just curious if the folks using The Wiz's set here have been changing the CPU play book prior to entering CCM games for a better run/pass ratio dependent on team? It seemed to work for me as I'm playing as Carolina and in the two games I played against the Saints, Sproles had 30 carries and 13 respectively. The first game I didn't change the play book and the second I did. Drew Bree's only threw about 20-25 times the first game, and 40-45 times in the second.....just curious what everyone else has been seeing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #1276
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndj209
Just curious if the folks using The Wiz's set here have been changing the CPU play book prior to entering CCM games for a better run/pass ratio dependent on team? It seemed to work for me as I'm playing as Carolina and in the two games I played against the Saints, Sproles had 30 carries and 13 respectively. The first game I didn't change the play book and the second I did. Drew Bree's only threw about 20-25 times the first game, and 40-45 times in the second.....just curious what everyone else has been seeing.
I do, and the results have been excellent!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #1277
Pro

OVR: 5

Ladies.......

Da Wiz got hit with da flu, da cold, da holidays, d 'OH.....

But alas, da Wiz is rising.... Unfortunately, I have NOT had a lot of time in the lab due to my illnesses but the little time I did spend, I did work on improving the Xmas sliders.....

Areas that I have improved include:

1) CPU QB performance
2) Tamed, just enough, CPU run game, but it still is VERY SOLID and you have to know how to stop the run to have success....
3) CPU / HUM coverage sacks have been reigned in and getting sacks from your front line will not be as easy as the Xmas set
4) Made HUM running game harder. After you learn how to run the football, I personally found, that running up against the CPU was not that hard, and that the HUM running game had an inherent advantage on power runs, stretch runs, outside tackle runs, when the HUM was using a SCAT BACK.... Tried to address this without making the HUM run game impossible, as it was in the "Turkey Sliders"
5) CPU PASS Awareness has been fine tuned.... One of the amazing things that my Xmas sliders were able to address to some degree of success was to "dial down/water down" the CPU pass defense "mirroring effect".... Well, after playing over a dozen games, my QB stats were "Hall of Fame" caliber with average QB's .... This told me that the CPU Pass Coverage was a bit too loose, and needed to be dialed up, without necessarily bringing back the "mirroring effect".... I have worked on this
6) Tackling may be "too aggressive" and have futzed with "taming" even though it means MORE missed tackles by some of the STUD MLB's.... But on the upside, you see less defensive line crazy tackling that impacts the CPU running game and HUM running game..

I dabbled with changing the speed to "NORMAL" but there were many issues that came up in the run game, tackling and the pass rush aspect of the game, that would require A TON of slider work and basically start from scratch on my theories and at this point, the Wiz doesn't have the time to address those issues...

I hope to have for you peeps MY FINAL RECOMMENDATIONS for the Wiz's Slider Work for M13 by the third week of January... That set will be called the "New Year" set....

After the "New Year" set, the Wiz will retire....

Da Wiz will still lurk around OS and will provide feedback to worthy questions from this thread, but for all practical purposes, da Wiz will shut down the slider lab for M13....

It has been a fricking BLAST working on this project, and hope that I was able to improve the gameplay for Maddenites all over the globe with my efforts.... Not sure if I will take on this project again next year, but will certainly be around to give my .02 on theories and ideas on how to improve the gameplay...

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 01-06-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #1278
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgepreparador
Hi guys!
This is my first post, i came from europe and for me this page with forums and docs to improve the game is amazing, in my country the people only lives for wathing boring football (soccer).
First, i want to say this sliders is amazing, better than other options because the game is fluid and ejoyable with real animations.

Only have a question, when im playing with Pats, for example, in a game against Vikings, only play offensive plays and simulate def.play (spent much time working) the IA dont play run plays, if they have a AP28!!, only play 5-10 attemps...can i solve this, or the problem is beacuse i simulate defensive?
Or is the no logic IA?

Thanks So Much!

Uhhhhhhh.... Dunno.... What is IA? Did you mean to say A.I.?

Out.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #1279
Just started!

Talking Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Uhhhhhhh.... Dunno.... What is IA? Did you mean to say A.I.?

Out.

Yeah Man, it's right!
A.I. Artificial Inteligence, but i dont sure if Madden series use this...

Thanks So Much!!

I enjoy your sliders every day!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:41 AM   #1280
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6

Going to try these since you have the best personality I've seen on these forums. Will play 6 games and give you some averages and feedback.

You have to pick the team though. I can't be motivated to start anything in Madden 13. I usually play the Saints but to set formation subs each and every game to the way I like it would give me 5 delay of game penalties.

A. Jaguars
B. Dolphins
C. Raiders
D. Rams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »