Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #1401
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Wiz, these sliders look amazing man! I've been trucking away this entire season and have yet to successfully complete a season. I'm anxious to get home tonight and plug these in into a new dolphin ccm. I have a question though. I am a coach mode player. Would you suggest that i equal out settings on user or cpu for both sides? Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #1402
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fins
Wiz, these sliders look amazing man! I've been trucking away this entire season and have yet to successfully complete a season. I'm anxious to get home tonight and plug these in into a new dolphin ccm. I have a question though. I am a coach mode player. Would you suggest that i equal out settings on user or cpu for both sides? Thanks again.
I would recommend that you equal out settings for both sides using the HUM sliders.... The CPU run defense sliders are VERY aggressive and should be used ONLY by peeps that REALLY know how to run the rock....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #1403
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I tried the last update verbatim and found the gameplay to be very good. I have a question about running game adjustments though.

I probably need to lower the CPU's run defense sliders, but I'm unclear about the suggestions for doing so. Are you suggesting that users lower both the Run Reaction *and* Block Shedding by 25, or that users lower *one* value by 25? If the latter, which one?

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #1404
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
I tried the last update verbatim and found the gameplay to be very good. I have a question about running game adjustments though.

I probably need to lower the CPU's run defense sliders, but I'm unclear about the suggestions for doing so. Are you suggesting that users lower both the Run Reaction *and* Block Shedding by 25, or that users lower *one* value by 25? If the latter, which one?

Thanks!

My man, my bad.... YES, the recommendation is to lower CPU RUN REAC and CPU BLK SHED together, in tandem, 25 points at a time to find a comfort level.... Over the past 4 months, I have played well over 450 hours, so my running game skills are quite solid now and with these sliders, I can REGULARLY put up 95 to 135 yards per game using the Faiders... FYI.... I have fallen in love with the Pistol and use Carolina Panthers offensive scheme and their defensive scheme as well..... I use Pryor at QB and run the Pistol 35% of my offensive plays.... Run properly, it is a formidable offense to run, however, my QB has been knocked out of the game numerous times.....

In my lab, I believe a setting of "25" and "25" may be where you want to start for CPU RUN REAC and CPU BLK SHED.... If it is still too tough, then keep lowering both by "5" units until you find your "ZEN"... Lates

Wiz out.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 02-10-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #1405
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
My man, my bad.... YES, the recommendation is to lower CPU RUN REAC and CPU BLK SHED together, in tandem, 25 points at a time to find a comfort level.... Over the past 4 months, I have played well over 450 hours, so my running game skills are quite solid now and with these sliders, I can REGULARLY put up 95 to 135 yards per game using the Faiders... FYI.... I have fallen in love with the Pistol and use Carolina Panthers offensive scheme and their defensive scheme as well..... I use Pryor at QB and run the Pistol 35% of my offensive plays.... Run properly, it is a formidable offense to run, however, my QB has been knocked out of the game numerous times.....

In my lab, I believe a setting of "25" and "25" may be where you want to start for CPU RUN REAC and CPU BLK SHED.... If it is still too tough, then keep lowering both by "5" units until you find your "ZEN"... Lates

Wiz out.

Thanks man. Just wanted to make sure, as the overall balance is very nice. I never thought I could enjoy normal speed (I always use very slow), but this was a great setup.

DMC got hurt, and I picked up Blount off the scrapheap. I only got 2.5 YPC vs. PIT, and it seemed like their defenders straight up whipped my OL as soon as I got the ball. I just couldn't find any lanes. I may play a few more at 75, but I'm thinking my general skill level will demand a decrease in values.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #1406
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP

Thanks man. Just wanted to make sure, as the overall balance is very nice. I never thought I could enjoy normal speed (I always use very slow), but this was a great setup.

DMC got hurt, and I picked up Blount off the scrapheap. I only got 2.5 YPC vs. PIT, and it seemed like their defenders straight up whipped my OL as soon as I got the ball. I just couldn't find any lanes. I may play a few more at 75, but I'm thinking my general skill level will demand a decrease in values.

No shame in that bro... The sliders ARE amazing.... The most balanced sliders I have developed to date.... Basically, if and when you dial in the CPU RUN REAC and RUN BLK sliders to your skill level, you will have found probably THE MOST enjoyable slider set for M13 this year....

Be patient with the run game.... Don't jam the "turbo button" immediately, since it kills your agility and ability to make quick lane direction adjustments... You MUST have RB's that are light on their feet, and have a great combo of ACC & AGI.... SPD is not as important as ACC & AGI, JUKE and BACKFIELD VISION attributes for a RB....

Enjoy my man....

Wiz out.

Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #1407
Pro

OVR: 6

I think 2.5 YPC for Blount vs PIT sounds about right. He only averaged 3.7 YPC for all of 2012 (on limited carries) with several sub 3.0 performances.

2012 Steelers allowed 3.7 yards per rush attempt (tied for 2nd best in the NFL with SFO).

Probably why you found him in the scrap heap!

Just some facts to consider before you start blowing up the sliders and turn Blount into Barry Sanders.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 02-10-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #1408
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
I think 2.5 YPC for Blount vs PIT sounds about right. He only averaged 3.7 YPC for all of 2012 (on limited carries) with several sub 3.0 performances.

Probably why you found him in the scrap heap!
Boy isn't that the truth!!!

I'm tellin' ya ladies, this final set absolutely ROCKS.... Get the CPU RUN REAC and BLK SHED sliders to match you skill level, and you will have reached Madden Seventh Heaven....

Sturz my man, have you had a chance to give them a whirl? Give me some feedback if you do stud....

Wiz out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »