Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #1345
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It gets called about once or twice at the least every other game with the RTP at 52. I was seeing way too many at 54. At 53 I seen it once or twice a game. 52 is the perfect spot for me. I think its because of my setup on the black set with the CPUs pass rush at 100 and my USER pass blocking at 0. They get a lot of hits on my QB after I release my passes. I also bring the heat a lot in defense which can cause the same affect. It definitely gets called a realistic amount of times in my CCM.
Yeah, I lowered it to 51 and still see it often on both sides.

At 25 or lower I didn't see it, so I'll split the difference between 25 and 54 and try that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #1346
Rookie

OVR: 2

When trying to implement new or adjust sliders in an already existing CCM, I noticed the sliders reset to 25 or something like that. Do you have to implement all the sliders over again or when you set a specific slider to a setting will it change and also keep what you had before?

Thanks for the help
Old 01-24-2013, 11:11 PM   #1347
Banned

OVR: 3

Where these new sliders at bro?
Old 01-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #1348
Just started!

OVR: 0

Starting a new CCM player mode career as HB for Detroit Lions. I created a custom player with very high abilities all around just to see what could happen. First game was high scoring with a very large number of plays called. I want to get this number as close to realistic as possible. Just the first game, but wondered if anyone else has seen this with these sliders in the mode I'm playing.

Lions 41 Rams 37

Lions 95 plays for 614 yards ... play calling 79% pass 21% run
Rams 68 plays for 577 yards ... play calling 66% pass 34% run

TOP was crazy ... Detroit 47:50 Rams 12:10

I was thinking of setting the clock from 15 minutes to something less to make up. Maybe 12 or something.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #1349
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsin2013
Starting a new CCM player mode career as HB for Detroit Lions. I created a custom player with very high abilities all around just to see what could happen. First game was high scoring with a very large number of plays called. I want to get this number as close to realistic as possible. Just the first game, but wondered if anyone else has seen this with these sliders in the mode I'm playing.

Lions 41 Rams 37

Lions 95 plays for 614 yards ... play calling 79% pass 21% run
Rams 68 plays for 577 yards ... play calling 66% pass 34% run

TOP was crazy ... Detroit 47:50 Rams 12:10

I was thinking of setting the clock from 15 minutes to something less to make up. Maybe 12 or something.
This is because it Super-Sim only use about 5-10 seconds per play. Try setting it to 10 minutes with 15 seconds on the play clock. This should give you a better number of plays when playing a Player CCM.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #1350
Just started!

Excellent, thanks. 10 minutes with 15 second run off works great. Next game was 130 plays and a realistic score of 30-3 Lions. Ok, even the Lions can get that every so often ... it was the Titans.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #1351
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
Where these new sliders at bro?

Wazzzap boss?

Apologies for the delay, but this is the BUSIEST time of year for me.... There IS NO OTHER EVENT as big as the SUPER BOWL for people who work in the advertising/marketing industry..... Sooooooo, with the big game around the corner, I have been a little busy making some scratch.....

But who cares about my boring work, WE WANT SLIDERS!!!!!

I am going to be in the lab this evening and during the weekend.... Hope to finalize some issues that I have been trying to work through, and have some BASE SET of sliders for NORMAL speed soon....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2013, 12:03 AM   #1352
Rookie

Hey guys, have you made any changes to help the HUM run game? Everything else seems great but my backs average around 2.5 yards per carry through 5 games. Any suggestions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »