Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #129
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan507
I've been a little scared to try out some of the all pro sliders, but would you guys say ths is the most challenging(and realistic) one or charter04'S?
IMO, and note that I haven't tried them all yet, but of the one's that I did try (Charter included) this is the best representation of real football, and is indeed quite the challenge. I did make a couple adjustments, but this set definitely gives you a run for your money.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #130
Rookie

WarriorKing0's Arena

OVR: 1

loving the sliders dude, i feel like i can actually watch the play unfold, not just knee jerk reactions.will be using these for my dynasty.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #131
Rookie

WarriorKing0's Arena

OVR: 1

zone coverage actually seems to work right..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 12:44 AM   #132
Pro

OVR: 5

johneric8: Sorry about your sour experience with these sliders. Hope you find a set that better suits your style. Thank you anyways for giving them a shot.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:49 AM   #133
Pro

Oscarg1520: Glad you are enjoying the base set. I can appreciate how on long drives, your offensive weapons are getting subbed out. I believe that if you change your AUTO SUB settings, this issue will be fixed. I am considering though that fatigue may be a tad high as well. This is one area that I will be focusing on going forward in my private laboratory as I cook up the V.2 of this killer slider set.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #134
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Just beat the Lions 24-21 as the Packers, easily the best game of my CCM. Held off Stafford on a late drive. He threw for 250 against me and Javid Best ripped me for 127 yards. Loving these.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #135
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Hey man I've been playing with your sliders for a bit now when no other sliders would make the run game work. I made a few changes though. The most notable one is that I changed my threshold from 100 to 85. Giving the lineman 85 speed is still good enough to make them as fast as the linebackers and get them upfield to block, while at the same time it doesn't affect the passing game and allow LB's to run down fast receivers.

Marshawn Lynch just put up 30 carries for 148 yards on me with the 85 threshold, and I'm sure a faster back will turn more corners and have an even higher YPC.

So all in all, I think 85 is the way to go instead of 100, give it a try and let me know what you think. Also, a few people have been saying that CPU pass block may also have an effect on how much they are running the football. I haven't tested this myself, but it's worth looking into for balancing.

DimeN3Pennys: I will dial in "85" as a speedthresh setting in my laboratory. I have a few other tweaks that I will also be testing and hope that EA drops their patches soon so that I can begin to work on an improved version of this base set. Thank you for your support and I am glad that the base set is meeting your expectations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #136
Pro

WarriorKing0: I concur. The zone defenses and how the CPU applies them have been one of the many pleasant surprises from M13. Defensive pass coverages are such an integral part of the NFL, yet in past versions of Madden, EA developers never seemed to quite get it right.

M13 just looks, and feels right at this higher SPEEDTHRESH setting and it's a beauty to watch a team like the Eagles D and their awesome secondary basically "bait" you into what looks like an open route and then watch the secondary close in on your WR and just blast him so hard that not only does the bling-bling rock hangin' from his ear fall off, but also the poor bloke has no chance of maintaining possession. I love it, and have to give credit to the benefits that a higher SPEEDTHRESH provides game in and game out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »