Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #1377
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
So, finally got my CCM going and I'm getting killed!! 0-4 start with the Chargers...

I know it's very early with this new set, but I would still like to hear if anyone is seeing the CPU fumble at all? I've fumbled once in each of the 4 games so far, but the CPU is holding on to the ball no matter how hard they get hit!!

Do I just need to stay patient or are the rest of you seeing the same thing?
I have a few games in, but I am playing with tackle at both sides on 48 and fumble 40. Seeing realistic results here all around. May up tackle to 50 for both and fumble 41 to 42. Running game is just a hair too easy for both sides so I am hoping the 50 tackle ices that down.

I also lower CPU QBA accuracy to 10 to match human setting. CPU QB has 60% + completions every game (NFL avg. 60.5%) with INTs and TDs well within the NFL norm. IMO there is no need to play with either QBA so high. A setting of 10 is plenty to "get er done". You go much higher than 13 and the mis-fires all but disappear and pretty soon JaMarcus Russell looks like Joe Montana.

Great set Wiz! Your set is eerily close to how my own 60 threshold set was arranged, with the exception of the BS and RRT settings, which you dialed in quite nicely. Getting some nice, fluid games here!
Old 01-29-2013, 03:11 PM   #1378
Just started!

OVR: 0

I was seeing only 52% CPU completion in my first 4 games. But I'm using CCM as a player only (HB) and all the defense is simulated. I'm wondering how the sliders effect a simlulated defense compared to when a HUM is on the field.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:12 PM   #1379
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsin2013
I was seeing only 52% CPU completion in my first 4 games. But I'm using CCM as a player only (HB) and all the defense is simulated. I'm wondering how the sliders effect a simlulated defense compared to when a HUM is on the field.
I'm 99% sure sliders won't have any effect on what happens in the Super-Sim...
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #1380
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

DOLPHINS 37 JETS 7 Tannehill 16-24-324-2TD, Rushing Miller 49-204-1TD Bush was already injured . Bess 3-6 Tannehill 2-22, Hall 1-1-1TD, Receiving Hawkins 6-140-1TD, Hartline 5-140-1TD , Fasano 3-22, Bess 1-19, Defense SACKS 3 . Jets Sanchez 12-27-79-3INT (HORRIBLE) haha. Rushing Greene 13-12, Receiving Keller 5-28, Scheilins 3-40 Defense SACKS 3 Total Plays 125. i looked up Jets had lost to Miami in week 9 30-9 it reminded me of how ugly that game was again haha.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:46 PM   #1381
Rookie

OVR: 0
Everyone must have forgotten about madden. I'm going to give them a go wiz.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2013, 09:56 PM   #1382
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezyskillets
Everyone must have forgotten about madden. I'm going to give them a go wiz.
Diz my man.... Waddup pimp?

I'm in New Orleans yukking it up with some clients... Will try to catch up with the blog when I get back and sober up...

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #1383
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Hey Wiz, sorry it took so long to try these out, been busy at college. Anyway, in short, the sliders play amazingly (the run game is a beeeast lol). Won my first game (Ravens-Bengals) with relative ease, then got crushed the next game vs the Eagles. Trent Cole was just destroying me all game, so I had to start changing Ray Rice's routes to make him an extra blocker for me so I could get some passes off! Definitely having a lot of fun!

Only area of criticism I see is the lack of interceptions. I'll give it until week 6 before I make any changes, but no interceptions (for either team) through the first 2 1/2 games.

Welp, that changes that. Patriots picked me off 3 times this game lol. First 2 were great reads by the defender, last one was just a piss poor mistake by me. My team still hasn't gotten one, but I'm sure they'll come soon.

Last edited by Jdoug312; 02-02-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #1384
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Hey Wiz, sorry it took so long to try these out, been busy at college. Anyway, in short, the sliders play amazingly (the run game is a beeeast lol). Won my first game (Ravens-Bengals) with relative ease, then got crushed the next game vs the Eagles. Trent Cole was just destroying me all game, so I had to start changing Ray Rice's routes to make him an extra blocker for me so I could get some passes off! Definitely having a lot of fun!

Only area of criticism I see is the lack of interceptions. I'll give it until week 6 before I make any changes, but no interceptions (for either team) through the first 2 1/2 games.

Welp, that changes that. Patriots picked me off 3 times this game lol. First 2 were great reads by the defender, last one was just a piss poor mistake by me. My team still hasn't gotten one, but I'm sure they'll come soon.
I'm getting absolutely destroyed with these
Could you tell me what kinda numbers the CPU has against you on the ground?
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »