Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #1337
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I don't know - I just had it called 3 times (at 54) in the Ravens/Pats game (week 3, not playoffs) I'm running. It gave the Pats a 'free' 1st down instead of a FG attempt and they got a TD.

One called against the Pats - kept Ravens drive alive - got a TD.

So far, this game is looking like on I could live with for this set. Hopefully, no Madden BS ruins it at the end. Enjoying it so much I might try this on my Oakland CCM.

Ironically, it's the most called penalty in this game (must have heard you talking about it LOL). 1 FS, 2 Holds, 3 RTP (total calls, 3 penalties on each side so far).

I am playing on Fast, but Normal is pretty much the same, I think. So it should work as the Normal+ and as using 295-points or less for the User.
Wow, I have very rarely seen RTP even once per game let alone 3x!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #1338
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
It may have something to do with the FAST SPEED that KB is surfing on at the present time....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #1339
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Make it 4.

Reed just got called trying to get the ball back...
Old 01-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #1340
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
It may have something to do with the FAST SPEED that KB is surfing on at the present time....
I don't know - I saw it on Slow also. Pryor used to draw it a lot. Sometimes 2, 3 times a game.

Never went higher than 54. Maybe it's how I play QB, but then again, I've seen the my guys get called too, I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I have a different version of the game or something LOL
Old 01-21-2013, 03:48 PM   #1341
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz

Wiz out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I don't know - I saw it on Slow also. Pryor used to draw it a lot. Sometimes 2, 3 times a game.

Never went higher than 54. Maybe it's how I play QB, but then again, I've seen the my guys get called too, I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I have a different version of the game or something LOL
It gets called about once or twice at the least every other game with the RTP at 52. I was seeing way too many at 54. At 53 I seen it once or twice a game. 52 is the perfect spot for me. I think its because of my setup on the black set with the CPUs pass rush at 100 and my USER pass blocking at 0. They get a lot of hits on my QB after I release my passes. I also bring the heat a lot in defense which can cause the same affect. It definitely gets called a realistic amount of times in my CCM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #1342
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It gets called about once or twice at the least every other game with the RTP at 52. I was seeing way too many at 54. At 53 I seen it once or twice a game. 52 is the perfect spot for me. I think its because of my setup on the black set with the CPUs pass rush at 100 and my USER pass blocking at 0. They get a lot of hits on my QB after I release my passes. I also bring the heat a lot in defense which can cause the same affect. It definitely gets called a realistic amount of times in my CCM.
Thanks J21....

I have typically set it at 52-53, although right now since I am trying to create some true pressure with 4 man fronts, I have the sucka' down below 33.... Helps the pass rush TREMENDOUSLY, but creates some unrealistic CPU Defensive aggression, thus still experimenting....

Wiz out.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #1343
Rookie

OVR: 2

How do these sliders work when you sim the games? On Jarrod's sliders in my offline ccm I get a bit too high results.

Thanx
Old 01-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #1344
Rookie

OVR: 2

Before I get the answer on above post or I find out myself; LOVED THE CHANGE in gameplay! New animations and stuff. Got a real tight game against the Colts. Two problems I see with these sliders so far are my interceptions and and sacks of my qb. There is a chance those ware my mistakes as I used to play Jarrod's sliders on very slow and now I went to normal speed. If it isn't that, what should I change? QB accuracy up for me or int down for CPU?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »